Specification of Titanium Dioxide Anatase Ceramic Grade :
CNBM-CC101 Ceramic grade Titanium Dioxide is a kind of Anatase type titanium dioxide, with the leading process technology. And go through rigorous testing to ensure that each batch of finished products have to maintain superior quality and stable performance.
Product has excellent optical properties and color performance, it is high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, elimination of high color strength and easy to spread, small and uniform particles, the refractive index has a strong color and high power consumption advantages , special used in Ceramic Industy .
TDS of Titanium Dioxide Anatase On Ceramic Grade
|45um sieve residue||0.50%|
|High temperture 1200 dregree for 1 hour||color unchanged to grey|
Suggestion Usage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase for Ceramic Grade CC101:
CNBM-CC101 has an excellent balance of Fe2o3,and high temperature (1200° C) for 1 hour, So it specially used in Ceramics. Mainly used in the manufacture of building materials, such as floor tiles, glass tiles, porcelain tableware, sanitary ware and ceramic crafts, ceramic products made of fresh color.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Anatase CC101 for Ceramic Grade :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Package of Titanium Dioxide Anatase for Ceramic Grade CC101 :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag, or even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet .If with pallet, it will be 22MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase CC101 :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Quickest Way Removing Paint?
- countless subject concerns. Sandblasting eliminates plenty greater then the paint, and creates localised warmth subject concerns - no longer good. Chemical strippers can influence greater desirable than the paint - caulking particularly so returned no longer constantly so good. There are some manufacturers and kinds that make claims to no longer influence the substrate and there is not any reason to dispute this, in prepare except you attempt them that's hard to declare and expensive to maintain attempting selections - artwork on plastic and cardboard too, drips of softened paint can re-harden on your driveway maximum inconveniently. Mechanical abrasion - grinders and sanding pads. Loud, grimy, dusty and in case you at the instant are not careful fantastically brutal to the hull. generally spectacular however. Soda blasting - not one of the warmth subject concerns and intensely style to the hull, will kill something eco-friendly close to you. Cry ice or cryogenic cleansing. the main suitable and could flow away a clean sparkling floor. high priced. Hiring a expert and leaving it to them is the quickest way i will think of of, abrasion is in all threat the main maximum interior your budget and if the paint coating is being so perplexing that's in all threat a 2 %. style meaning there is not any rapid and easy restoration.
- Q:How to use acrylic paints ?
- Generally speaking, acrylic paints are much faster to dry than oil paints so if you have a big art assignment that is due quite soon, it is better to use acrylics than oils. Otherwise, oils, because of their slow drying time, are easier to blend colours with as well as the fact that the colours stay the same. For acrylics, the colors dry slightly darker than before. Acrylic paint is really good to use in conjunction with acrylic mediums such as the retarding medium to slow down the drying process, as well as the binder medium (basically a substitution for water because water dilutes the paint too much). For texture, impasto is the way to go. Oh, and acrylics are definitely easier to deal with after painting because you can easily clean your brushes with water and soap (water-based), but oils, you have to use turpentine or special cleaning medium to get rid of the paint off the brushes.
- Q:Polymer cement mortar 1m3 how many kilograms
- And ordinary mortar the same, but the polymer instead of the water only
- Q:Polymer mortar is a ton of tons of cubic meters. How much money is converted into a cubic meter.
- The density of polymer mortar than the cement mortar should also be about 1800 kg / cubic meters. That is, there are about 1.8 tons of 1 side, 1 ton 1500, 1 side about 2700 or so
- Q:Interior decoration emulsion paint and color paint that cheaper
- Color paint Latex paint can also be color ah ... my last home decoration choice, red apple paint provides thousands of colors for me to choose it, the price is also high
- Q:Heroes what is the paint coating with barium sulfate it and ink with barium sulfate and plastic barium sulfate difference?
- There is no significant difference between the classification of barium sulfate is mainly their own physical properties to determine some of the parameters.
- Q:What is the difference between organic pigments and dyes?
- The traditional use of dyes is the dyeing of textiles, and the traditional use of pigments is to color non-textiles, this is because the dye has affinity for the textile, fiber molecules can be adsorbed, fixed, while the pigment pile of all colored objects are no affinity, Mainly by resin, adhesives and other film-forming substances and coloring objects combined with the dye in the course of the general use of the first dissolved in the use of media, even disperse dyes or vat dyes, in the dyeing is also experienced from a crystal state first Dissolved in the water into a molecular state and then dyed on the fiber on the process.Therefore, the color of the fuel itself does not mean that it is in the fabric color / pigment in the use of the process due to insoluble in the use of media, so always the original crystal state The color of the pigment itself represents the color of the pigment on the substrate.Now the production of pigments in the world has been growing, the domestic production of organic pigments enterprises have begun to increase, the domestic more representative Such as Jiangsu De Choi Pigment Chemical Co., Ltd. and so on.
- Q:Big treasure and charcoal paint that more environmentally friendly!
- Wood paint, I suggest you use water-based paint, safe, environmentally friendly, not yellowing, is the world's highest level of environmental protection products, such as Du Fang, Green Bo, Ke Tian, Carpoly and so on. Polyester paint toxicity, not environmentally friendly, and will change, not up to the EU environmental standards, the EU countries in 2007 in the form of legislation to ban its use in the interior, it can be said to have been to the end. On this point, you can enter in "decorative pollution" and "EU decorative paint guidelines 2007-2017" can be found. Wall paint, are generally water-soluble, safe and environmentally friendly are no problem, the general brand in the high-end product line are good. Such as to Granville, Green Bo, Dulux, China Resources, Dabao, Carpoly and so on. As for the state, is the Japanese goods, I resist.
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and whitening?
- White powder is also called "Shuangfei powder", the main component is heavy calcium carbonate, heavy calcium carbonate is also referred to as "TSP", usually used to cover leveling, brushing out no latex paint luster, appears coarse particles, now decoration Has been rarely used, the basic was eliminated.
- Q:What is the difference between paint or paint?
- Paint is the general term, home improvement wall paint is generally water-based latex paint, relatively low toxicity of environmental protection; wood paint is mainly used in the paint is the paint, oily paint solvent for organic solvents, more benzene, formaldehyde and other harmful substances, After the construction to be standing for some time. Home improvement paint recommended dynasty paint, affordable and cost-effective.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality