The product: High Quality Lithopone 28%-30% /B301B311 For Coating&Paint
LITHOPONE 28% (B301) is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone :
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:What is the difference between toner and pigment?
- The hue is reconciled with each other in a special palette of mountains
- Q:Self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane brand?
- Yu Xiang waterproof self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is divided into: self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and width of self-adhesive polymer modified asphalt polyester tire waterproofing membrane in the self-adhesive brand Yu Xiang brand to do very well
- Q:What is the difference between polymer cement waterproof coating and polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- It can be used in wet or dry masonry, mortar, concrete, metal, wood, hard plastic, glass, gypsum board, foam board, rubber, etc. For old and new buildings and structures (eg houses, underground works, Tunnels, bridges, pools, reservoirs, etc.) can be used, but also can be used as a binder. Particularly suitable for basement, underground tunnels, bathrooms, pools, etc., especially wet and long-term immersion in the water under the conditions of construction....
- Q:Printer ink problem water-based with oily, with the dye with the pigment in the end what relationship?
- Water is the dye oil is pigment
- Q:Do you paint Air Drying Clay white?
- Some air-dry clay IS white although the most popular brand is terracotta - dull red. You can paint it to your heart's content.
- Q:whats the deal with black paint?
- complicated problem do a search at google or bing this could help
- Q:Clothes have the taste of the dye, washed a few how to do it?
- Wear sprinkle some perfume in the clothes above, so the taste of the dye is not obvious
- Q:Automotive Paint?
- Quite a bit, some paints have different ratios but most paints thin at least 1:1 thats a half gallon of paint dude, if you use a gravity feed hvlp paint gun your paint will go farther because there is less overspray, It also depends on if the original color is the same as the paint your buying, some colors are harder to cover. Unless something drastic happens you should have plenty. Don't forget reducer/thinner dude.
- Q:What is the damage to the taste of the paint?
- VOC is the abbreviation of English VotatileOrganicCompound, VOC in the concentration of each component are low, but the species, while a variety of VOC mixed and its interaction, so that the damage intensity increases. TVOC main components include benzene, toluene, butyl acetate, ethylbenzene, styrene, undecane and so on. Interior construction and decoration materials are the main source of TVOC in the air. TVOC can cause the body's immune disorders, affecting the central nervous system function, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, weakness, chest tightness and other symptoms, may also affect the digestive system, loss of appetite, nausea, severe liver damage and hematopoietic system, Cause death.
- Q:How is paint made today?
- Artists paints are made in much the same way they always have been: by grinding coloured powders (pigments) very finely, and mixing them with a liquid (a medium) that sets, so as to glue the colour to a surface. That's what a paint is. In the past it was done by hand (it was the one of the first jobs an artist's studio assistant would be set to work doing), now it's done by machine. Lead oxides are still used as pigments, mainly in Flake White. Safety regulations banning lead paints only apply to house paints, not artists' paints (at least in the UK), though they may have to be sold in childproof tins. Alternatives to lead include zinc and titanium, which may be mixed to give a white paint that looks similar to Flake White.
Dragon, the company has strong hardware and software with the most advanced testing, testing equipment and excellent technical staff. We the also introduce advanced scientific management mechanism, and gradually become one economic entity of research and development, production, sales and service.
The main products: direct method zinc oxide, zinc oxide indirect method, light magnesium oxide, high purity magnesium oxide, light magnesium carbonate etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range