Basic Info. Of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of Single Core PVC Insulated Sta Power Cable (VV22)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:How come my computer turns on just by inserting the power cable in the PSU ?
- Something is broken. Likely the motherboard, but could be the PSU.
- Q:PVC pipe on the GV.215-16 (C) What does it mean
- SC pipe welding fluid with welded steel pipe, the general thread connection, or casing welding connection. TC pipe is a thin-walled steel pipe, referred to as wire tube, you can thread connection, tight connection, buckle type connection, not casing welding connection.
- Q:Where do i put the power cable of a video card on the Motherboard?
- you take the power from your power supply to give to the video card. older cards use the 4-pin moly connectors and the new ones use either 6-pin or 8-pin PCI-e, If you don't have the right connectors from the PSU then you can buy an adapter for about $4 at most computer stores
- Q:could i use 2 cable to power 1 object?
- In this case, you should have put the batteries in series to get 48 or 96 volts, that makes the cabling easier. Too late now. Yes, at 5kW, that is 5000/12 420 amps I don't know what size wire you are using, and what the distance is, so I can't help further without that information. For example, if you are running 10 feet of cable (20 total) and you want to lose only 5% of the voltage, which is 0.6 volts, then the resistance of the wire needs to be less than 0.6/420 1.4 mΩ. That is, over 20 feet, 71 mΩ per 1000 feet, which is 000 AWG wire. Mush more than 10 feet, and you need to use MCM wire. .
- Q:the grey power cable to my shower has been exposed under a floorboard.?
- Power near shower or to? You have 220 power and both the red and black are live (will deliver 110 to earth.)
- Q:This graphics card doesn't need power cables right?
- it depends on which 750ti you buy some dont need power some do but if you have a 450w psu then you should have a 6pin pcie on it anyway
- Q:will leaving the power cable in for my laptop hurt the battery?
- No, I've always done that with no issues.
- Q:Video card power cable help!?
- You need to get a power cable splitter that goes from two to one. It should have come with the card, if not any local computer store should have one.
- Q:computer build power supply help?
- PSU wattage rather capacity no longer something. even with a 1500W psu, you nevertheless might have difficulty powering a 100w equipment if all that power is placed on the three.3 and 5v rails. Like ninety 5% of computer factors use the 12v rail for power. So any high quality PSU could have maximum the flexibility going to the 12v rails. (like ninety%+ of the entire wattage could be on the 12v rail). that one and all which actually concerns, is the entire mixed 12v rail amperage. Now often the better wattage the PSU, the better amperage the 12v rail is going to be by capacity of default, even on crap psu. while you're making plans on getting like a 3930K and overclocking it to the max, and getting like 2 gtx670s and overclocking them to the max, then you need to to look right into a 1200W psu, or you dont even want close that quantity of wattage. for many any computer setup, 750-850W is genuinely adequate for multi snap shots enjoying cards in case you have a high quality psu. identity recommend seasonic or the corsair HX/AX sequence psu. And so which you already know, working CFX/SLI doesnt even come close to to doubling the overall performance. Now making use of a z77 board, with an ivy bridge cpu, and pci-3.0 snap shots card, there is adequate bandwidth to double fps working multi enjoying cards. yet thats additionally assuming the pastime has finished sli/cf help. EDIT: nicely your first mistake is procuring an fx8150 (much less gaming overall performance then an i3-2120), and your 2nd is even thinking a 7970.... a gtx670 is extra efficient and $2 hundred extra much less high priced... and makes use of much less power... and runs cooler... and has a plenty bigger overhead for overclocking, so hmm...
- Q:how do i hook the power cable to my amp w/o killing myself?
- disconnect the battery dumbass
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range