Basic Info. Of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:upside down PSU and SATA power cables?
- If the hard metal bit of the hard drive is pointed up, it's in right.
- Q:LCD Display on Computer Tower power cable.?
- you plug it into an open 5 pin coming from the psu. P.S. monie is thinking of a monitor.this is a display for the output of censers
- Q:Where can I buy an authentic XBox 360 Power Supply and cable?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where can I buy an authentic XBox 360 Power Supply and cable? I recently moved from one state to another and brought my XBox 360 and games with me, but forgot the power supply, power cable and AV cables. I can't get a family member to ship them because they are all locked in storage and even if I mailed the keys, they are probably buried under everything...
- Q:Help Running Power, Phone, Network, and Cable Line to my Shed!?
- Congratulations on finishing your shed. Unfortunately, you can't run your communications wiring in the same conduit as a power line. It's against code and it will mess with your low-voltage signals. You'll need to run a separate piece for those. Keep it one foot away from the power conduit, crossing at right angles. Of course, you can run them closer for short distances, but keep it to a minimum. Bear in mind that no matter which satellite cable you choose, it won't like sharp turns. Running shielded cable for the network is a great idea. Also, network cable is getting better every day, run the most highly rated you can afford and you won't regret it. I would not recommend looking for any all-in-one cable. They often are not as well designed as the individual ones. Personally, I would run extra lines now, for future expansion. Hope this helps.
- Q:What power cables do I need for this graphics card?
- It needs 150w through the 8 pin connector and 75w through the 6 pin connector, in addition to the 75w it draws through the PCI bus. You can see the connectors in pictures of the card. These are standard connectors on an ATX12V v2.2 power supply, but you will need to make sure the power supply says 2 x 6+2-Pin for PCI Express power connectors. One or two six-pin connectors alone isn't sufficient.
- Q:How high voltage armored power cable is grounded
- When the armor leads directly to ground to buy the cable terminal, the manual has a specific production process
- Q:can we install two power cable in the same conduit?
- You can as long as every cable in the raceway is insulated at least for the maximum voltage in the raceway. NEC 300.3 (C) (1). You also need to consider raceway fill limits, and ampacity derating for 4 or more current carrying conductors.
- Q:What size amp and power cables do I need for my new subwoofer system?
- Hey okorder.com/
- Q:Use laptop without power cable?
- Sounds like you just have to buy a new cable.
- Q:Hard Drive power cables?
- exactly what PSU do you have? I am sure if it's a nice modular PSU you can always contact the manufacturer and order some extra modular cables that fit the drive type you are looking for (just make sure the cables you do have will fit into those sockets - they should). I am surprised a 1.2KW PSU didn't come with connectors for 12 hard drives or more. the reason why there's only 4 on one is because that's all the power that channel can handle. you shouldn't overload it. calculate the load for one channel (V*A=W) using hard drive or device power specs, and IF you think there's enough extra power for one more, then stick a splitter on a connector if one is available. it's best to leave some extra Amperage headroom. if you don't want to go through the load calculations, or can't, then just use another cable. but don't simply use a splitter because it's available. you will have to look at PSU rails specs to see what each rail can handle for those modular connectors. try simply looking at the 12V and 5V alone or just the 12V.
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range