Specification of Titanium Dioxide Anatase Ceramic Grade :
CNBM-CC101 Ceramic grade Titanium Dioxide is a kind of Anatase type titanium dioxide, with the leading process technology. And go through rigorous testing to ensure that each batch of finished products have to maintain superior quality and stable performance.
Product has excellent optical properties and color performance, it is high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, elimination of high color strength and easy to spread, small and uniform particles, the refractive index has a strong color and high power consumption advantages , special used in Ceramic Industy .
TDS of Titanium Dioxide Anatase On Ceramic Grade
|45um sieve residue||0.50%|
|High temperture 1200 dregree for 1 hour||color unchanged to grey|
Suggestion Usage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase for Ceramic Grade CC101:
CNBM-CC101 has an excellent balance of Fe2o3,and high temperature (1200° C) for 1 hour, So it specially used in Ceramics. Mainly used in the manufacture of building materials, such as floor tiles, glass tiles, porcelain tableware, sanitary ware and ceramic crafts, ceramic products made of fresh color.
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Anatase CC101 for Ceramic Grade :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Package of Titanium Dioxide Anatase for Ceramic Grade CC101 :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag, or even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or kraft bag. One container can be load 20MT with pallet .If with pallet, it will be 22MT.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide Anatase CC101 :
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Can the protein be used as a dye?
- Cationic fluorescent dye acridine orange in the presence of surfactant SDS self-aggregates as a biological probe, is a good method for the determination of trace protein, the method of high sensitivity, good selectivity, wide range of alkaline, is a new Of the determination of protein fluorescence system for the quantitative analysis of trace protein provides a new way.
- Q:Dyeing dyestuffs?
- Dyes are chemical substances dubbed, are artificially produced, toxins Tingduo, a long time will be chronic poisoning, of course, if the quality of good points, the toxins relatively low ~
- Q:Painting newby, lots of stupid questions!!?
- Watch Youtube videos. Take classes. It's a huge topic and you never stop learning.
- Q:can i learn painting by myself?
- yes okorder.com/
- Q:Different brands of pigment ink can be mixed with Epson 1390
- In fact, mixed with no harm, but it is best not to mix, because it will affect the writing effect
- Q:What types of polymers can be divided into?
- Hard plastic close to the fiber. The elasticity of soft plastic is from medium to high, Tm, Tg has a wide range, elastic modulus (1500O ~ 3500ON / cm²), tensile strength (150O ~ 7000N / cm²), elongation (20% ~ 800% ) Are from high to high. Polyethylene, polypropylene and crystalline nylon nylon-66 are all soft plastic. Hard plastic is characterized by large rigidity, difficult to deformation. Elastic modulus (70000 ~ 350000N / cm²) and tensile strength (3000 ~ 8500N / cm²) are very high, and the elongation at break is very low (0.5% ~ 3%). This type of plastic polymer has a rigid chain, is amorphous. Plastic according to its thermal behavior can also be divided into thermoplastic and thermosensitive plastic. According to the state of plastic can be subdivided into plastic molding, laminated plastic, foam, leather, plastic film.
- Q:Kansai Paint of West Coatings
- Kansai established global production and marketing activities.
- Q:How do I extract colors from plants?
- Classification and application of plant dyes The classification of plant dyes has a variety of methods, according to the chemical composition can be divided into: chlorophyll, carotenoids, curcumin, indigo, anthraquinones, naphthoquinones, Class seven categories. Natural plant dyestuffs are all colors, but bright and bright enough, many varieties of washing and climate fastness is not satisfied, its concentration and hue is not stable. More satisfied with the plant dyes are: turmeric, march yellow, safflower, quercitrin, madder pigment, indigo, gardenia blue, chlorophyll, pepper red and hematoxylin and so on. For silk, wool and other protein fiber dyeing more plant dyes, chromatography more complete. The main dyes are indigo, gardenia blue, chlorophyll, pepper red, hematoxylin, cocoa color, gardenia yellow, turmeric and tea, and so on. There are fewer kinds of plant dyes for synthetic fiber dyeing, less chromatographic, poor coloring rate, shellac, turmeric and onion dyes can be washed and stained in the weak acid conditions with high temperature and high pressure (the first media after dyeing) Better coloring.
- Q:What are the more suitable colors for acrylic paint and textile?
- This is my personal feeling in the clothes and canvas shoes on a better dye, its advantages are particularly thin, and not like the crack will crack, and the price is particularly cheap, generally 12 colors of textile dyes about More than 20 dollars, the general sale of school supplies should be sold.
- Q:whats the best paint to use to paint a dresser...?
- tricky aspect. try searching on search engines like google. it could actually help!
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality