Product : Lithopone 30% DS (Surface Treatment)
LITHOPONE 30% DS is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
Typical Properties of Lithopone:
● Low binder requirement
● Excellent dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
Applications of Lithopone:
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
TiO2 can be partially replaced with LITHOPONE 30% DS in thermoplastic masterbatches.This product’s low binder requirement compared to TiO2 permits higher pigment concentrations.
The use of LITHOPONE 30% DS makes it possible to reduce friction and abrasion in production of master batches and films. The extremely low absorption which LITHOPONE 30% DS possesses in the near UV range significantly improves the effects of optical brighteners and polymerization initiators. LITHOPONE 30% DS produces good rheology in duroplastic moulding compounds without causing abrasion.
Technical Data of Lithopone:
DIN EN ISO 3262‑3
Colorimetric index L* (powder)
Sieve residue1) m.p. > 45 μm [%]
Rel. lightening power2) (blue paste)
DIN EN ISO 787, Part 10
Storage of Lithopone:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:DNA can be dyed by what dye
- Principle and analysis (1) DNA of eukaryotic cells is mainly distributed in the nucleus, RNA is mainly distributed in the cytoplasm. (2) methyl cyanide and pyroxene two kinds of dye on DNA and RNA affinity is different, methyl green on DNA affinity is strong, the DNA appears green, and pilocarpine has strong affinity for RNA, and the RNA is red, and the cells are stained with a mixture of methyl green and piroum red to simultaneously show DNA and RNA in cells (At the same time methyl green with diphenylamine or gentian violet instead of doing parallel)
- Q:How to distinguish between the brush on the wall is the oily latex paint or water-based latex paint? The 5
- The interior of the oil is not oily paint, all oily paint want to add thinner,
- Q:What is the polymer orientation structure?
- The main structural features of the orientation: anisotropy
- Q:Painting newby, lots of stupid questions!!?
- Watch Youtube videos. Take classes. It's a huge topic and you never stop learning.
- Q:What is the greatest harm to the interior wall paint?
- According to the China Indoor Environment Monitoring Center Guangzhou sub-center experts, paint and putty is a major source of indoor pollution, especially in the use of paint in the process of the greatest harm, and paint workers are often the biggest victims.
- Q:When the paint is used in China
- basically PU, PE paint; that 2017 after the paint industry business opportunities is what? (Every product change whether you have seized the opportunity?) - flying low-carbon polyurea coating and flying low-carbon water-based paint. 2017, the only domestic low-carbon polyurea coating core material (polyaspartic acid ester) scale production manufacturers - Feiyang Chemical officially announced: In view of the 2017 low-flying polyurea coating and low-carbon low-carbon primer coating in China High-speed rail, China Rocket Research Institute and all Friends of the furniture, gold Phoenix furniture and other large enterprises, the successful application of the unit decided to start from 2017 to increase market investment in the domestic furniture industry and home decoration in the field of comprehensive promotion of low-carbon paint Carbon polyurea coatings and low-carbon water-based paint), and these will lead the paint industry again a technological revolution! At present, the homogenization and disorderly competition of the coatings industry products will lead to the death of the paint industry. Only by carrying out the technological revolution and finding out the difference and creating the core competitiveness can we make their own advantages. PU, PE, NC These products due to the construction of a large number of volatile solvents (nearly 60% of the volatile solvent to be volatile to the air), resulting in environmental pollution is very large
- Q:What type of paint to use when painting a mural?
- You can use acrylics. Cheap (you know Delta) types. You get what you pay for though. That being said, if they intend to change the room after a while, painting over a mural, depending on the colours and thickness can be a real pain in the butt. Keep coats thin. If coats are thin, then the cheaper acrylics won't be for you as they more often than not, need multiple upon multiple coats.
- Q:Clothes have the taste of the dye, washed a few how to do it?
- Wear sprinkle some perfume in the clothes above, so the taste of the dye is not obvious
- Q:What is active polymer? What is the use?
- The active polymer (note the difference from the definition of reactive polymerization) means that the polymer also has an end group capable of reacting and the addition of the monomer can continue to polymerize
- Q:What is the color on the model? Paint it?
- Is a special model of paint, Tian Gong Jun Shi are good
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range