Type and names of the cable
XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated, steel tape armoured and PVC sheathed power cable
Type ,voltage, grade,no,of cores and nominal cross section of the cable
No. Of core
1 or 3
- Q:W22 in the cable on behalf of what
- Not W, is VVVV22 means the meaning of plastic insulated plastic sheath with armored copper cable. Wire and cable: wire and cable is the transmission of electrical energy, electrical signals and electromagnetic energy conversion to the wire products. Cables are usually made up of cable cores that transmit electrical or electrical signals and protective, insulated sheaths. A cable with only one cable core and a smaller diameter is often referred to as a wire. Also some wires do not have insulated sheaths, called bare wires. The cable in the cable is made of a metal material with good electrical conductivity, usually copper (good electrical conductivity) or aluminum (lower cost).
- Q:How to effectively reduce the cost of car wiring harness?
- 5 °), a simple algorithm is 100 high bridge, for example, isosceles triangle bottom length of 76
- Q:What is the difference between VV22 and VV62?
- Cable flow current is to be hot, look at the table with a look at the current is normal, the current is consistent with the cable configuration. Laying the environment is normal.
- Q:Power Cable Check Well b-type covers show what?
- B-grade steel fiber concrete check covers are used for motor vehicle driving, parked urban roads, highways and parking lots C-grade steel fiber concrete check covers for slow lanes, residential quarters and sidewalks D-grade steel fiber concrete inspection covers for green belts and motor vehicles can not travel, parked lanes and venues
- Q:Hello, ask about how to charge the electric car at home, use a few square millimeters of wire? How high is the demand for family lines, thank you!
- What is the current good computer configuration on the market? The price of 4000 yuan or so no more than 4000 assembly parts to write down the price Thank you.
- Q:Brief description of the difference between cable and cable.
- Network cable is to take the digital signal, CATV cable is to take the analog signal, how can interfere with each other, do not understand do not see this stare blindly understand the beads. It was all right to be wrapped around with an electrical tape.
- Q:Power cable 5-color line, respectively, what color, what role?
- YJ: cross-linked polyethylene insulation V: PVC sheathed 22: steel tape armor 8.7 / 15KV: rated voltage: 8.7 / 15 kV 3 * 300: three conductor cross-section of 300 square copper conductor Another: such as YJLV Is the aluminum core. Here is not marked what the material is conductor, you can default to copper conductor.
- Q:Can cable TV signal lines and network cables be placed in the same line when upgrading? What happens if you are in the same line? Thank you.
- Wired do not need to set what ah, directly to the network cable can be inserted into the network port
- Q:30 on the large number of cable how to fight on the 110 patch panel, how to order, please inform, thank you, which
- I have to integrate a graphics card, you buy a separate graphics card is really a waste of money now I also listed, showing a lot stronger than the 2100 performance, and the market in the low-end discrete graphics upstairs you upstairs a lot of results Even a display did not give people with the price exceeded
- Q:Lighting wire, I do not know is it. The When to use BV1 * 2.5, when to use 2 * 2.5, when to use 3 * 2.5, when to use 4 * 2.5,
- This is generally not very good replacement, and you ask is not very specific, the proposed problem is more clear, more convenient for you to answer.
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range