Type and names of the cable
XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable
XLPE insulated, steel tape armoured and PVC sheathed power cable
Type ,voltage, grade,no,of cores and nominal cross section of the cable
No. Of core
1 or 3
- Q:The UV lamp is fitted with ozone and no ozone difference
- . like the computer boot fast, the best way is solid state hard drive, followed by the win. the system is very good, the interface is also familiar with the boot fast, especially the new browser edge than a lot stronger; . if you now computer The monitor is also good, and now the computer's hard drive can be taken down to the new computer above, then 3000 yuan can buy very very good, desktop. If the notebook is about 4500 or so relatively high cost. . do not recommend the configuration of their own one by one to buy accessories, it is recommended that you look at the top of the machine installed Taobao business, they rely on the volume, not only to ensure that the genuine accessories, the price is relatively cheaper to buy their own, And wiring installation are also professional. And they are equipped with win7 is free to upgrade to win. very good. I just bought a few days ago a machine, monitor and hard drive or use their original, with the host with the solid-state hard drive as a boot disk, their hard drive as a storage disk, spent a total of . the performance is very good.
- Q:Antec Nine Hundered 24Pin Power Cable Length?
- pretty much all cables on a psu is long enough to reach any mobo in any case (assuming its the correct form factor)
- Q:IS POWER AND GROUND CABLE THE SAME THING ?
- The wire is the same, just different color so you dont confuse yourself when installing. You'll actually have to upgrade BOTH wires to properly do the big 3. 1. + Batt to + Alternator output post 2. - Batt to frame/chassis 3. frame/chassis to engine block 4. (For extra) engine block to - Batt All in at least 0 awg gauge wire. I've done my in 0/2 awg gauge welding cables.
- Q:Is my power supply going?
- Assuming you've checked that the power cable to your GPU is still attached? And/or tried different 6-pin plugs into your GPU? If you've tried that and it still does the same, it is likely to be the power supply failing. Only way to rule it out is to try another device, such as GPU, which requires the 6-pin power addition from the PSU - if that works then it's your GPU, if it doesn't work then your original diagnosis was most likely correct.
- Q:HP 640C printer`s power cable.?
- Call any small office equipment repair places in your area they may have a box of used ones. Also try places that take donations like Goodwilll, you may find a printer like yours for the price of a power supply
- Q:How can I find the optimal length needed for a power cable to connect two poles using catenary concepts?
- The web page provides very thorough information and rigorous mathematical treatment relevant to the answer you seek. But it is just too much all at once to digest. So take it piecemeal, one bit at a time! First, you must realize that the sag of the cable is the single most important design parameter and strict attention to cable weight determines the optimal length. The equation of the catenary is the precise model but a parabolic approximation may work. (parabolic approx.) ymax = (3wl²) / ³√(64EA) P = wl²/(8ymax) Where ymax is the maximum sag l is the unstretched length w is the weight/unit length E Youngs modulus A Wire area P axial tension the curve is a parabola, which is a good approximation if the depth of sag is no greater than 1/8th of the span. Use the second equation to derive the induced tension P. H:=WL²/8S S:=WL²/8H L: distance between support S: Sag at mid-span H: tension (horizontal component of tension) The tension depends purely on the loaded geometry and the weight per unit length.
- Q:Can I connect CD drive to the same SATA cable.?
- Power cables YES Data cables YES *but not recommended. (you would require additional hardware.) Normally the 7 pin DATA cables are considered 1 to 1. BUT with some hardware its possible to change that. Power cables are dependent on your power supply being big enough - 850W certainly sounds big enough but you need to know what is being used, such as is it powering hungry graphics cards etc?
- Q:Can I just have a HDMI cable to power a monitor?
- An HDMI cable is not a power cable, it is only used to view the picture from whatever source it is.
- Q:Where to find a Xbox 360 power cable in stores?
- are u missing the whole power source or just the end cable? the end cable is the same power cord has a computer
- Q:Computer Power Supply?
- It is actually cheaper to buy a new pc than upgrade a lot of parts. One problem is that a lot of new pcs come with only 300 or 350w power supplies. You can order a good pc at Cyberpower, Inc. and choose your parts, then they will build it. I have 2 of their pcs and like them both a lot.
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range