||Low and Medium Voltage Cable|
||Standard Export Drum |
||IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS |
||Henan, China |
1. Used as power transmission & distribution
2. Std: IEC, BS, DIN, NFC, ASTM etc
3. Make up: CU, PVC insulate
The electrical cable(electric cable) is mainly have 2 kinds listing as followings:
1. The PVC insulated PVC sheath power electric Cable
The conductor can be copper or aluminium; Be strands, solid, flexible
The insualtion is PVC
The Jacket/Sheath is PVC
Armored or without armored
Armoured material: Can be steel tape(sta) or steel wire(swa) or others as your request!
The recommended nominal cross section is from 1.5 sq mm to 630 sqmm
The core number can be single or multi
The Voltage is 0.6/1kV
The long-time working temperature of cable should not be higher than 70 celsius
When core is in short-circuit(max 5s) the temperature should not be exceed 160 celsius
While installation the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 celsius
|PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel and tube .Cable cannot under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated and PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube and serious polluted places. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated steel belt armored and PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube and mining well. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated steel belt armored and PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, tunnel tube mining well and serious polluted places. Cable cannot undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground and mining well .Cable can undertake mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground .Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated thick steel wire armored PE sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground,mining well .Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
|PVC insulated fine steel wire armored PVC sheathed power cable
|Can be laid at indoor, underground ,mining well and the places of be terrible polluted. Cable can under take mechanism outside force|
- Q:Every cable/cord that comes with the Xbox 360?
- It is easier to get wifi and hook it to your x box if u need the cord for x box live
- Q:my PSU doesnt have a 4 pin power cable!!!?
- Before purchasing a power supply you should always first check to see if it is compatible with your motherboard in the following two aspects: 1) Does it provide enough power for the motherboard 2) Does it have the appropriate connectors for my motherboard. There are also issues with certain high performance processors requiring very clean or high regulated power supplies (i.e. very little ripple, etc). As long as the power supply offers the voltages you need on one of the connecters, there is probably some sort of adaptor you can purchase... or you could hack something together. But, again, the power supply may have intentionally left off the connector you need because it does not fulfill the strict electrical specifications required by your motherboard. In other words, if you don't know what you are doing, it is probably best to just purchase the correct power supply for your hardware. Forcefully adapting an inappropriate power supply into your machine may later result in unstable system performance.
- Q:Is it OK to daisy chain the power cable only from a Pioneer amp to a Bazooka powered sub?
- supplied that the main considerable ability cord taking place your sub amp is heavy sufficient to ability the two amps without an considerable voltage drop, then your plan ought to paintings high-quality. i could floor the 2d amplifier one after the different instead of connect it to the 1st amp's floor terminal, nonetheless.
- Q:10 POINTS FOR FIRST ANSWER do all PSU's (no matter what wattage) have the same standard power cable..........
- all psu's ( even the ebuyer one) will use the same 3 pin cable.....just like the one most monitors use :) ...but uf u dont have any of these 3 pin power cables ur gnna have to buy one here is an image of one
- Q:Dell 942 printer, anyone know why the power cable wont work? its the weirdest cabe too?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:What amp rating fuse do I use on the power cable for my Belkin TuneCast II?
- If you know that's the correct fuse. You might have another problem such as the wires are shorting or grounding each other out and not completing the circuit. It might just be best to buy a new transmitter instead of wasting your money on fuses.
- Q:Can I connect CD drive to the same SATA cable.?
- Power cables YES Data cables YES *but not recommended. (you would require additional hardware.) Normally the 7 pin DATA cables are considered 1 to 1. BUT with some hardware its possible to change that. Power cables are dependent on your power supply being big enough - 850W certainly sounds big enough but you need to know what is being used, such as is it powering hungry graphics cards etc?
- Q:ATX 20+4 pin main power cable IMPORTANT?
- The problem is with your SMPS (as much I know about computers). SMPS is Switched Mode Power Supply. It is the thing which supplies different power to different components of a computer. If your computer is not getting any power supply, that simply means your SMPS fails to draw current for your devices. You should either repair it or get a new one....
- Q:Copper core power cable laying cable sets what fixed
- BTS is 2G base station, a wireless network consists of N BTS and several BSC, each BTS need to access the BSC through the transmission network. 2G base station transmission interface is mostly 2M interface. SDH (Synchronous Digital System), is a technical system developed by ITU, is a transmission technology. SDH line side (that is, out of the cable) is 155M, 622M, 2.5G, 10G optical interface. Branch side (then business network equipment, including base stations) are more than 2M, FE, GE also has 155M optical interface. DDF and ODF are patch panels, DDF digital patch panels, ODF fiber patch panels. SDH line side of the ODF frame, is received on the outgoing cable, DDF frame service network equipment, in the base station is then BTS. Set the patch panel is mainly for easy maintenance, you can label on the patch panel, each interface business type is very clear. The communication system diagram in the base station is this: BTS - DDF - SDH - ODF - another bureau.
- Q:Cable zc_y v22 what does it mean
- No problem with the copper, the home is no problem as if you take a twisted pair as a telephone line KVV with BV material, the process is not much difference in the production...
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range