Product : Lithopone 30% DS (Surface Treatment)
LITHOPONE 30% DS is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
Typical Properties of Lithopone:
● Low binder requirement
● Excellent dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
Applications of Lithopone:
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
TiO2 can be partially replaced with LITHOPONE 30% DS in thermoplastic masterbatches.This product’s low binder requirement compared to TiO2 permits higher pigment concentrations.
The use of LITHOPONE 30% DS makes it possible to reduce friction and abrasion in production of master batches and films. The extremely low absorption which LITHOPONE 30% DS possesses in the near UV range significantly improves the effects of optical brighteners and polymerization initiators. LITHOPONE 30% DS produces good rheology in duroplastic moulding compounds without causing abrasion.
Technical Data of Lithopone:
DIN EN ISO 3262‑3
Colorimetric index L* (powder)
Sieve residue1) m.p. > 45 μm [%]
Rel. lightening power2) (blue paste)
DIN EN ISO 787, Part 10
Storage of Lithopone:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:If I keep painting paint-by-numbers will I be able to paint without them?
- no.paint by numbers is staying within the lines and usually little shading. Painting is art, your lines, your shades,your soul.
- Q:How to distinguish between fluorocarbon paint and ordinary paint?
- In my opinion, choose Hua? Long paint fluorine paint, will feel good.
- Q:The economic impact of dyes
- This year, the overall trend of the dye industry is still not fundamentally changed. Responding to the crisis of a hundred years, China's dye industry out of the trough, need to actively adjust the business development ideas.
- Q:How to use acrylic paints ?
- acrylic paints are water based, meaning that they'll wash off or fade with water.
- Q:paint question again?
- Um, yes, oil based paint contains oil, while water based paint contains water. To create a liquid paint, the pigments and binders have to be mixed into some kind of liquid that will evaporate when the paint dries. Just think of watercolors... the pigment (mixed with a binder) is sold in blocks, and you mix in the water yourself. Then once you paint with it, the water evaporates and you are left with pigment on the paper. There are lots of possibilities for liquid bases for paints... have you ever heard of egg tempera (egg yolk base) or milk paint (milk base)? Both egg yolks and milk contain a liquid that will evaporate, and a binder that will create a structure for the paint. Without a binder, your pigment would just wipe right off the wall once it dries. A water-based paint includes pigment, water (which will evaporate), and a binder (often latex these days). An oil-based paint includes pigment, paint thinner a.k.a. mineral spirits (which will evaporate), and oil as the binder. The thickness of an oil-based paint will depend on how much paint thinner is in it.
- Q:TV tower paint and Wuyang paint, which is good
- Hello, to paint when the best not to choose those unknown, cheap low-quality paint, choose some big brands, safety and environmental protection are more secure, the domestic paint brand is now more than the stars, substantial good paint brand But very few, but the market is more extensive, to pay attention to identify the authenticity, to find a formal channel to buy, the current domestic more environmentally friendly paint brand on the United States Tu Shi do relatively good, paint the top ten brands, but the advertising investment is not abroad Brand so much, the price will be relatively high.
- Q:Why Roland inkjet machine spray gradient pattern will be uneven?
- As the pigment ink has excellent waterproof and storage performance, many consumers are very interested in it, especially some use even for the system or self-injection of the user. But to remind you that if your printer is the original use of dye ink, and now to switch to pigment ink, then, be careful, especially the use of Canon, HP and other hot bubble technology used by the printer users. This is mainly because the colorant in the pigment ink is a solid small particle having a particle diameter 50 to 100 times larger than the colorant molecules in the dye ink. Rush to use pigment ink, nozzle chances are likely to greatly increase, with the pigment ink has a waterproof feature, clear the difficulty of the nozzle is relatively high. And HP, Canon and other use of the hot bubble technology printer, the work of high temperature and pressure may damage the structure of pigment ink, resulting in printing is not normal or even the nozzle was damaged.
- Q:What is the difference between imitation stone paint and real stone paint?
- The two seem to be the same, just called the law is not the same! Broadly speaking is a meaning, but the former is only a concept
- Q:Does paint oxidize or does it dry?
- Water-based nail polish is based on an acrylic polymer emulsion (e.g. styrene-acrylate copolymer), and pigments similar to those used in watercolor paints. Clear nail polish can be used on jewelry to coat and protect the metals from oxidizing.
- Q:Lithium battery is good or the polymer battery is good
- You said the polymer battery is the name of the polymer lithium battery.It is a lithium battery from the batteries that lithium batteries are divided into the first generation of steel lithium battery, the second generation of aluminum lithium batteries, the third generation Polymer lithium battery.As the polymer battery is encapsulated with aluminum composite film, the film is only 0.3m thick, the interior can be installed the largest amount of reaction material, aluminum composite film than the steel shell much lighter, aluminum composite film can be pulled up , Effectively slow down the battery when the adverse reaction to the pressure, to avoid the possibility of the explosion. Polymer lithium battery is the highest capacity lithium battery, the lightest weight, the best safety of the battery.
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range