1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
- Q:Will the two 16 square copper wire with what specifications of the trunking
- If the network cable is shielded with the network no problem, in fact, the main problem is not interference, it touches on security issues, from the truth, the strong and weak electricity can not take a bridge, if you must go inside a bridge, to add metal partitions The
- Q:What does the cable ZR-YJV22-4 * 16 mean?
- Copper core flame retardant XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable, three core, 6 square
- Q:Power cable ZRYJV-4x70 + 1x35 What does it mean?
- 51 laying of cables 511 cable laying should meet the following requirements: 1 cable type, specifications should be consistent with the design requirements
- Q:What is the difference between KVV and VV cables and are they clearly different?
- Is there a problem driver in Device Manager? Should be driven by the problem
- Q:Hello, ask about how to charge the electric car at home, use a few square millimeters of wire? How high is the demand for family lines, thank you!
- PLC and computer communication cable, different manufacturers of PLC connection is not the same
- Q:What is the difference between the control cable and the compensation cable?
- . you want to achieve remote switch, right? In fact, from the host side of the original fixed switch button that cut the two lines, and then then you need to extend the extension cable you can, the super simple; . Internet cafes router, through the exchange (or hub) , Can achieve port expansion capabilities, you can access a lot of computers, but the Internet speed is limited by the router exit speed, that is the maximum speed will not exceed the router exit speed, and broadband providers will be on the server side of the uplink and downlink speed (That is, to provide customers with the speed) restrictions.
- Q:Calculate the control cable under what circumstances the cable terminal needs to be calculated
- " Why should the closed wall or protective wall closed on the second side of the closed junction box? This need to understand if you do not add this closed junction box, what kind of harm Civil air defense project in the closed wall is divided into the clean area and the area of the infected area, and the wire tube in the thread after the inside is a cavity, directly through the wall to communicate with the cleaning area and exposed areas, so wartime works outside the dyeing The poisonous air can penetrate into the clean area through the cavity inside the wire tube, which is harmful to the personnel inside the project And the installation of a sealed junction box, you can thread in the line after the box filled with sealing material to block the tube cavity connectivity This is why the electrical safety pipe in the air defense project must pass the closed wall or protect the closed wall when the two sides must be closed in the closed junction box reasons
- Q:How to convert the computer's audio and video to cable TV signals. Through the cable television transmission to the 40 TV (hurry)
- The first is to buy a computer connected to the TV dedicated audio and video lines, length specifications are: 1.8 meters, 5 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters and 20 meters, etc., everywhere sold here do not do a detailed introduction to the first step: , S-terminal video cable connection S plug the end of the line into the video on the S terminal port, while the other end of the S-terminal line into the TV behind the S terminal port, the connection is completed (Figure 1); if you You can use the "S-AV adapter" supplied by OUR to connect the S-terminal connector to the S-terminal cable, and then insert the AV head of the other head into the AV video input after the TV Mouth, the connection is completed (Figure 2). . the audio cable connection will be the audio line of the two Lotus head were inserted into the TV after the left and right channel audio input port, while the audio cable 3.5mm audio head into the audio card audio output port, the connection is completed. If you need to use the "one sub-two audio frequency line", then its 3.5mm audio head into the audio card audio output port, speakers (headphones) and audio lines were inserted into the "one two audio frequency line" 3.5 Encyclopedia of Germany, Germany and Germany Bao Bao mother on the mouth, the connection is completed
- Q:How to identify the quality of the lock of the hotel lock?
- If you are using a cable that is suitable for direct burial, you do not need a casing. But in the place into the building, should be casing, in order to protect. General steel pipe can be.
- Q:Copper core power cable laying cable sets what fixed
- A fiber into the machine room, advanced ODF fiber wiring box, and then through the pigtail to SDH photoelectric conversion into electrical signals, and then through the 2M line in the DDF frame (DDF frame is a transfer), and then to the BTS
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range