Insulation is made of high physically foaming PE. Outer conductor is made of slotted, corrugated and longitudinally wrapped copper tape.
Wide range service frequency, stable magnetic field in narrow space, high anti-voltage, high tensile strength, air free maintenance, small bending radius.
The cable can be used for wireless mobile communication, wireless control, wireless dispatcher, wireless alarming and so on, in the special area where the radio wave cannot transmitted directly and well, such as elevator, building gallery and so on.
1)Inner conductror ø9.0mm
3)Outer conductor ø24.9mm
4)Outer sheath ø27.5mm
- Q:How do wireless speakers in a 5.1 theater system get the power to produce sound?
- Some have batteries, most have power cables. None that I have heard sound good. I know it's a pain to wire speakers in but it's worth the time and effort (or cost if you have someone do it for you). Your going to have the speakers and setup for a long time, I presume. Do it right the first time and put the wires in.
- Q:My xbox has a red light on the power cable?
- I'd suggest trying a different outlet. Yellow isnfine cuz when mine is off its yellow. It should be green when you turn it on. If it's still red I'd say give xbox a call or get a new cable. Xbox helps but not that much but u can try
- Q:How to install more 6pin power cables?
- Go to a local computer store and buy a Y adapter. All that does is turn 1 connector into 2 by paralleling them.
- Q:Do data cables for dvd drives/hard drives ome with the drive or psu or motherboard?
- Data cables usually come with the mother board.....if you buy on OEM hard drive and optical drive they don't come with cables. The PSU has all the power cables you need. IF you buy a good mother board you usually get two or more SATA cables you only need one for the hard drive and one for the optical drive....so you don't have to buy any other cables separately.
- Q:What power cables do I need for this graphics card?
- It needs 150w through the 8 pin connector and 75w through the 6 pin connector, in addition to the 75w it draws through the PCI bus. You can see the connectors in pictures of the card. These are standard connectors on an ATX12V v2.2 power supply, but you will need to make sure the power supply says 2 x 6+2-Pin for PCI Express power connectors. One or two six-pin connectors alone isn't sufficient.
- Q:Need to find X box 360 power cable in Finland! Help.?
- You could probably buy an adapter plug for your existing cable. Getting a whole new cable might very well mess with the machine itself, and be more expensive than a simple adapter. Just go to an electronics’ store, with the cable, (the bigger the better) and ask for a suitable adapter for it.
- Q:What size secondary battery and power/ground cable should I use?
- You can try the dealer for the exact cables for your vehicle, if they are not obsolete and are still available, no modifications required. But if shopping for aftermarket cables, longer may be better. You can always tie the extra cable up out of the way. If you start with a cable that is too short, you can't make it any longer. You want to make sure that the cables are not touching any hot engine parts, or crossing any sensitive wiring harnesses where electromagnetic fields could screw with electronic components. It may be better to let the local repair shop replace them for you.
- Q:power cable to amp question?
- always go with the 4 gauge...u dont need to go any bigger like 2 or 0 gauge unless u just want to....alot of people say to go 2 gauge or 0 gauge when u add more power but look at ur powerline to ur house...its 4 guage and it generates 10x the current ur car will.....
- Q:Which guitar amp cable do I use?
- A power cable is a power cable. The end.
- Q:Why are there differant ends to the power cable on the xbox 360?
- Because each one is an individual Just thought you should know An individual its true They all are different and have different kittens(lol) Individual it TRUE!!!!! Lol this song is to the beat of- you are beautiful- christina aguilera
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range