|Number of Cores:
||Class of Conductor:
N2XBY, Power Cable, 0.6/1 kV, CU/XLPE/PVC/ATA/PVC (IEC 60502-1)
Cu / XLPE / ATA / PVC (Copper Conductor, XLPE Insulated, Aluminium Tape Armor, PVC Sheathed) Standard Specification : IEC 60502-1
For installation indoors, cable channels and in ground, for industry installations, switchgear, and power station, if there is a risk that low mechanical damage may occur. Special Features on Request
Flame Retardant Cat. A, B, C
Flame Retardant Non Category
Low Smoke Zero Halogen
16 sqmm supplied in non compacted circular stranded (rm) conductor shape
25 - 800 sqmm supplied in non compacted circular stranded (rm) or compacted circular stranded (cm) conductor shape
16 - 300 sqmm supplied in wooden drum @ 1000 m
400 - 800 sqmm supplied wooden drum on available length Length Tolerance per drum ± 2%
|Cross Section||Overall Diameter||Cable Weight||DC Resistance at 20°C||Short circuit current at 1s|
- Q:Do i need a separate cable for power to connect my internal SATA drive to my laptop via its e-sata connection?
- An okorder.com/ Yes you do need a separate power cable for any SATA devices, but that enclosure uses a small controller board to make a single cable design possible.
- Q:How to add more cables to power supply?
- capability furnish cables - no situation. USB cable, ensure you employ the comparable style of cable. HDD cable, you need to purchase longer ones, it rather is a extra efficient option than attempting to enhance the single you have. There are some sign themes in case you attempt to enhance the cable.
- Q:Latching hard drive power cable?
- No. Latching cables as you call them are available at retailers. Try Newegg...
- Q:I am planning to buy a unit inside a condo which is near the power cable line. Is this safe?
- I did not buy a house because it was next to a power unit that powered the neighborhood. My brother in law is an electrician and he did not think it mattered, but I did not take any chances. I bet it would be hard for you to sell the unit in the future because they will not move those cables. I would avoid it.
- Q:Where can I buy a new power chord/cable for my printer?
- I would recommend you call Canon's tech support at 1-800-OK-CANON. They should be able to give you the generic information on the type of cord to look for - or they may be able to send you one at little or no charge.
- Q:the grey power cable to my shower has been exposed under a floorboard.?
- Power near shower or to? You have 220 power and both the red and black are live (will deliver 110 to earth.)
- Q:How to fix: Dell Inspiron screen brightness decreases when power cable disconnected?
- I'm not sure if this will fix it but I have an idea. Do you know where the charge level in on your computer. I have the inspiron 1520 so it's an old version but on mine it's on the bottom right hand corner. If you click on that you should get a screen that pops up and gives you the amount of battery life it has left in a percentage then underneath that it should have a select a power plan: area and the options that it gives you are balanced, power saver and High performance. If you click on the high performance then the brightness should be the same weather the power cord is plugged in or not. Hope I helped =)
- Q:Does anyone have suggestions for shorter length power cables for HP servers?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Where can I purchase a power cable for our Toshiba Equium laptop?
- It is possible that your cable may have some broken wires inside that are causing your problem, or it may be the board as mentioned above. The board that is being referenced is the power connector inside your laptop and it's connection to the system board. What can happen is the electrical connections (solder joints) from the connector to the board become broken/loose and you have an intermittent connection. I have re-soldered these for friends when theirs go bad, otherwise a replacement system board would be required. I have also seen where the small leaf spring contact inside the connector becomes flattened and has poor contact as well (if this is the type of connector you have). You could check this with a good light and look inside the hole, there should be a center pin contact and a leaf contact along one side that should come down about halfway into the hole to the pin. To test where the problem is, connect your cord to your laptop, now hold the connection very still at the connector and wiggle, twist, push, and bend the cable at various points to see if the light at the front of the computer goes on or off. Now also test the plug at the computer by carefully moving it up, down, around in various ways to see if the light goes on or off. Wherever you find your problem is where you'll need to fix. If it is the power cable, yes, you should be able to buy a replacement. Try Toshiba's website or google the numbers you have to see what turns up. Hope that helps explain things better. Best of luck.
- Q:Where can I get a power cable for an HP mini 1000 netbook?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range