Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:What is the difference between the ink and the ordinary pigment ink?
- Pigment ink is waterproof, the general is not out, if you touch the water out, advised you or a brand, of course, this is also used with your print media.
- Q:Is iphone6 a polymer lithium battery?
- Lithium polymer battery of the normal working temperature of 0-35 degrees, if found iphone fever will put the phone put up for about 30 seconds, we can help us quickly for the mobile phone cooling.
- Q:What is the difference between ink pen and water
- Ink is a colloid containing a dye or dye, and the ink is used for writing or painting. The earliest inks are made of metal, walnut shells or seeds made of dyes or using fish, octopus and other marine animals. China's ink is carbon ink. People think of ink is the first to think of the pen or brush ink, but with the printing and dyeing and inkjet output technology is widely used, in fact, the most used inkjet printing and printing ink.
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Grass-roots inspection: check the base layer or leveling layer surface is smooth, solid, no oil, no disease, no hollowing, crack, no water. The above problems should be handled well before construction.
- Q:Master! What are the differences between the topcoats, the primer and the latex paint?
- In general, the interior paint of the primer is called alkali-resistant primer, its role is mainly filled with brush magnetic surface, there is a certain resistance to water and moisture; if most of the interior decoration does not require primer, the external wall is necessary Primer! Latex paint, which is usually the sense of the topcoat can be divided into functional latex paint, and the general latex paint (also known as engineering latex paint), a little latex paint (functional latex paint) can be waterproof, Anti-crack, anti-bacterial effect of anti-mildew, and the general latex paint is just a whitening and covering function, compared to the wall of lime, just can not afford to powder!
- Q:Paint and water paint which prospects are good,
- Lotus water paint
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- I agree with FaZizzle but you might try adding vinegar to the soapy water to cut through any crud.
- Q:How much would it cost to have a 1984 VW Scirocco re-painted?
- Depending on the prep work, amount that you want to do and the quality 1000 to 10K isn't out of line.
- Q:What is paint thinner used for?
- The paint for airbrushing needs to be the consistency of light cream. If the paint you use is any thicker, it will clog the brush, so it must be thinned with the proper product, depending on which paint you use. Some airbrush paint comes pre-thinned, but other artists' paints need to be thinned. For acrylics, use Airbrush Medium or polymer medium + acrylic retarder to thin the paint - water will make the paint lose its adhesion, and make the paint dry too quickly. For cleanup of acrylic paint, use hot water & soap, or Windex amonnia-based cleaner. For watercolour or gouache, use water as a thinner. For oil-based paints, use white mineral spirits. For other paints and enamels, use the same product that the label suggests for cleaning up.
- Q:What cell battery is the battery, is the lithium battery? MP5 used in the
- Oh, the battery classification has a variety of standards, according to the different working medium points, then what is the lithium battery ah, nickel-cadmium batteries ah, all kinds of polymer batteries ah and so on, they just work different material, the other Basically similar, no matter what the battery power should be filled with a bottle of less than half the way you should understand the truth
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range