Basic Info. Of PVC Insulated Power Cable-Electric Power Cable
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of PVC Insulated Power Cable-Electric Power Cable
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of PVC Insulated Power Cable-Electric Power Cable
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:do i need a phantom powered cable?
- If okorder.com/... So to answer your question, just use a regular USB cable. Your computer will provide the phantom power and there is no special cable you need.
- Q:2 GAGE POWER CABLE TO HOT!!!!?
- Too hot means the current is very high. Probably in excess of 200 amps. I suspect there is a short in the amp, specially if you tried to connect it hot and drew a spark. That will kill a lot of electronics. .
- Q:HELP will i die from being electrocuted in tongue by laptop power cable?
- no your not going to die. you should be ok. lol this is hilarious.
- Q:Dell 942 printer, anyone know why the power cable wont work? its the weirdest cabe too?
- I take it you are inserting it the right way up, and can only think the plug needs to be bolted in. Look for 2 small bolts, and holes they will fit through. Something that big may need that, as it could shake out otherwise. There may be something that prevents you plugging in when the power is on. If all else fails read the instructions or contact Dell. I could come and help in return for a few favours.
- Q:Can A bad battery or power cable cause a laptop to Blue Screen?
- BSOD errors are usually caused by driver problems. Try updating the computer's drivers. Try switching between the manufacturer's drivers and the drivers provided by Microsoft Update (assuming it is a Windows laptop). Overheating can cause BSOD errors, and is especially common on Pentium 4, Pentium/Celeron D, and Pentium M era laptops. Bad memory is another strong possibility. You can test your memory using MemTest86. Just search for it on Google. The power supply being about to give out is another possibility. That is more common on desktop models though. Laptop PSUs tend to go out suddenly, all or nothing. Batteries will die in a similar way, although won't hold a charge for as long leading up to eventually not having enough power to even start the computer without support from the power cord. Again, assuming it is a Windows computer, you can use the command prompt and the sfc /scanonce command to fix problems with the operating system files that could be causing the problem. If you want to actually READ the BSOD error before it disappears, right click on My Computer, click Properties to bring up the System Properties screen. Click on Advanced, under Startup and Recovery click Settings, then under the on system failure heading, uncheck the option for automatic restart. Then when the BSOD error occurs, you'll have to press Control Alt Delete to restart instead of the computer restarting automatically. If you get a box afterward that says the system has recovered from a serious error, look for anything in the box that might direct you to an explanation. Be sure to send the crash report to microsoft, because they may send back a link to info on how to solve the problem.
- Q:What is the meaning of "cable tray: 200 * 100 middle strip" in electrical engineering
- About 35m distance, with the copper clad aluminum wire, so that basically do not affect the electric car charging voltage. The best use of plastic leather wrapped copper wire, if the copper wire, then the wire will increase slightly, but will not affect the electric car charging. Only the line is too long, the wire sagging pull the charger will be the output of the end of the wire, which may be the charger inside the solder joint pull off. To solve this problem is to extend the output wire, the charger should be fixed to the output line, so as not to affect the charger. I hope my answer will help you. -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------- The above content is based on "stupid do not know" personal experience to write, only on behalf of personal views and opinions, no one shall arbitrarily modify, It is forbidden to plagiarize. Please refer to the source.
- Q:power cable not working!!?
- ok....this might not be you power supply cable.. this may be a problem with your powerjack in your laptop, if that's loose, then it won't recieve any power from the cable...it will randomly though..i had the same problem a few months ago, and a little solder job will do the trick! take it to a good local repair guy (or me if you're in the uk hahaha)... and have the power jack resoldered.. try your power supply on another similar laptop to make sure it's not that..but generally speaking..once a power supply's fried..it won't work randomly...all it is, is a transformer and a converter... it would make sense if it was the power jack loose or has a faulty connection to the motherboard :) hope this helped!
- Q:Are the 20 to 24 pin motherboard power cables safe?
- It's okorder.com/
- Q:Will PS2 controllers and power cables work on a PS3?
- You need an adapter for the controller but yes it will. I would not use a power cable but if it works it works I guess.
- Q:Did I just damage my power supply with a 300V power cable?
- 300v Power Supply
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range