1.Annealed copper conductor 2.Insulation 3.Inner sheath
4.Steel tape armour 5.Outer sheath
Armored cabie for fixed installation of petroleum electricity. Metallurgy. For power and control systems.
Maximum conductor operating temperature:70℃
Test voltage: 3.5kv/5min
Cores colour: five core(Red yellow green blue yellow/green)
Standard Export Drum
GB/T, IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS
Min Order: 1000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:Computer is dead there's no power it won't turn on there's just a constant buzzing noise when the power cable is plugged in?
- Power problem, might be destructive or even dangerous to fool with. Seek a qualified repair place.
- Q:Where to find a Xbox 360 power cable in stores?
- are u missing the whole power source or just the end cable? the end cable is the same power cord has a computer
- Q:difference between power and control cable?
- Cables okorder.com/
- Q:using a smaller size power cable?
- 10 gauge should only be used to go from amp to speakers because its such a short distance. according to rockford fosgate you will lose 1157 watts of your possible 2400 watts possible. in short it would cause close to 50% less power and you would probably fry your power cable. and if you go above 2,000 watts it is actually unsafe to run smaller than 1/0 gauge power wire.
- Q:ATX power cable missing pin?
- Im confused, which cable is this? If this is a home-built PC RMA your power supply but if it's a HP/Dell/Whatever then call them for support and/or warranty info.
- Q:where can I buy this DC power supply cable?
- If you are located outside USA, let me know so that I can provide you the correct information. Let me know if you need any further support. I will be glad to help you. Dell-Niranjan
- Q:computer build power supply help?
- PSU wattage rather capacity no longer something. even with a 1500W psu, you nevertheless might have difficulty powering a 100w equipment if all that power is placed on the three.3 and 5v rails. Like ninety 5% of computer factors use the 12v rail for power. So any high quality PSU could have maximum the flexibility going to the 12v rails. (like ninety%+ of the entire wattage could be on the 12v rail). that one and all which actually concerns, is the entire mixed 12v rail amperage. Now often the better wattage the PSU, the better amperage the 12v rail is going to be by capacity of default, even on crap psu. while you're making plans on getting like a 3930K and overclocking it to the max, and getting like 2 gtx670s and overclocking them to the max, then you need to to look right into a 1200W psu, or you dont even want close that quantity of wattage. for many any computer setup, 750-850W is genuinely adequate for multi snap shots enjoying cards in case you have a high quality psu. identity recommend seasonic or the corsair HX/AX sequence psu. And so which you already know, working CFX/SLI doesnt even come close to to doubling the overall performance. Now making use of a z77 board, with an ivy bridge cpu, and pci-3.0 snap shots card, there is adequate bandwidth to double fps working multi enjoying cards. yet thats additionally assuming the pastime has finished sli/cf help. EDIT: nicely your first mistake is procuring an fx8150 (much less gaming overall performance then an i3-2120), and your 2nd is even thinking a 7970.... a gtx670 is extra efficient and $2 hundred extra much less high priced... and makes use of much less power... and runs cooler... and has a plenty bigger overhead for overclocking, so hmm...
- Q:How do you run a power cable for an amplifier from the battery to boot in a Honda Accord '56 reg.?
- Probably not easy but if ya find the hole in the firewall underneath ya dash somewhere than just poke it through there and run it underneath ya carpet. After that u'll just be able to find ya way into the boot with no problem. I like running the power cable down the centre of the car but that can sometimes be more of a hassle than its worth, so along the side of ur seat is cool.
- Q:Is it dangerous to touch double monitor cable when its on power?
- Pasting the reply I gave to the other (deleted) question: Assuming these are the IEC-standard power cables I'm thinking of, yes and no respectively. Electricity will be able to reach both ends, but the plastic insulation at the end of these connectors should disallow any contact between you and the live pins. You may want to consider covering it up in non-conductive electrical tape, though, just to be sure no debris get in causing it to go live outside of the connector.
- Q:How can you tell which lines on telephone poles are power lines, cable lines, and phone lines?
- I am not going to tell you that, because the only reasons I could think of why someone would ask this is for illegal activities, such as stealing the copper out of telephone wires. You are on your own on that.
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range