||Low and Medium Voltage Cable|
||Standard Export Drum |
||IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS |
||Henan, China |
1. Used as power transmission & distribution
2. Std: IEC, BS, DIN, NFC, ASTM etc
3. Make up: CU, PVC insulate
The electrical cable(electric cable) is mainly have 2 kinds listing as followings:
1. The PVC insulated PVC sheath power electric Cable
The conductor can be copper or aluminium; Be strands, solid, flexible
The insualtion is PVC
The Jacket/Sheath is PVC
Armored or without armored
Armoured material: Can be steel tape(sta) or steel wire(swa) or others as your request!
The recommended nominal cross section is from 1.5 sq mm to 630 sqmm
The core number can be single or multi
The Voltage is 0.6/1kV
The long-time working temperature of cable should not be higher than 70 celsius
When core is in short-circuit(max 5s) the temperature should not be exceed 160 celsius
While installation the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 celsius
|PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel and tube .Cable cannot under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated and PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube and serious polluted places. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated steel belt armored and PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube and mining well. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated steel belt armored and PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube mining well and serious polluted places. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground and mining well .Cable can undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground .Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated thick steel wire armored PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground,mining well .Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground ,mining well and the places of be terrible polluted. Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
- Q:power supply cable question?
- well in other psus if you take them apart all the different cables are all stuck into the same power out on the inside but i have never taken apart a modular corsair before so i couldn't say for sure but it wouldn't affect your 6 pins if there was any problems it would be between the hard drives and the fans not only that but between 6 fans and 2 hard drives your probably only using like 30-40watts of power through that cable which is nothing to a 750
- Q:I need an extra power cable for my sata hard drive?
- Yes, okorder.com
- Q:PCI-E Power Supply and Motherboard?
- those cables are for video cards that require more power than the pci-e slot itself can provide (about 75W I think). I don't think they work with any other pci-e cards.
- Q:Can i play my xbox 360 without the power brick plug?
- Seeing as the power cable gives the system the power it needs to run, no, you can't play without it. However, you are able to play with both the power cable AND the HDMI cord. There's enogh space for both to fit into the console, and the power cord plugs into a wall outlet while the HDMI cord plugs into your TV's HDMI slot. There shouldn't be any problem with room.
- Q:Copper core power cable laying cable sets what fixed
- SDH is a synchronous time division multiplexing device, the electrical interface of the 2M signal into the optical interface of the high-speed signal (the use of digital fiber optic patch panel SDHsynchronousdigitalhierarchy) 155M, 622M, 2.G, 10G, etc.). 2 trillion of the signal can be in the DDF above jumper, easy to connect. The optical path signal is spanned on the ODF and is interconnected with the optical interface of the cable or other device. Usually with the network, telephone, etc. are specific business, their communication distance is limited, are generally carried through the transmission network to expand the communication capacity, extending the communication distance. SDH is the main equipment of the current transmission network. DDF and ODF are mainly used in the machine room. The physical interface between devices is BTS-DDF-SDH-DDF-BSC-ODF-MSC or BTS-DDF-SDH-ODF-BSC -ODF-MSC Of course, bsc and msc may also have a section of ODF-SDH-ODF, see the specific circumstances
- Q:Does nvidia gt 520 require any power supply cables attached to it?
- No, the GT 520 is a low-power consumption card that doesn't need an external cable. It draws all the power it needs directly from the PCI-E x16 slot. Same story for the GeForce GT 430, GT 440, GT 630 and Radeon HD 6450, 6570, 6670 7750. None of those cards require external power. The GeForce GTS 450, GTX 550 Ti, Radeon HD 7770 and Radeon HD 6850 require a 6-pin cable. The Radeon HD 6870 and GeForce GTX 560 require two 6-pin cables, not just one.
- Q:Where is the firewall on the honda fit 2008? Setting up subwoofer?
- The firewall is the bulkhead between the Passenger compartment and the engine bay. Look for a rubber grommet in the firewall/bulkhead that has existing wires going through it and use this. Some firewalls have grommets that you can use to pass your power cable through from the battery. Remember to put an in line fuse on th live cable of the correct rating.
- Q:I need an additional power cable for a new HDD...?
- All you need to do is pop down to your local computer store and get a power splitter, just make sure you get the right type, IDE and SATA drives have a different kind of power connector, so just make 100% sure before you buy!
- Q:Does ATI HD2600 Pro require to connect to the power supply via a power cable??
- it might if so the plugin looks like a floppy drive plug four pins if you got the card new and it has an adaptor you will have to use it most ati cards that have external power syncronize with the hard drive .
- Q:how to hook up power/ground cables for my Sub Amp?
- you should never run your ground to your battery, to your amp.. it should be as short as possible, and attached to bare metal , like the frame. and if you have an issue with one, you could very quickly have an issue with both.. I REALLY hope you fused at least the power wire!!!!!
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range