1.Solid or stranded copper conductor 2.PVC insulation
Rated voltage:450/750v(227 IEC 01)
300/500V(227 IEC 05)
Test voltage:AC.2500v 5min(227 IEC 01)
AC2000v 5min(227 IEC 05)
Manufactured Accor ding to:GB 5023.3-1997(IEC 60227.3)
Conductor Type:GB/T3956-1997(IEC 60228)
Standard Export Drum
GB/T, IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS
Min Order: 10000M
Trade Terms: TT or L/C
- Q:Every cable/cord that comes with the Xbox 360?
- Power Cable AV Cable or HDMI Ethernet (if you don't have the slim and want to use the Internet)
- Q:6 Pin PCI Express Power Cable Dongle Question.?
- That one splits a 6 pin PCI-E connector to two 6 pin connectors. This one is potentially a problem waiting to happen. If power is not adequate you don't want to split a connector to provide power to each plug. If you determined you don't have an adequate power supply then you need to consider replacing it and when you do you should have all the connectors you need for your system. Please do make sure you have adequate power. You could cause your system to not work properly or worse cause permanent damage by trying to run it with inadequate power. Hope that helped! Good luck!
- Q:Can anyone help regarding a PCI-E power cable?
- See how that one is a 4pin connector and has 2 extra pins that are snapped on the side?
- Q:power cables and amp question..?
- no sir it will not, infact it may completly stop the problem, i would say to much current is passing through the wire, if the amp will accept the wire (even if its a tight fit) thats what your looking for. so to answer your question using the 680 watt wiring kit is just what you need and will be perfect, you could even get the 1200 watt wiring kit if need be, (assumikng you bought the schosche kit from walmart)
- Q:How to calculate power cable size, tell me formula?
- Cable sizes aren't easily calculated. That's why standard sizes appeared ; like NEC IEC. You can search for tables of standard size of cables in the internet. For the above case, I think u'll have to use 3 phase circuit. So Calculate the current in each phase then accordingly get the corresponding cross section area from the standard table. Anyway, here below I found a table for you. : Cross section area (mm2) Amp (A) 2 10 315 4 22 6 28 10 35 16 42 25 65 35 80 50110 Don't blame me if it blew up :)
- Q:6-Pin Cable for Graphics Card?
- my PSU came with that adapter :P
- Q:Where can I buy a power cable with converter for a Dell Inspiron 2200?
- Try okorder.com and select your region. Browse there Notebook and Mobility Solutions and they may have what you are looking for.
- Q:Can I use a Radio Power Cable for my PS2?
- I've done it. It really depends on the wire, not only if it fits the PS2.
- Q:do you know if there any router power by rj45 cable not an AC adapter?
- Okay... let's start with this: RJ45 is the plastic head on the end of the cable. The cable itself is either Cat-5 or Cat-6. Secondly, no... A router can not be powered by the Cat-5/6 cable. There is not enough in there to carry the power supply needed to run the router.
- Q:Lighting wire, I do not know is it. The When to use BV1 * 2.5, when to use 2 * 2.5, when to use 3 * 2.5, when to use 4 * 2.5,
- Why did not you take this time when you were installed or that it was only a detour
"• PROFILE: Shandong Yankuang Group Changlong Cable Manufacturing Co., Ltd was established in 12th 1996, has more than 220 staff, including 50 technicians. It covers an area of 50,000 square meters, the total assets is up to $13,000,000. It is currently coal system's biggest wire, cable comprehensive production enterprise, the asset is up to RMB500 million.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above RMB500 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America;Asia;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range