Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:How to distinguish between the brush on the wall is the oily latex paint or water-based latex paint? The 5
- From the taste of words, oily any paint has a pungent taste and water-based are the net taste
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- Start with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - those things work well on nearly any wall. If that doesn't work, take a rag with some gentle detergent and scrub gently. If that doesn't work, grab your paint and just paint over the marks.
- Q:The ink used for printing with ink is good, the pigment and the dye that black black
- Please talk about the machine model, and then according to the machine model recommended the corresponding ink
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:What is the emulsion in the paint?
- Emulsion is the main film-forming material, acrylic acid copolymerization reaction. Generally differentiated by the composition of the polymerization, such as styrene-acrylic emulsion, that is, styrene and acrylic monomer and some additives copolymer products. Pure acrylic emulsion from a variety of acrylic, methacrylic acid, methyl methacrylate, acrylic esters and functional additives made of copolymer. and many more! Playing hands are sour, and not scoring ~ ~ ~
- Q:Can you use a watercolor pen on a wall painting?
- Do not recommend the use of watercolor pen, although the wall paint raw materials between propylene and oil paint and no adverse reactions, but the use of its adhesion to be time to test, in general, easy to use watercolor painting deformation.
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- Magically Magnetic Paint Additive contains microscopic particles with metallic properties so it will make any surface painted with it attractive to magnets. That is not to say that it will make a wall into a giant magnet. Small iron and steel items will not be attracted to a wall painted with magnetic paint. Only magnets will stick to such a wall. After being painted with magnetic paint, the wall is now attractive to magnets. Magnets stick to a wall painted with Magically Magnetic Paint just like they stick to a steel surface. Magically Magnetic Paint Additive is a dry powdered material made to be mixed with either oil based primer/sealer paints or new latex paints. Some magnetic paints are sold pre-mixed. Others are available as wet paint additives. Both of the wet materials have been thinned with non-magnetic wetting agents that can further dilute the paint. Dry Erase Paint is a smooth, hard finish that creates a unique white writeable-erasable surface. Once dry, simply use any dry erase marker to draw or write messages and then erase! Application is easy and it has minimal odor making it safe to use indoors. Ideal for use on interior surfaces such as: * Drywall * Masonite * Wood * Cement * Metal
- Q:How is paint made today?
- Artists paints are made in much the same way they always have been: by grinding coloured powders (pigments) very finely, and mixing them with a liquid (a medium) that sets, so as to glue the colour to a surface. That's what a paint is. In the past it was done by hand (it was the one of the first jobs an artist's studio assistant would be set to work doing), now it's done by machine. Lead oxides are still used as pigments, mainly in Flake White. Safety regulations banning lead paints only apply to house paints, not artists' paints (at least in the UK), though they may have to be sold in childproof tins. Alternatives to lead include zinc and titanium, which may be mixed to give a white paint that looks similar to Flake White.
- Q:what is the meaning of painting?
- A painting must mean something to a certain Individual or group or lots of people in ONE GO, for an example ' it's someone's birthday say a child, I would paint a Cartoon Character, say Mickey Mouse.
- Q:How to distinguish lithium batteries and lithium polymer batteries
- Because of the use of solid electrolyte instead of liquid electrolyte, compared with the liquid lithium-ion battery, polymer lithium-ion battery has a thin, any area and any shape, etc., nor the leakage and combustion and other safety , So you can use aluminum-plastic composite film manufacturing battery shell, which can improve the specific capacity of the entire battery; polymer lithium-ion battery can also use polymer as a cathode material, the quality of energy than the current liquid lithium-ion battery Increased by more than 50%.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range