Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
CR299 The product is dealt with surface layer especially with good high dispersibility、high content、high chalk resistance and high glabrous degree.
TDS of the CNBM-CR299
|Tio2, wt%,min ||93|
|Whiteness(As standard sample) ||close|
|Tintreducing (As standard sample) ||100|
|45 um sieve residue ||0.1%|
|Oil Absorption ||23|
|Solution of water ||0.3|
|Inorganic Assistant ||suitable|
Suggest for Use for High Contect Titanium Dioxide :
CR299 Mainly used in color master batch , in plastic and rubber .
Safety of High Content Titanium Dioxide Powder :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 20 MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22 MT .
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:What are the wall paint and paint?
- Wall paint is good
- Q:Fluorescent pigments differ from fluorescent dyes
- I am doing fluorescent pigments and can only answer
- Q:Is the paint and the paste the same thing?
- The color paste is not a paint, but a pigment paste, used to paint the paint, that is, one of the components of the paint
- Q:Who is the paint in which the invention?
- Paint is made of sticky bark in lacquered bark to decorate and protect the paint. Lacquer from our country. Primitive society, our people have found lacquer trees and know how to use the natural lacquer made of lacquer juice to make paint to increase the strength and longevity of the items. At that time, the Eastern barbarians each set off triumph, will be the skull "paint its head that drinkers," a total of wish to win. Before the Spring and Autumn Period, China has been widely planted lacquer tree, and the establishment of management of the park officials. "Ming history painting" set: paint used for book planning to write bamboo, then used for black lacquer food, then it is black paint its outside the paint inside the sacrifice. Before the Warring States, the paint was a single brown (natural color). Warring States period, the painter will paint with tung oil plus pigment dubbed paint, reducing costs and improve the gloss. Traditional paint colors are black, red, brown, yellow, golden and green. Qin Dynasty paint to prevent dry paint after the crack, invented the use of Yin Bao to dry the process. Five generations of Zhu complied with the "paint by", which is the world's first painter monograph. The concept of paint and paint is different, the use of today's decorative and protective coatings are generally paint.
- Q:Polymer cement mortar
- Polymer refers to the polymer cementing material, the polymer added to the cement mortar mix evenly become a polymer cement mortar. Polymers are generally made of polyvinyl formal (107 glue).
- Q:Long in the silk screen department work on the body what harm? Have wearing masks and gloves
- Silk screen Department of the work must wear masks and gloves, silk screen is the printing industry's largest source of pollution, the world's annual output of ink has reached 3 million tons per year by the ink caused by the global organic volatile (VOC) pollution emissions has reached tens of These organic volatile compounds can form a more serious greenhouse effect than carbon dioxide, and can form oxides and photochemical smogs in the sunlight, which seriously pollute the atmospheric environment and affect people's health. In addition, food, toys and other packaging printing ordinary Ink heavy metals and other harmful ingredients on the human body will directly endanger the health of the user.
- Q:Can the paint expire?
- Expired paint do not casually throw, this will be on the environment and the surrounding residents have a serious impact on life. If the number can be taken less buried law. If the number of large should be linked to professional processing companies to pay processing. Paint bucket are generally professional recycling and reuse of garbage stations.
- Q:Lithium-ion polymer battery low temperature how much work '
- Ordinary lithium-ion polymer battery discharge operating temperature range is -20 to 60 degrees, special can reach -30 degrees. Under the insulation of the battery can release the power of only the normal capacity of about 70% -80%.
- Q:What paint into the water does not fade does not corrode
- Waterproof paint or paint
- Q:textile painting?
- the only confident way to answer this question is to tell you to experiment. different fabrics/textiles take to paint differently. Don't use oil paint. that is just going to make a mess and corrode the fabric if it is not primed. If it does have a couple coats of gesso on it, that's a different story... but that would take away from the qualities of the fabric. I would use an acrylic paint, or a textile paint (which is acrylic). Take a square of the fabric and experiment with paint on it, to see how it takes the paint. You are going to want to experiment with different consistencies of the paint. Try watering it down, and using it without any water. If you don't have an extra piece of the organza to practice on, then take another piece of scrap fabric, as close as the fabric you have, but any kind of textile can help if practice on it first. It is sometimes hard to control painting on fabric, as the fabric has a texture of it's own which can control the paint and make it hard to paint crisp lines. For this reason, it 's a good idea to make stencils and learn to work this way. But you should just go at it and experiment. try different sized brushes. if you are painting a large area, use a large brush. If you are painting a small area and you want more control, use a smaller brush. and again. DONT use oil paint. that other person doesn't know what they are talking about.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality