I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:Cable modem issues--help please?
- Ok, the send and recieve lights are supposed to flash, this is good. the connected light should be steady and the connected to pc light can flash if it wants the slow connection could be many things call your cable computer and ask them what to do if there's nothing wrong with your cable settings, run a virus check, spyware check, and adware check. possibly restore your entire pc to factory condition.
- Q:where can i purchase a power cable for my compaq laptop?
- try okorder.com and their cables to go
- Q:How to hook up power control cable to factory deck?
- Ya, okorder.com/
- Q:Do SATA cables power devices?
- to no longer confusing drives. confusing drives and dvd's have separate skill connectors. some Sata drives have the molex connectors and a few do no longer, so as that they like an adapter in the experience that your confusing rigidity would not paintings. extra moderen, extra beneficial confusing drives have the two varieties of skill connectors on them. the hot warm-shot video enjoying cards have a particular connector to the skill grant. Older ones in lots of cases use a molex
- Q:Wire and cable manufacturing process (to be detailed)?
- Hello, copper wire per square safe current-carrying 6A, .05X6A = 3A.X220V = 660W, 3AX380V = 1140W, aluminum core for the same 4A algorithm,
- Q:computer build power supply help?
- All the necessary wires with come with the PSU, modular or not. And nothing will happen. It will just feel like grease. Just go wash it off w soap
- Q:The TV shows no signal. The What is the reason for this?
- We usually say how many square millimeters (wire) refers to the cross-sectional area of the wire core, that is, according to the diameter of the core calculated cross-sectional area. The larger the cross-sectional area of the wire, the greater the capacity of the power transmission.
- Q:Where can I purchase a power cable for our Toshiba Equium laptop?
- It is possible that your cable may have some broken wires inside that are causing your problem, or it may be the board as mentioned above. The board that is being referenced is the power connector inside your laptop and it's connection to the system board. What can happen is the electrical connections (solder joints) from the connector to the board become broken/loose and you have an intermittent connection. I have re-soldered these for friends when theirs go bad, otherwise a replacement system board would be required. I have also seen where the small leaf spring contact inside the connector becomes flattened and has poor contact as well (if this is the type of connector you have). You could check this with a good light and look inside the hole, there should be a center pin contact and a leaf contact along one side that should come down about halfway into the hole to the pin. To test where the problem is, connect your cord to your laptop, now hold the connection very still at the connector and wiggle, twist, push, and bend the cable at various points to see if the light at the front of the computer goes on or off. Now also test the plug at the computer by carefully moving it up, down, around in various ways to see if the light goes on or off. Wherever you find your problem is where you'll need to fix. If it is the power cable, yes, you should be able to buy a replacement. Try Toshiba's website or google the numbers you have to see what turns up. Hope that helps explain things better. Best of luck.
- Q:What is the heat of the cross-linked cable?
- Video cable refers to the transmission of video signals (VIDEO) cable, can be used as a monitoring system for signal transmission
- Q:Seller didnt include power cables with monitor I purchasedon OKorder.?
- You can't really do anything. OKorder is full of scammers, and you just got scammed. Next time go big or go home, because this time you were sent home.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range