Product Description of Titanium Dioxide Powder :
CR299 The product is dealt with surface layer especially with good high dispersibility、high content、high chalk resistance and high glabrous degree.
TDS of the CNBM-CR299
|Tio2, wt%,min ||93|
|Whiteness(As standard sample) ||close|
|Tintreducing (As standard sample) ||100|
|45 um sieve residue ||0.1%|
|Oil Absorption ||23|
|Solution of water ||0.3|
|Inorganic Assistant ||suitable|
Suggest for Use for High Contect Titanium Dioxide :
CR299 Mainly used in color master batch , in plastic and rubber .
Safety of High Content Titanium Dioxide Powder :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing details of Titanium Dioxide :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 20 MT with pallet, if without pallet , it will be 22 MT .
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Accidentally watercolor paint stained clothes, the application of what way to wash away?
- And then decolorization with detergent or fresh ammonia;
- Q:What is wood dyeing technology?
- Wood dyeing is a combination of dyes and wood chemical or physical chemistry, so that the wood has a certain color of the processing process is to improve the quality of wood surface, improve the visual characteristics of wood and increase the value of wood an important means. Wood dyeing by dye dyeing, chemical coloring and pigment coating. Wood dyeing is an important part of wood processing and utilization. Wood dyeing according to the solvent is divided into water-soluble dye dyeing, alcohol-soluble dye dyeing and oil-soluble dye dyeing, according to the dyeing method is divided into deep staining and surface staining. Deep dyeing is mainly used for processing veneer and wood, such as veneer veneer dyeing and technical wood veneer dyeing. Surface dyeing is the use of spraying, brushing or leaching method to deal with the surface of wood products.
- Q:Is it ok to put paint on something that already has paint on?
- Hello! For those who really don't need to (or with no trouble are not able to for anything reason)strip the entire old stain off, that you could just sand the desk WITH the grain (follow the grain of the wood) using rather fine sand paper. What you are trying to accomplish is to make the surface porous so the paint will stick to the desk, if you don't, the paint will effectively crack and ultimately chip off. I normally suggest towards painting real timber, 'cuz if you do, that you would be able to under no circumstances get that customary appear again. You could ask anyone at dwelling Depot or Ace Hardware for endorse, they're very informed and willing to reply any questions you've got!! Goooood good fortune!
- Q:How is the gray out of the paint?
- Black and white, white and more bright, dark and dark. Ask: No! Ask: I tried to ask:! Added: gray, is the so-called dirty color, with a class is not a mixture of color is gray, the more mixed color types, you try? Added: black is in addition to white other than the color of the synthesis, and gray is black plus white added: gray is generally a little bit plus a little black, according to the impact of the environment will be added to the various colors to reconcile. When painting water powder, each tune and a color only draw a few it, so the color change is very important. Add the color of the paint more, the effect is also worse, the lower the purity, the screen will be dirty. Added: too deep, plus plus white ah. The The Ask: no question: should be it!
- Q:What is the greatest harm to the interior wall paint?
- According to the China Indoor Environment Monitoring Center Guangzhou sub-center experts, paint and putty is a major source of indoor pollution, especially in the use of paint in the process of the greatest harm, and paint workers are often the biggest victims.
- Q:Anode organic dyes why intolerant uv test
- Femtosecond detection found that organic dye dyeing is the anodized parts immersed in organic dyes containing the solution, so that the dye into the pores of the film layer of the adsorption layer to achieve the purpose of dyeing. As the adsorbed dye is not strong enough. So that the color of the film is easily wiped off and the abrasion resistance is poor. In addition, organic dyes in the long-term exposure to sunlight can easily fade, and thus poor light resistance. Organic dyes in the ultraviolet light under the electron transition occurs, prone to degradation and oxidation
- Q:Polymer curing process often used DSC, DSC What does it mean
- Thermogravimetric analysis
- Q:Is ICI paint a latex paint?
- ICI (Imperial Chemical Industries) is the British Imperial Chemical Industry Group referred to, the domestic common is its production of Dulux latex paint.
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- The dye colorant in the dye ink is completely dissolved in the ink in a single molecule, and the colorant particles are small and easily soluble in water or other chemical solvents. Such a structure makes it difficult for the dye ink to clog the nozzle. Even if the plug, clear the nozzle is also relatively simple. But the dye ink dye colorant there is a lot of hydrophilic particles, easy to dissolve. So that once the printed version of the water, the original fixed on the medium of the coloring agent will be dissolved again, and with the flow of water to the surrounding spread, causing serious blooming phenomenon. This is the main reason for poor dyeability of dye ink. At the same time, the coloring agent of the dye ink is directly exposed to the air. Under the action of light and ozone, the chemical chain of the dye colorant may break, causing the coloring agent to change color and so on, so that the printed matter fades, thus affecting its storage performance.
- Q:White paint plus what will be more white
- As much as possible to buy large brands of paint and thinner, which is directly related to the future of the air environment.
Paints, professional manufacturer of rutile Titanium Dioxide, our Company strictly follows segmental quality controls in every process. Its products meeting or exceeding the world’s top level in quality are marketed at home and abroad as excellent raw materials in paint, printing ink, rubber, plastics, footwear, and paper industry so forth with unanimous praises by users.
Our company will provide high-quality products, reasonable prices, and good services with all of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Huang Pu Port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 110,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality