Product : Lithopone 30% DS (Surface Treatment)
LITHOPONE 30% DS is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
Typical Properties of Lithopone:
● Low binder requirement
● Excellent dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
Applications of Lithopone:
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
TiO2 can be partially replaced with LITHOPONE 30% DS in thermoplastic masterbatches.This product’s low binder requirement compared to TiO2 permits higher pigment concentrations.
The use of LITHOPONE 30% DS makes it possible to reduce friction and abrasion in production of master batches and films. The extremely low absorption which LITHOPONE 30% DS possesses in the near UV range significantly improves the effects of optical brighteners and polymerization initiators. LITHOPONE 30% DS produces good rheology in duroplastic moulding compounds without causing abrasion.
Technical Data of Lithopone:
DIN EN ISO 3262‑3
Colorimetric index L* (powder)
Sieve residue1) m.p. > 45 μm [%]
Rel. lightening power2) (blue paste)
DIN EN ISO 787, Part 10
Storage of Lithopone:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:What is the main difference between a one-component polyurethane and a polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- The paint is heated by moisture in the air drying, the higher the humidity in the air, the shorter the curing time. The higher the density of a NCO group in the coating, the more the molecular branch, the smaller the molecular weight, the higher the cross-linking density of the film, the film becomes harder and brittle, the higher the resistance to chemical corrosion, The better the wear resistance. The paint film is too hard and brittle. The use of 1,4-butanediol, 1,5-pentanediol, binary polyether prepared by the temperature curing polyurethane resin coating, the film hardness is reduced, can improve the flexibility of the film.
- Q:What is the difference between powder coating and waterborne paint?
- Powder coating At present, mainly by charging the way, so it is difficult to use in all the substrate, the current metal-based; liquid is not the limit;
- Q:Is the new millet mobile power (10400mha) a polymer lithium battery?
- At present, I keep watching, friends are doing this before, he said that the price should be worthy of recognition.
- Q:What is the tattoo pigment doing?
- Tattoo pigment is divided into color and auxiliary two parts, color refers to the role of color pigments, dyes and other organic or inorganic substances; additives are tattoo material in addition to the color of the material, such as water , Alcohol, glycerol, resin, etc. play a decentralized, moist, disinfection, emulsification and other substances.
- Q:Where can I buy spray paint?
- No. You can't, you have to be 18 years old to by spray paint. So I recommend asking your parents to buy it for you. Depending on the store you are in, they might not notice and allow you to buy it. Things like spray paint, white out, some over the counter drugs like certain cough syrups and some other products you have to be 18 to buy. I have bought white out and no one said anything to me, but once when i went to buy spray paint at Wal-Mart for an art project, I used the self-service checkout. When I swiped it through, the station light up and a lady came over and asked to see my ID. I showed it to her and she said that you have to be 18 to get it, but then she let me get it anyways.
- Q:Can I add water to the paint?
- Paint is a chemical mixture that can be firmly covered on the surface of a body, protected, decorated, marked and other special uses. Paint for the viscous oily pigment, no dry flammable, insoluble in water, slightly soluble in fat, soluble in alcohol, aldehydes, ether, benzene, alkane, soluble in gasoline, kerosene, diesel.
- Q:What is the beauty of welding paint on men
- Ethylene glycol ether solvent in the body after the metabolism will form a highly toxic compounds, the human blood circulation system and the nervous system caused permanent damage, long-term exposure to high concentrations of glycol ether solvent can cause cancer. In addition, glycol ethers can cause permanent damage to the female reproductive system, resulting in female infertility.
- Q:Will the temperature difference affect the density of the paint
- Should be it, the best on the temperature
- Q:The difference between waterborne dyes and polypropylene
- While the other is called a pigment, is water-insoluble, or oil-soluble. Its macromolecular structure is not hydrophilic groups, can not be dissolved in water. This pigment, that is, we paint the paint, paint the wall paint, paint the main pigment pigment.
- Q:What is the difference between paint and coating?
- In contrast, the thickness of the coating (paint) is greater than the thickness of the coating. The coating of the general wall, metal surface, etc., and the coating of the material is generally glass, plastic and other materials, and the process is much larger than the paint construction. For example, the camera lens is a layer of coating, you can increase the light transmittance and other effects. But it is impossible to brush paint on the lens.
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range