Basic Info. Of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of Alumium Core PVC Insulated Cable (VLV)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:no extra power cables for graphics card?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:my alpine amplifier power cable got ripped out while it was on, and now it just blows fuses and wont work?
- Check your wiring, you have a wire cross if it bows when turned on. Also you might be using the wrong fuse, what is the rating of your amp (15 amps = 1800 watts). Or you are diving the amp too hard and prevent it from damage and blowing the fuse. Upgrade the fuse to 25 amps and see what happens.
- Q:are the power cable for the super nintendo and nintendo 64 the same?
- No the power cable is not the same. The video cable is the same though. It's the same for SNES, N64 and the Gamecube
- Q:How can I find FSP150-AAA compatible power cable for PC?
- There appear to be various manufacturers of FSP150-AAA power supplies. You must have a substantial laptop or whatever that is powering. Most laptops have 65 to 90 watt PSU, my gaming laptop is 120 watt, and FSP150-AAA is 150 watt. Or is that an all-in-one PC where the computer is built into a screen? The one you link to is one of the ones I found in a web search.
- Q:Using an 8 pin power cable to power my cpu - but the original power cable was 10 pins. 2 pins are empty.?
- What? What are you saying? What processor uses a 10 pin power connector? You did 'say' CPU! (Central Processing Unit) Or do you mean the 20 pin ATX Motherboard connector? (AMD's use no power to processor connector. Intel Pentium 4 and UP, use a four pin power connector, from the power supply to the motherboard. (Mobo) Edit: Low System Voltage will start with causing weird things to happen. Then the computer motherboard power headers,(Connectors), will burn up. I suggest you turn this computer off, un-plug it, and email me.
- Q:why I only get 10MB in cat5 cabling?
- Power cables cause interference as well as distance and twists in the wire. I assume you have a cable that you made. Did you try a pre-made cable at a shorter distance to see if the ethernet card will do 100mb at all? If it works with the premade, you might have not wired the 80' cable correctly. Make sure you have the pairs crimped correctly in the connector. Pins 1 and 2 are a pair. Pins 3 and 6 are a pair. Pins 4 and 5 and 7 and 8 are paired as well. Example: Orange/white = pin 1 Orange=pin 2 Green/white=pin 3 Green = pin 6 Blue = pin 4 Blue/White = pin 5 Brown/white = pin 7 Brown = pin 8 I hope this helps.
- Q:Where can I buy a power cable with converter for a Dell Inspiron 2200?
- Try okorder.com and select your region. Browse there Notebook and Mobility Solutions and they may have what you are looking for.
- Q:PS3 Slim, hanging then yanking the power cable?
- If pulling the power cord was the *only* way to turn it off, that's ok, you just don't want to do it frequently. As for the game itself, the only thing I can think of is to make sure other games work. If so, then something about the game itself is causing the fault, but not sure what. If anything, I would say contact Sony for assistance in that regard.
- Q:My xbox 360 power brick has a 2 prong cable output, would a 3 prong cable work with it?
- The third is a floor, you ought to attempt and discover an adapter which will settle for a three prong plug. It' s no longer needed, yet its stable to have. Your laptop ought to settle for the voltage, look on the potential adapter project inline with the twine and seem to be certain what its voltage score is. it ought to have a gaggle of written stuff , between the lines will say enter AC one hundred-240v a million.5A or something comparable. If it would not study one hundred-240 yet rather reads 110v, then do no longer plug it in, the 2nd you are attempting this is going to smash. my pals plugged in an xbox to a 220 volt gadget, they did no longer even turn it on, something exploded interior very just about at modern.
- Q:Does throwing punches with weighted cables increase punching power?
- No power is genetics. You either have it or dont. It'll increase speed. Don't do to heavy or you'll damage your ligaments and tendons long term.
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range