The product: High Quality Lithopone 28%-30% /B301B311 For Coating&Paint
LITHOPONE 28% (B301) is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone :
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:Paint with petrol is an oily or water-based paint
- Petrochemical paint with dilute the paint is oily paint, oily paint is commonly known as organic solvent-based paint.
- Q:Class A lithium polymer battery and 3A level difference
- Polymer battery in the security, the outer packaging for the aluminum-plastic packaging, different from the liquid lithium metal shell, the internal quality hidden can be immediately demonstrated by the deformation of the packaging, in the event of security risks, will not explode, only bulging.
- Q:What is the difference between leather dyes and ordinary paint?
- There are many kinds of paint pigments, including oil paints, Chinese painting pigments, watercolor paint, gouache pigments, acrylic pigments, resin pigments, etc., including a variety of agents, linseed oil, peach gum, propylene emulsion, alkyd emulsion. And the chemical properties of leather dyes and uses are completely different.
- Q:What is the difference between paint?
- Paint "==" paint is not correct
- Q:What is a polymer?
- If you are talking about melamine that you see the molecular formula to know, 2, 4, 6-triamino-1,3,5-triazine; if it is through the three polymer is also a ternary polymer. AMPS-AA-MAn ternary polymer
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- Painting with a traditional Chinese painting, drawing a good dry, to the entire gourd on a layer of transparent paint (with polyester paint or varnish can be), paint and then coated with a layer, so that will not bleach.
- Q:Anode organic dyes why intolerant uv test
- Femtosecond detection found that organic dye dyeing is the anodized parts immersed in organic dyes containing the solution, so that the dye into the pores of the film layer of the adsorption layer to achieve the purpose of dyeing. As the adsorbed dye is not strong enough. So that the color of the film is easily wiped off and the abrasion resistance is poor. In addition, organic dyes in the long-term exposure to sunlight can easily fade, and thus poor light resistance. Organic dyes in the ultraviolet light under the electron transition occurs, prone to degradation and oxidation
- Q:What is the difference between a single component and a two-component polyurethane coating?
- Two-component sub-group, two groups. A component is a giant carbamate prepolymer containing a diisocyanate group (-NOC) prepared by polymerization reaction with a raw material such as a polyether resin and a diisocyanate; the component B is a binder, Tougheners, tackifiers, fungicides, fillers and diluents, and other mixed processing. One component is the use of mixed polyether dehydration, adding diisocyanate and a variety of additives made of epoxy modified. Two-component and one-component are asphalt-based environmentally friendly materials. Group A Group B in accordance with the proportion of mixing, stirring evenly, you can use, the application period 4-10 hours,
- Q:It is best to buy their own harmless dyes with what grass to do paint
- White - clam powder: white paint commonly used in ancient painting, made of clam shells. According to Jiang Ji "pass the mysterious": clam powder system, is the first layer of black on the shell to the net, research very fine and then use.
- Q:What brand of polymer mobile power is good
- Now the market there are many mobile power capacity are virtual standard, such as the standard 10000 mAh mobile power capacity of the actual battery capacity of only 8000 mAh, although only a little bit, but there will be a lot of profits.
Dragon, the company has strong hardware and software with the most advanced testing, testing equipment and excellent technical staff. We the also introduce advanced scientific management mechanism, and gradually become one economic entity of research and development, production, sales and service.
The main products: direct method zinc oxide, zinc oxide indirect method, light magnesium oxide, high purity magnesium oxide, light magnesium carbonate etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range