The continuous maximum conductor temperature for operation of the cable is 90°C.
The maximum short circuit (not more than 5s) temperature of the conductor is 250°C .
The permissive bending radius: if the cable is single core, it is 20 times bigger than outer diameter of the cable. If the cable is multiple core, it is 15 times bigger than the outer diameter of the cable.
It should be heated if the laying temperature is under 0°C.
Type and Application
copper core or Al. core XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cable
Can be layed indoor and outer door. Can stand a certain tractive force for laying, but can not stand mechanical external force. It is forbidden for laying the cable in magnetic pipe.
copper core or Al. core XLPE insulated steel tape armoured PVC sheathed power cable
Suitable for laying underground, can stand mechanical external force, but can not stand strong tensile force
copper core or Al. core XLPE insulated steel wire armoured PVC sheathed power cable
Suitable for laying in water or palces with high disperation.Can stand mechanical external force, and a certain tensile force
- Q:How do power-station-cable thieves manage to get away without being electrocuted?
- Police are hunting for a badly scorched would-be copper thief after finding a hacksaw embedded in an 11,000 volt power cable. The thief also left a lit blow torch at the scene. He is presumed to be badly charred, and not the brightest bulb in the socket. .
- Q:Can i play my xbox 360 without the power brick plug?
- Seeing as the power cable gives the system the power it needs to run, no, you can't play without it. However, you are able to play with both the power cable AND the HDMI cord. There's enogh space for both to fit into the console, and the power cord plugs into a wall outlet while the HDMI cord plugs into your TV's HDMI slot. There shouldn't be any problem with room.
- Q:ATX Power Supply/Cables?
- Usually they are enough long, but you still can buy separately wires to conect on them to make them more longer. They sell at bestbuy stores
- Q:LCD Display on Computer Tower power cable.?
- you plug it into an open 5 pin coming from the psu. P.S. monie is thinking of a monitor.this is a display for the output of censers
- Q:the screen gets dark when i plug in the power cable on my asus laptop.?
- control panel ,power options,adjust your ac settings to full power,readjust your battery power settings,could be a bad power cable
- Q:Does the Sandisk Mp3 player 'Sansa' e200 series have separate power cable?
- No it charges through the USB cable. You can use a powered USB hub or buy a USB wall plug to charge it.
- Q:6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector?
- It depends on your PSU (power supply). My current OCz PSU has 2 PCI 6pins specifically for video cards. I would check that out. Its usually pretty common with computers nowadays, so I wouldn't really worry about it.
- Q:Can I extend my power cable?
- For Extend Power Cable!?. Find correct extention any store tools category Or find in internet Searching. Good Luck. Comentary: Take precaution about Where install and take all the precaution. I remember to find one in Lowes
- Q:Is there a standard for power cable for laptops?
- As long as the cable has enough power for your laptop, same watts, volts etc. It's usually on some part of the power cable, and on the bottom of your laptop or on the battery.
- Q:How can I power on my hardrive without the main power cable?
- Troll patrol a brilliant answer as far as humour goes. Your computer would normally have spare power leads in it in case you want to add other drives. if not then try taking one from your CD rom and plugging it to your hard drive. Only problem here is your system may boot from the cd rom.
We persist in taking "Technical innovation, service society" as development goal, and "quality-oriented, good faith world" as enterprise idea, trying our best to produce heat-supply products. "Creating the maximum value for clients and providing all-round and round-the-clock service" are our lofty missions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
Mid East 0.14%
Domestic Market 98.60%
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;GB/T 28001-2001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range