||Low and Medium Voltage Cable|
||North America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia |
||Standard Export Drum |
||IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS |
||Henan, China |
Underground PVC cable
1. Used as power transmission & distribution
2. Std: IEC, BS, DIN, NFC, ASTM etc
The electrical cable(electric cable) is mainly have 2 kinds listing as followings:
1. The PVC insulated PVC sheath power electric Cable
The conductor can be copper or aluminium; Be strands, solid, flexible
The insualtion is PVC
The Jacket/Sheath is PVC
Armored or without armored
Armoured material: Can be steel tape(sta) or steel wire(swa) or others as your request!
The recommended nominal cross section is from 1.5 sq mm to 630 sqmm
The core number can be single or multi
The Voltage is 0.6/1kV
The long-time working temperature of cable should not be higher than 70 celsius, When core is in short-circuit(max 5s) the temperature should not be exceed 160 celsius, While installation the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 celsius.
- Q:How durable is a ps3 slim power cable?
- they would last for years if you dont pull them or stomp on them... they are that good!
- Q:laptop charger (20v 3.5A) as adapter with IDE/SATA to USB cable to power 3.5 HD?
- Essentially you could, but why would you when ypu can buy one for cheap? The whole idea f a laptop is so its portable (just my two cents)
- Q:where does the main power cable go on a 50 panasonic viera TV?
- Ignoring all the upfront on-line research I undertook, I made 8 separate visits to the showrooms of the 'usual suspects' in UK electrical retail I was so torn between the sony panasonic 42 offerings!! As a brands snob I wanted the Sony because I wanted a sony on my wall.. But every time I viewed the TV's in various store environments I kept getting drawn back to the simplicity if the panasonic's operation, the depth of tone / image on screen vs. the sony. After much consideration I went for the panasonic as (for me) it's a better TV to watch TV on!.. Technically the sony has a faster refresh rate plus slightly more advanced image 'in-fill' technology and technically it should therefore give a
- Q:What is the difference between KVV and VV cables and are they clearly different?
- Is there a problem driver in Device Manager? Should be driven by the problem
- Q:What is a good place 2 run the power cable from my amp?
- Look around under the steering column. There should be a place where other wires and things come through already. Its pretty easy to run through there. That's usually the best place to run wires through. After you get through the firewall run the wire under the plastic floor paneling. hope this helps.
- Q:I want to add more Hardrives in my computer but i only have one sata cable how do i add more cables ?
- Most all motherboards have like 6-10 SATA ports on them, meaning you can connect 6 sata devices (hard drive or dvd drives). Your power supply is what gives you sata power cables. Your psu needs to have the cables already built into it, since the psu has to have the power to actually power all those devices, so it only comes with cables of what its capable of powering. There are 4pin molex adapters which allow you to use a 4pin molex to power sata devices. So you would need to buy sata cables to connect drive to motherboard, and your psu needs to be capable of powering them. You may need to buy a new psu.
- Q:Bass guitar amplifier cables help!!?
- Abes okorder.com... All you need is a standard guitar cable to connect the bass to the amp.
- Q:Whether high voltage cables can be built in belt corridors
- First of all, it should be noted that the short circuit is caused by the current is too large, short circuit occurs when the short-circuit current will be very large, can not be used to describe how many times, and electrical design to consider the wire cross-sectional area will not be great, Heat, so the conductor will be hot
- Q:Video Card Power Cable Help?!?
- you only need to connect one, the reason why there is 2 is because there is one with 4 pins and one with 4 sockets, its just incase you dont have a cable with 4 pins coming from your power supply to connect to the 4 sockets, but you have an extra lead with 4 sockets to connect to the other end of the cable.
- Q:How generic are Laptop Power Cables?
- I busted my Compaq laptop power cord a few months back and I was able to find another at Walmart to replace it - it set me back $75 which sucked but it was a fairly easy replacement. I imagine you'll find the same to be true with your HP. Good luck.
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range