Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:What is active polymer? What is the use?
- If it is the use of polymer physics is mainly used for the preparation of one of the preparation of Yaojiao polymer is the preparation of block polymer
- Q:Can dyes be fermented? If it can not, what can be used to dye it?
- Iron is not a high-density structure, but the dye is not compatible with the iron, the dye can not be extended in the iron, so the dye is not stained iron.
- Q:Carbon black is a pigment or a dye
- Carbon black has pigments and dyes. Distinguish them from hue, but in ingredients.
- Q:The difference between polymer and polymer
- The molecular weight of the polymer compound (also known as the polymer) is much larger than that of the low molecular weight organic compound. The relative molecular mass of the organic compound is not more than 1000, and the relative molecular mass of the polymer compound can be as high as 104 to 106,000. Because the molecular weight of polymer compounds is very large, so in physical, chemical and mechanical properties and low molecular weight compounds are very different.
- Q:enamel paint?
- Enamel paint is basicly oil hybrid, used mostly on doors windows which requires harder finish.
- Q:Large Capacity Polymer Battery Charging Problem.
- Voltage is not a problem, the key is current
- Q:Solid wood crib is a good paint, or no paint is good
- Baoshan paint paint advice: very tangled, buy cribs, colleagues and friends say, to buy lacquered wood cots, because there is no taste, more environmentally friendly. Internet search, but found very expert advice, the purchase of environmentally friendly cots cots, cows exported export, are needed to paint, the EU and other countries are not allowed to import pure lacquered crib. Baoshan paint, say good, healthy home and ultimately!
- Q:Is it the same as cotton and cotton?
- Completely different, cotton dyed dye on artificial cotton
- Q:The difference between waterborne dyes and polypropylene
- Come back to answer your question: the dye is water-soluble, is the dye-based pigment. Polypropylene pigment is a polymer pigment that blends paint compounds with acrylic monomers. Of course there is a traditional gouache pigment, this is still a pigment, not a dye!
- Q:What is the fluorescent dye in the luminous stick?
- In the past people feel very magical, to see some glowing stones, but also as a gem, made into a night pearl. In fact, fluorite is a very common ore, in China's reserves of the world's first.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range