Basic Info. Of PVC Insulated Power Cable-Electric Power Cable
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of PVC Insulated Power Cable-Electric Power Cable
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of PVC Insulated Power Cable-Electric Power Cable
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:can you use power cable as your ground cable on your amp?
- that's what I do most of the time, cable is cable who cares yo, besides the wiring cover are in different colors. I have used 4 different sets of wire so far, Kicker, instill bay, IMC audio, sound quest.
- Q:Why does the fuse in my amps power cable keep blowing?
- Theres a short either in the power cable or in the amp internally. Make sure theres in no portion of the cable thats rubbed through. Its more than likely a short to ground, or something internal to the amp. Make sure the fuse has the proper amp rating too. good luck
- Q:Cant find a spot for power cable! :(?
- i okorder.com/
- Q:Where do u put the cables?
- well for convenience, id run the power cables on the side of the car that the battery is on and the rca's on the other side.
- Q:I have ---- barrier 120/230v power supply wich size cable&core i have to use i need with formula?
- contained in the former days we used to partition off because of the speeds of not worry-free drives and how records replaced into saved. Now a days, distinct walls do not some thing for speed, the really authentic positives could be a million, once you've a Boot Partition, sufficiently enormous to take care of the OS, and under no circumstances set up any courses on it, then one partition on your courses, and a very last partition on your records. in case you ever favor to reinstall or format the OS, you received’t lose your records. in my opinion even with the indisputable fact that, I don’t partition some thing, I run 500GB for my important force, then use an exterior 1TB for backups. So, to respond to your question a touch extra obviously, searching on the way you've it partitioned, it can slow your computing device down, or do not some thing solid or undesirable. it received't income you in speed except from what i discussed above conserving the OS on a separate partition so it does not get affected by capacity of courses being put in and uninstalled. no count the way you examine out it, 7 drives is way too a lot.
- Q:Using an 8 pin power cable to power my cpu - but the original power cable was 10 pins. 2 pins are empty.?
- What? What are you saying? What processor uses a 10 pin power connector? You did 'say' CPU! (Central Processing Unit) Or do you mean the 20 pin ATX Motherboard connector? (AMD's use no power to processor connector. Intel Pentium 4 and UP, use a four pin power connector, from the power supply to the motherboard. (Mobo) Edit: Low System Voltage will start with causing weird things to happen. Then the computer motherboard power headers,(Connectors), will burn up. I suggest you turn this computer off, un-plug it, and email me.
- Q:How to transfer pictures from a old desktop to a new laptop?
- You should ad power cable or u can use usb cable.......
- Q:Power Cable for Super Nintendo.?
- They're a great site, they clean and repair systems as well. I've bought and had things repaired by them before. It'll set you back $7.95 plus shipping however. Or if you have a regular AC adapter that fits, it works just as good as the SNES brand.
- Q:Need to find X box 360 power cable in Finland! Help..?
- You could probably buy an adapter plug for your existing cable. Getting a whole new cable might very well mess with the machine itself, and be more expensive than a simple adapter. Just go to an electronics’ store, with the cable, (the bigger the better) and ask for a suitable adapter for it.
- Q:what happens when A power cable of copper is stretched straight between two fixed towers.?
- Change in length=(coefficient of expansion)(original length)(change T)= (.0017)(chose your favoret length, I chose 100)( -128 because T is decreeing)=-21.76 Strain = (change in length)/(original length)= 21.76/100= .2176Pa (for simplicity's sake I dropped the negative, rember the wire is in tension) Stress = (youngs modulus)(strain)= (11•10^10)(.2176)= 2.3936•10^10 Pa The UTS (2.4•10^8)<(2.39•10^10) so there is definitely necking and because of the difference most likely there was failure long ago.
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range