Specification of Wholesale TIO2 Rutile for Electro-deposition Paints
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
Application of Wholesale TIO2 Rutile for Electro-deposition Paints
Widely used in decorative coating, powder, plastic, PVC, paint, ink, latex paint, paper, rubber and leather and general industrial coatings and other fields.
Careful load and unload ,be care not pollute or tom the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Store in ventilated and dry places ,pile less than 20 tiers,keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:Paint is water-based paint or solvent-based paint?
- Mostly solvent-based, but the current market there has been a kind of environmentally friendly water-based wood paint, the price is more expensive, the quality is not clear
- Q:what should I paint????
- My first painting was of still life. Maybe try some basic shapes?
- Q:What is the meaning of the charge of the polymer?
- Charge the type of batteries, 18650 batteries and polymer batteries is the most extensive of the two, there are two, one is expensive, a poor quality, want to know more about the knowledge of 99 charging network
- Q:What is the difference between toner and pigment?
- The hue is reconciled with each other in a special palette of mountains
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Dye ink has a good color reproduction ability, but the printed version of the waterproof, anti-light, poor antioxidant capacity, photos after long-term preservation, prone to fade phenomenon. The characteristics of the pigment ink is the opposite, print out the photo has a good waterproof, anti-light, anti-oxidation and storage performance, but the color reproduction capacity will be slightly worse.
- Q:What is the difference between the light resistance and the weatherability of the pigment?
- In the composition of the daylight, the most destructive part of the light resistance of the pigment is ultraviolet (UV). In discussing the lightfastness of the pigment, it is only an assessment of the quality of the pigment's ability to withstand the light environment in the external environment.
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- I think it's like blackboard paint. Once it dries, you can write on/ stick metal to it. That, or it's a fake and probably some super-expensive, super-ugly paint.
- Q:What is active polymer? What is the use?
- If it is the use of polymer physics is mainly used for the preparation of one of the preparation of Yaojiao polymer is the preparation of block polymer
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and mixed water paint?
- Latex paint is actually what we often say that the paint, milk paint. While the mixed paint is paint, in addition to transparent paint called varnish, the other are called color mixed paint
- Q:What are the characteristics of the polymer melt flow?
- Intumescent fluids, typically high solids polymer fluids, are such that the shear is increased and the viscosity increases.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range