I. Characteristics of the cables
1. Using factory prefabrication methods can substantially reduce the site construction labor intensity and shorten the construction laying time;
2. Use of cables can guarantee great length and bending property, and greatly facilitates the construction in a complex place;
3. Use of cables reduces the laying space, and cables can be installed together with gas and hydraulic gas pipelines;
4. Their reliability and reliability can be fully guaranteed, for the cables are manufactured in the factory,
5. Sub-branch parts should use high strength sealed joints, which are waterproof and have properties of moisture protection, long-term maintenance and free for repair;
6. Because the cables are directly connected with households with no need of maintenance and repair and with easy and simple construction, the cables can produce significant comprehensive economic benefits.
II. Usage of the cables:
1. To be used for high-rise building;
2. To be used for disaster prevention equipments;
3. To be used for tunnel lighting and disaster prevention equipments;
4. To replace copper bus bar with small or medium capacity in various places.
III. Standards of the cables
IEC 60502 Rated Voltage 1 ~ 30KV extruded insulated power cables and accessories (International Electrotechnical Commission standards)
GB 12706 Rated voltage 35KV and below Copper core, Aluminum core plastic insulated power cable (National Standard of the People's Republic of China)
JCS 376 branch cable (Japanese Electric Wire Industry Standard)
General Rules for JIS C2810 indoor wiring electrical connection pipes (Japanese Industrial Standard)
Types of the cables:：
Standard main cables and branch cables are all low-voltage power cables with XLPE or PVC insulation materials (IEC, GB, JIS, BS ... ...), and PVC materials covered on the outer side. Generally, the main cable is single-core or twisted multi-core cable (cables with two to five cores), the branch cables are single-core cables, and may adopt a fire-resistant, flame retardant cables in accordance with the requirements.
Their structures and types are as follows:
three cores twisted type
four cores twisted type
five cores twisted type
PVC insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
PVC insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cable
PVC insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed flame-retardant branch cables
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed fire-resistant branch cable
- Q:W22 in the cable on behalf of what
- Not W, is VVVV22 means the meaning of plastic insulated plastic sheath with armored copper cable. Wire and cable: wire and cable is the transmission of electrical energy, electrical signals and electromagnetic energy conversion to the wire products. Cables are usually made up of cable cores that transmit electrical or electrical signals and protective, insulated sheaths. A cable with only one cable core and a smaller diameter is often referred to as a wire. Also some wires do not have insulated sheaths, called bare wires. The cable in the cable is made of a metal material with good electrical conductivity, usually copper (good electrical conductivity) or aluminum (lower cost).
- Q:The computer host is always start to stop, resulting in the last can not start. What is going on?
- Do not worry, no problem, the power cord can withstand the general high temperature, not recommended to use extension cord, the more joints more easily lead to some inexplicable problems.
- Q:Hello, ask about how to charge the electric car at home, use a few square millimeters of wire? How high is the demand for family lines, thank you!
- PLC and computer communication cable, different manufacturers of PLC connection is not the same
- Q:Pvc threading tube packaging film how to do attractive, on the grade it? Thank you great god
- ZR-KVVRP-500 is mainly used for transmission control, measurement signals and other cables. ZR: Control cable KVVRP: PVC insulation 500: Rated voltage 500 V or less 1 × 2: Two core 1.5: Wire diameter
- Q:Fourth, what causes the power cable fire accident
- After the cable is burned out, the repair time is long and the loss is serious
- Q:Whether the interior decoration is the first brush latex paint or the first installation of the wire (the line, with the trunking)?
- 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 are the number of cores of a cable, a cable inside is not a line, is insulated with each other 2 or . 3 +. 4 +1 line, 5 lines , Respectively, called 2 core or 3 core, 3 +2 core, 4 +1 core, 5 and other core. 3 + 2 cable 3 is the three phase lines, the diameter of the line as large, 2 is the zero line and the PE line, the diameter of the line as large; 4 + 1 cable 4 is the same as the three lines and the same diameter, 1 is the PE ground wire is a separate diameter; five core is the phase line, zero line and PE line are the same diameter, 2 core and 3 core is also the diameter of the line. In the end with a few cable, the design specifications are provided! A few words are not clear!
- Q:What recycled rubber is suitable for the production of wire and cable?
- Need to choose according to specific circumstances. The main difference between single and multi-core is the flexibility of the wire. In fact the two do not exist which good question, but the use of the environment is not the same. Home decoration: First, the lighting line, can be used 1.5 single strand copper wire. . 2P (inclusive) or more of the air-conditioning, that is, hot water heater, Yuba must use 4 square double strand copper wire; Third, the wall buried the best choice for single wire copper wire, you can choose according to the need for 4 square Mm, 2.5 square millimeters, 1.5 square millimeters and other specifications (usually 2.5 square millimeters with the most). Fourth, the remaining lines, are using ordinary 2.5 pairs of copper wire can be.
- Q:Can cable TV signal lines and network cables be placed in the same line when upgrading? What happens if you are in the same line? Thank you.
- Wired do not need to set what ah, directly to the network cable can be inserted into the network port
- Q:What is the length of the wire that affects voltage and electricity
- Can go if you do not trust to wear a pvc into the bridge on it
- Q:How to determine whether the square of the cable is standard
- Horizontal laying of the cable within the cable, generally do not need fixed, natural laying can be. Vertical laying section of the cable within the bridge, with the need to match the line card, the use of tied rope (multi-purpose single insulated wire) one by one fixed cable, fixed spacing should meet the requirements. According to the control cable and the power of the different layers of laying, if the power cable to be multi-layer need to have 300mm spacing (or load capacity is large enough), if it is control cable, casually laying, if the laying of power cable laying below Layer, above the laying of control cable, but not too much affect the power cable cooling. If the high-voltage cable and low-voltage cable in principle do not allow common laying.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range