Insulation is made of high physically foaming PE. Outer conductor is made of slotted, corrugated and longitudinally wrapped copper tape.
Wide range service frequency, stable magnetic field in narrow space, high anti-voltage, high tensile strength, air free maintenance, small bending radius.
The cable can be used for wireless mobile communication, wireless control, wireless dispatcher, wireless alarming and so on, in the special area where the radio wave cannot transmitted directly and well, such as elevator, building gallery and so on.
1)Inner conductror ø9.0mm
3)Outer conductor ø24.9mm
4)Outer sheath ø27.5mm
- Q:is there a command that would power on and off my cable modem?
- Open a browser, type in the internal IP address of the modem (e.g. 192.168.1.1), which will put you in the modem setup page, which should have a reboot option.
- Q:Is A Power Supply Fan The Same As A Case Fan?
- The power supply fan is normally built into the power supply. If you are trying to replace the fan in the unit, you will have to deal with taking it apart and probably doing some soldering. Be careful to at least match the specifications of the original fan.
- Q:How to transfer pictures from a old desktop to a new laptop?
- Get power cable so you can power up old computer. Borrow a monitor so you can see what you are after. Load onto flash drive if old computer has USB ports or onto a CD. Load onto laptop.
- Q:Can i switch power supply cables ?
- As long as it is the same gauge wire and willfit the adapter it will be fine.
- Q:Installing Power Supply for Computer, Cables questions?
- besides the actuality that maximum power aspects are interchangable, no longer all power aspects artwork on all structures. some issues to make valuable of while procuring a power furnish are one million. the recent furnish has the superb power pins could desire to connect on your motherboard and instruments. 2. the recent power furnish suits on your computing gadget case, the dissimilar severe end power aspects are somewhat extra desirable and don't sit down real in all circumstances, 3. the recent power furnish has the two sufficient Wattage and Amperage. a superb style of individuals make the blunders via getting getting a power furnish with too low amp score by way of fact it became into extra inexpensive. look at the two by way of fact they're the two important.
- Q:laptop charger (20v 3.5A) as adapter with IDE/SATA to USB cable to power 3.5 HD?
- NO!! Don't do that - I got a hard drive in for repair recently where someone did that - she said it fitted so I thought it would be ok, it's got loads of data I need on that drive can you recover it? I was like - not any more I can't. 20v will blow the hard drive. If the PSU has gone on your external drive your best solution is to take the screws out of the external hard drive casing and open it up. You will find inside you have just a standard SATA hard drive.
- Q:New Build PC. Turns off after 2 seconds when power turn on.?
- First thing be sure the CPU cooler has thermal paste between CPU and cooler. Second thing be sure the ALL fans are running properly. Re-seat RAM and power cables. Disconnect all extra items. If you have only add-on video card leave it in. Test it with only vid/CPU/RAM connected to rule out other items. If it stays running then one piece at a time plug in the add-on's after you power off. Then turn on after each item and test to see if it runs. Hope this helps, is a place to start at the least.
- Q:What am I missing for my NES?
- you would need to tune it in put it on a channel and do a channel search that's what we had to do before hdmi and scart cables
- Q:Can i use my video card without the six pin power cable?
- Erm, no. This is like asking if you can turn on your computer with no power plug connected...
- Q:i have no power to my printer?
- You could also try and leave the power cord completely unplugged from the printer and your power source for about 5-10 min.
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range