1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
- Q:where can i purchase a power cable for my compaq laptop?
- In order to give you the exact source to purchase the cable, please re-post with the Compaq model number. In general, you can purchase a power cable at any of the following sources: (1) Compaq, of course, online -- but its prices will be higher. (2) A 'brick-and-mortar' store, like Fry's -- bring your existing cable, and they will match it, at a price that will probably be lower than Compaq's online price; and (3) OKorder -- which will probably have the lowest price, but you will have to be careful about security. Again, please re-post with additional facts. Hope this helps.
- Q:what are to 4 connectors on the power cable?
- The four pin connector that is used to power PC drives supplies two different voltages: +12 volts for the motor +5 volts for the electonics The other two pins are ground pins. ________ / .............. |..1..2..3..4..| |.................| Pin Function 1 +5 V 2 Ground 3 Ground 4 +12 V
- Q:I don't have any IDE power cable in the computer, just sata.?
- properly it relies upon. probable you could, yet you're able to desire to comprehend: a million. ATA previous (i.e. PATA) with the varied pins OR 2. SATA, little plugs one for capacity one for information. what's your motherboard take? you're able to desire to comprehend what your pc force is (from above) and then additionally what your motherboard will take. i.e. SATA does not slot in PATA or vice versa. So: in case you have properly matched plugs definite you could positioned it on your pc. it rather is going to likely be a royal soreness getting an enclosure to get it to slot on your laptop. Why can no longer you employ an exterior USB, believe me it would be a ton much less difficult. So the guy who mentioned you're able to desire to no longer is faulty, however the greater surprising answer is you might in case you have properly matched plugs for the suggestions.
- Q:how to find the insulation resistance of a 22 KV under ground power cable.?
- See the document by Megger on how to determine if a cable is good and much more. This is a very good document that covers both static (insulation hipot testing) and TDR fault location methods.
- Q:connecting power,D3-,D3+,GND and POWER SW,RESET SW, H.D.D LED, POWER LED cables to your motherboard. HOW.
- the president has a spectacular quantity of ability. not purely does he sign costs into regulation, he could additionally prefer to do line vetoes, which permits the president to take out the stuff he would not like, and signing statements (i think of that's what they're called) the place the president can upload issues he desires to a bill. until now president bush, those rights of the president (that have been in no way rather used with the aid of stability-of-ability fears) have been not often exercised. in recent times, inspite of the undeniable fact that, Bush has accomplished what he can to alter rules he would not like. bush has additionally tried interior the previous to instate pals of his into positions of ability interior the government. because of the fact of this our presently-democrat-led congress holds those 5-2nd instructions for the period of the vacations whilst congress is formally closed - to stay away from bush from sneaking a pal of his into an invaluable place with out congress being there to approve or disapprove of the nominee. so yea, the president has a super kind of ability. regrettably, which ability Bush has a super kind of ability even nonetheless he's a lame duck on the 2nd and would't do lots pondering his occasion is interior the minority in congress. optimistically the subsequent president would be slightly greater careful and not make the administrative branch so useful because of the fact the final time I checked this is a central authority for the human beings and by using the human beings. One individual isn't allowed to run the teach; that's what we call a tyranny or monarchy.
- Q:25' sata cable/power supply extension?
- No go: What is the maximum length of a SATA data cable? 1m for SATA I, 2m for SATA II The exercise will be good for you. Maybe you have a wife, or a sister?
- Q:Hi I hope there is help out there... I have a power cable for a dishwasher from Best Buy not colorcoded.?
- The neutral or grounded conductor will be the one with the stripe or ridge on it. This will connect to the white wire or neutral connection on the dishwasher. You can follow it down and see that it will be the wider of the two power prongs. Green or bare will be for equipment grounding and will connect to the frame of the dishwasher. Usually this is a green screw.
- Q:How to join a power cable together?
- You can install a plug on the cord to replace the one that was chewed off. Choose one with the same number of prongs as the cord has wires (2 or 3). Be sure to attach each wire to the correct terminal! Splicing the cord is also OK, and tape would not be a problem if applied properly, but I prefer to use heat-shrink tubing. When I do a top-grade splice, I first twist the wires tightly together without making a tail, then I solder them.
- Q:i have power in half of the power cable connected to my amp, how can i fix it?
- I okorder.com/... Under the column for 90 degree cable in copper pick the wire gauge that is closest to your amp requirements without being under. For example: 1200 watt amp = 100 amps of power 2 gauge copper can handle 130 amps (This chart is missing 3 gauge which some places do carry, which can handle 110 amps) 4 gauge is only good for 95 amps. These ratings are about heat build up from inductance of the current. When the heat exceeds the rating, the sheathing melts and conductor degrades at it's weakest point. I recommend use of THHN electrical wire. It is gas and oil resistant and has heavy strands that hold up well to the stress of vehicle install situations. If your wire and fuses are properly sized, then check all of your connections. Often times heat and vibration will loosen screws on amplifier contacts. Also, under the hood, heat can melt your fuse holder causing plastic to coat the contact points (in which case you'll need a small file to clean the contacts) There's really a lot of possibilities here and your question is quite vague and convoluted. Please give more details or take some time and analyse the problem carefully. Chances are that you will discover the source of the problem in a matter of just 15 minutes or so of checking.
- Q:Which power cable kit with new high output alternator?
- A fuse is a necessary circuit protection device, if there becomes a short in the circuit, it can cause a fire, the fuse is a precise conductor which will break if too much current (energy) is being drawn. A 4 gauge wire will work fine, and you need a least a 160 amp fuse, any less and it will blow if your alternator is at full load.
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range