Type and names of the cable
XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated, steel tape armoured and PVC sheathed power cable
Type ,voltage, grade,no,of cores and nominal cross section of the cable
No. Of core
1 or 3
- Q:my PSU doesnt have a 4 pin power cable!!!?
- Before purchasing a power supply you should always first check to see if it is compatible with your motherboard in the following two aspects: 1) Does it provide enough power for the motherboard 2) Does it have the appropriate connectors for my motherboard. There are also issues with certain high performance processors requiring very clean or high regulated power supplies (i.e. very little ripple, etc). As long as the power supply offers the voltages you need on one of the connecters, there is probably some sort of adaptor you can purchase... or you could hack something together. But, again, the power supply may have intentionally left off the connector you need because it does not fulfill the strict electrical specifications required by your motherboard. In other words, if you don't know what you are doing, it is probably best to just purchase the correct power supply for your hardware. Forcefully adapting an inappropriate power supply into your machine may later result in unstable system performance.
- Q:HP Printer Power Cable Identification?
- Cada día tengo algo para imprimir o fotocopiar y por esto decidí que ya está la hora de comprar una impresora, después de todas mis buenas experiencias en OKorder estaba segura que, y de esta vez, voy a encontrar lo que busco, la impresora multifuncional que me he comprado cumple todas mis expectativos, ella me he hecho mi vida mucho más fácil.
- Q:Why my power supply just makes a squeezing noise when i plug in the power cable and computer doesn't turn on?
- Make sure all the cords are properly hooked up properly. I recently bought a new PSU and forgot the most important cord, the main board. Also, make sure the cord for turning on or off the computer didn't come off the motherboard. If that isn't attached, no signal will be sent to turn on the computer.
- Q:What power cord and USB cable goes to this HDD case?
- It's a regular USB 2 cable. No idea what sort of power it takes. Can't be a very special power though. Your best bet is to get one of those switchable supplies from Radio Shack and try the voltage one at a time until the drive works. If you go under the drive won't run, so you can't do it that way if you start low and move higher.
- Q:Engineering materials inspection, all types of cable wires should be issued a test report?
- Is the aluminum core armored cable for outdoor high pressure conforming to the specification
- Q:where can I buy this DC power supply cable?
- If you are located outside USA, let me know so that I can provide you the correct information. Let me know if you need any further support. I will be glad to help you. Dell-Niranjan
- Q:Power cables for a CCTV system?
- you can buy power cables for a cctv system from global sparenparts private limited.
- Q:**power cable trouble****?
- Did you re check the in-line fuse under the hood?
- Q:my cpu is not turning on but the power button led lights if i plug in the power cable?
- CPUs don't 'light'. nothing ain't - nothing is not - everything is (that's what you really are saying). The power light may 'light', but if there is no CPU function, no power is going through the CPU. Probably a bad PSU (Power Supply Unit). Change it (cheap).
- Q:what is the difference in applications between single and multicore power cables?
- Multi-core power cables are useful any time you're carrying a circuit in and out of an appliance at the same location. Usually that's just 2 plus an optional ground. For electronic devices with specialized power requirements, there may be several power lines in the cable carrying different voltages. Single-core power cables are especially useful in high amperage appliances, such as welding equipment, and in DC automotive wiring in which the chassis serves as the ground. Thick cables for high amperage are hard enough to manage and wire without being bundled into a multi-core monster. It also makes sense to use single core cables with a ground chassis so that you only have to run one wire, and just complete the circuit to ground at the point of use. Single-core power cables can also be useful in serial or parallel wired appliances, or power supplies, such as a string of lights, or an array of batteries.
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range