1．Annealed cooper 2．Insulation ３．Sheath PVC
Unarmored cable for fixed installation of petroleum、electricity、metallurgy.For power and control systems.
Maximum conductor operating temperature:70℃
Test voltage: 3.5kv/5min
Cores colour: five core(Red yellow green blue yellow/green)
|Packing: ||Standard Export Drum |
|Standard: ||GB/T, IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS |
|Origin: ||Shandong China |
|Production Capacity: ||200km/Month |
Min Order: 1000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:Replacement Power Cable for HF M300?
- The power adapter that came in the box is Canon's CA-570. Search for that at OKorder.
- Q:New power cable for this GPU!?
- That gpu takes 2 6 pin connectors, the last photo in the PSU pictures shows this second from the left wire with red plugs. You have what you need. Good luck
- Q:When buying computer parts from Newegg, do they include any necessary wiring/cables?
- Depending on what the combo contains, it may have the cables. - A power supply comes with a power cable for the outlet, and the usualy cables you find on a power supply... - A motherboard comes with 2 or 3 SATA cables, O/I shield, screws needed to mount ot case, manual, driver disk - JUST Hard Drives...well just the hard drive (NewEgg does not included any cables unless stated) - Graphics cards...adapters, manual, old drivers - Case: cables that connect to the motherboard (On/reset buttons, USB ports, Firewire, fans, sound/mic jacks) Hope this answers your question.
- Q:Can I make my own power cable for speakers?
- Astra is right. Your USB port will never be able to supply enough power to the speakers.
- Q:Why is the power cable thick and the speaker wire thin?
- it has to do with voltage, the higher the voltage the greater the push behind the electricity flowing through the wire. a low voltage, like a car 12 volt battery doesnt have as much push so in order to get the amount of power you need for an amplifier a lot more electrons need to flow which is why you need a bigger wire. a high voltage will push more electrons so you dont need a bigger wire. think of it like a water pipe. A small pipe with a large pump will move a lot of water. In order to get the same amount of water flowing with a small pump, you need a large pipe to allow more water to flow. speakers work using a range of voltages to produce sound. voltages that are higher than 12 volts. Also amplifiers are never 100% efficient. meaning they do not use all the electricity they receive to power speakers. a certain percentage of power will be lost in the form of heat. so it takes a bit more power in than it puts out
- Q:Power cable for portable dvd player battery says dc in 9v - 12 v, the player itself says 7.2v to 12v?
- 9v is what's called the 'nominal' value, or typical value. Input voltage can dip as much as 20% which would drop 9v down to 7.2v, but is still enough to operate. (If you only supplied a nominal 7.2v, and line voltage dipped 20%, you'd be left with only 5.8v trying to operate a 7.2v system. Not enough.) Basically, every electronic device contains a voltage regulator. Anything more than the minimum is shunted away, but if the input drops, then there is still enough to maintain the minimum voltage necessary to run. But you still need a nominal value higher than the minimum to make sure there's always plenty, no matter what happens.
- Q:digitech rp 10 guitar effects processor power cable please?
- They have a wanted section!
- Q:need to connect my power cable with powerr button?
- What make and model of your motherboard do you have? And the same for the Power Supply Unit (PSU)The wires do not go to your cpu. They go to your motherboard or PSU from the switch. Which is your case?
- Q:Is the electricity in a power cable completely lost after unplugging it?
- by electricity I assume you mean electrical energy. power is the rate at which electrical energy is consumed. Power is generated by the flow of electrical current across a potential difference. Let's use an analogy. A cable is like a water pipe. Current is like the flow of water in the pipe. Pressure is like potential difference (voltage). When there is a difference in pressure at the two ends of the pipe, water will flow through the pipe. The flow of water carries energy, because it can be used to spin a paddle wheel (motor), and the friction of the water against the pipe (electrical resistance) generates heat. I think your question is something to the effect of, if I suddenly remove the pressure difference across the pipe, won't there still be energy in the water flowing in the pipe, and isn't that energy wasted? Well, there's a difference between water and electrical current: the electron hardly weighs anything. There's very, very little energy stored in the motion of electrons in a wire. When the wire is disconnected, the electrons come to a stop almost immediately, and the amount of energy wasted is infinitesimal. I hope that sort of answers your question.
- Q:What kind of power cable do I need?
- i hav seen this types of cables, but i don't know the name it .................do i thing since u hav the pic, print the pic show it to shop keepers they will provides u with exact 1s with guaranty
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range