Specification of Wholesale TIO2 Rutile for Electro-deposition Paints
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
Application of Wholesale TIO2 Rutile for Electro-deposition Paints
Widely used in decorative coating, powder, plastic, PVC, paint, ink, latex paint, paper, rubber and leather and general industrial coatings and other fields.
Careful load and unload ,be care not pollute or tom the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Store in ventilated and dry places ,pile less than 20 tiers,keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:Paint wastewater treatment
- The degreasing waste liquid is subjected to demulsification pretreatment by acidification, adding the inorganic acid to the degreasing waste liquid to adjust the pH to 2 to 3, so that the fatty acid in the emulsifier is soaped with fatty acids, and the higher fatty acids are insoluble in water and dissolve Oil, so that degreasing waste liquid demulsification oil. In addition, after adding acid in the degreasing waste in the anionic surfactant in acid solution easily decomposed and lose stability, lost the original lipophilic and hydrophilic balance, so as to achieve demulsification. After the pretreatment, CODCr decreased from 2500 ~ 4000mg / L to 1500 ~ 2400mg / L, the removal rate was about 40%, while the oil content decreased from 300 ~ 950 mg / L to 50 ~ 70 mg / L, the removal rate was as high as 90% ~ 95%.
- Q:General paint and epoxy paint difference
- Acrylic paint film drying fast, good adhesion, heat resistance, weather resistance performance, with good outdoor durability, can be applied at lower temperatures. Uses: Acrylic paint is mainly used for steel, aluminum, non-metallic materials.
- Q:does wall paint dry darker or lighter?
- I'm pretty sure lighter...My parents bought a light brown/sandy sort of color to paint their dining room and were really disappointed when it dried the exact same shade it was before - really really light, 'creme' white. I'd go at least a shade darker than what you want..
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of Lacquer and Latex Paint
- Latex paint is only produced by regular manufacturers, are basically no toxicity.
- Q:Find all the colors, Chinese painting, gouache, watercolor, oil painting, the more comprehensive the better.
- Pink, that is light red. Nickname: Princess color Yang Fei color Xiang Fei Princess Fei Fei Fei Fei red: ancient with "Fei", pink. Yang Fei color Xiang Fei color pink are synonymous. The "magenta M100" is not a concept based on the red color of the "red", and now we print the color of the "magenta M100" is not a concept. , The color of the peach, slightly lighter than the pink color. (Quester Note: not more than M70 color, sometimes add appropriate amount of yellow) Begonia red, lavender, more pink and deep, is very charming and charming color. Pomegranate Red: Pomegranate flower color, high chroma and purity red. Cherry color: bright red silver: silver and pink pigment dubbed the color. Used to describe a variety of shiny red, especially shiny red. Red: red, red in the three primary colors, the traditional Chinese red, also known as the color (quester Note: RGB color in the R255 series of light) purple purple: purple slightly red color crimson: bright red rouge: 1, The color of the rouge used by women when dressed. 2, Chinese painting dark red paint red: cinnabar color, than the red and lively, also known as lead Zhu Zhu color Dan (quester Note: in the case of YM equal, the amount of red is the amount of red color is the color of the series) Dan: Dan sand bright red Tong: red color: melon stained color, was dark red red: red flame, red Hechi: crimson, red.
- Q:What kind of paint cost-effective, good recommendation?
- Choose paint does not have to choose a big brand, but also because people are optimistic about the big brands, so fake and shoddy particularly serious! So good to use to know, but not parrot, only used to know, you can understand from the friends around State, state.
- Q:Accidentally watercolor paint stained clothes, the application of what way to wash away?
- Watercolor is still a good wash ah! Not oily pigments! Soak for a while, you can wash with soap, but if it is purple on the wash, because any of the purple pigment materials are drainage!
- Q:What is the meaning of the charge of the polymer?
- Only the biggest difference between the two is the use of its internal electrolyte is different from the use of lithium-ion battery liquid electrolyte, and polymer lithium-ion battery instead of solid polymer electrolyte, this polymer can be solid, but also Is semi-solid (colloidal).
- Q:What is the difference between dyes and pigments?
- Pigment and dyestuffs Pigments are a kind of fine powdery colored material, generally insoluble in water, oil and solvent, but can be evenly dispersed in it. Pigment is the secondary film forming material of paint, in the wood decoration process modulation primer, putty and wood coloring, but also often use the pigment.
- Q:whats the best paint to use to paint a dresser...?
- tricky aspect. try searching on search engines like google. it could actually help!
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range