1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
- Q:acer aspire 5520g flashing lights, goes to battery power when power cable is plugged in?
- How old is the laptop? Send it back now!!! Get yer money back! I've had an Acer laptop and my mate has two! All of them very, very problematic! Acers look not bad on paper (specs etc) but they are nothing but garbage! I HATE ACER!!!!! They shouldn't be allowed to sell the crap that they do!!!!
- Q:can you use power cable as your ground cable on your amp?
- Power cable and ground cable is the same thing, it conducts electricity exactly the same so you an use your scrap wire for a negative but i would reccomend it all be one piece so that you avoid ground loops and loose connections.
- Q:Power cable casing buried what are the requirements
- 2 direct laying cable way, should meet the following requirements: 1 cable should be laid in the trenches, and should be along the length of the cable on the next, next to the side of the shop with a thickness of not less than 100mm soft soil or sand 2 along the length of the cable should cover the width of not less than 50mm on both sides of the cable protection board, protective board should adopt concrete 3 urban cable buried in the laying, it is appropriate in the protection board laying eye-catching signs 4 in the suburbs or open areas, along the cable path of the line spacing of 100m, corner or joint parts, should be erected obvious signs or signs 5 when the use of cable through the corrugated pipe laying in the trenches, should be along the full length of the bellows casting thickness of not less than 100mm of concrete, the width should not be less than 50mm outside the tube, the cable can not armor 3 buried in the non-frozen soil area, the cable embedding depth should meet the following requirements: 1 cable to the basement of the basement structure, not less than 03m 2 cable skin to the ground depth, not less than 07m; when located in the carriageway or farmland, should be properly deepened, and should not be less than 10m 4 buried in the permafrost area, should be buried below the permafrost layer, when not buried can be buried in the soil drainage of dry frozen soil or backfill, but also take other measures to prevent damage to the cable The 5 Directly laying the cable, is strictly prohibited in the underground pipe is just above or below The minimum distance between cable and cable, pipe, road, structure, etc shall be in accordance with Table 535 Table 535 Permissible minimum distance between cable and cable, pipe, road, structure, etc (m)
- Q:can twin power cables be used on motorbike batteries to connect lighter sockets?
- This is absolutely possible. I would be careful about the weight of cable you use, ensure that it can carry the amp rating of the accessory you want to power from the 12v accessory socket. For example if you're powering a heated vest these can be rated at up to 25 amps. Maplin have a good range of cables at various A ratings. I would also advise you crimp and heatshrink rings onto the cables that you can clamp onto the battery terminals. The Anchor ones are excellent, but Maplin will stock a range of options. You may want to think about wiring an inline fuse, and/or a switch to prevent overheating, and to protect your battery. Hope this helps.
- Q:I just had a power outage and now my comcast cable wont work?
- got mine fixed just took the power cable out and put it back in then it started up gl everyone.....
- Q:Can you use any power cable with any amp?
- It means that it has 300 watts of power . Thats a lot of power. 120VAC means that you connect it to a regular wall plug. If you can connect it to the amp and the wall socket , you got yourself an amp.
- Q:i want to wire directly to my car a sat nav power cable and reversing sensor display to my cars electrics.?
- I'm assuming you mean the wire providing the 12-volt power to your radio? And you want to connect other unit's it? It all depends on how much current is drawn by the additional units. Do they have fuses? What sizes are they? Backup cameras usually draw very little current and have really thin wires. Shouldn't be a problem. What type of navigation device? Does it use a DVD-ROM or is it just on a chip, like a portable Tom Tom, Garvin, etc.? If neither of the units' fuses exceed 5 amps, I'd say you're safe (in most cars) running it from the radio's power wire. However, you didn't state the type of car. Late-model GM cars or Audi/Volkswagen have low-current radio wires that use computers. They are known as data bus or can bus systems. I'd avoid connecting to these.
- Q:Amp/Sub question; power wire/RCA Cables/speaker cables placement?
- Well....That is determined by how colossal the amp is. An extension wire has either 2 or three wires inside of at someplace between sixteen and 12 gauge wire. You could twist the entire conductors together and be excellent up to about 40 amps with three 12 gauge wires. The quandary with amplifiers is current no longer voltage. The thicker the wire the more present it will handle. Most any wire you purchase is rated as a minimum 120V. Check what dimension fuse the amp requires, whether it is more than 30 to forty amps i would purchase the correct size single wire for the amp. Also, fuse the wire at the battery. Fire is just not our pal. :)
- Q:Just bought dvd roms, they connect via sata cables, but they didn't come with power cables, can I buy them?
- yah! you can buy a SATA power cable converter. but i don't think if there is a IDE cable to SATA cable converter? is your mother board have a SATA socket?
- Q:Where's does the power cable connect to on my SATA hard drive?
- Some okorder.com/... 3 bucks
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range