||Low and Medium Voltage Cable|
||North America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia |
||Standard Export Drum |
||IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, AS |
||Henan, China |
Underground PVC cable
1. Used as power transmission & distribution
2. Std: IEC, BS, DIN, NFC, ASTM etc
The electrical cable(electric cable) is mainly have 2 kinds listing as followings:
1. The PVC insulated PVC sheath power electric Cable
The conductor can be copper or aluminium; Be strands, solid, flexible
The insualtion is PVC
The Jacket/Sheath is PVC
Armored or without armored
Armoured material: Can be steel tape(sta) or steel wire(swa) or others as your request!
The recommended nominal cross section is from 1.5 sq mm to 630 sqmm
The core number can be single or multi
The Voltage is 0.6/1kV
The long-time working temperature of cable should not be higher than 70 celsius, When core is in short-circuit(max 5s) the temperature should not be exceed 160 celsius, While installation the ambient temperature should not be lower than 0 celsius.
- Q:Where should this interior power cable be connected?
- That's the main power connector for the motherboard. It probably plugs into that white socket behind it on the board, but check the motherboard manual to make sure you put it in the right place. It's pretty hard to plug things into the wrong place most of the time, but check to be sure.
- Q:video card upgrade, power cable too short?
- just buy the long cable...easy right?
- Q:Subwoofer/Amplifier Power Cable Help!?!?
- The fuse isnt mandatory but its a good thing to have if your drawing alot of power then you will need it ive blown like 4 then i upgraded no more blown fuses but ya you should get one
- Q:What kind of power cable do i need for a VIA VT6421A IDE & SATA RAID PCI Controller Card?
- That PCI controller card does not need a power cable. It draws the power it needs from the PCI slot into which it is inserted.
- Q:Why does car Audio power cable have such thick insulation?
- Well....that depends on how big the amp is. An extension cord has either 2 or three wires inside at somewhere between 16 and 12 gauge wire. You could twist all the conductors together and be good up to about 40 amps with three 12 gauge wires. The issue with amplifiers is current not voltage. The thicker the wire the more current it will handle. Most any wire you buy is rated at least 120V. Check what size fuse the amp requires, if it is more than 30 to 40 amps I would buy the right size single wire for the amp. Also, fuse the wire at the battery. Fire is not our friend. :)
- Q:What causes a laptop power cable to be loose?
- The power jack internal to the laptop, is probably faulty, not the cable. If your laptop is under warranty I would look at filing a claim to get it fixed.
- Q:6-Pin Cable for Graphics Card?
- my PSU came with that adapter :P
- Q:Would it hurt to run overhead power cable underground?
- as long as it is water tight and deep enough Im sure it would
- Q:A Cable/Cord that gives power to a monitor and the box of a desktop computer?
- does no longer or no longer that's greater value-effective and greater useful getting in for a clean exhibit screen or repairing the broken exhibit screen. anyhow , its no longer accessible to connect a private pc on your pc exhibit screen. the opposite is accessible. you will be able to desire to connect your pc to the very own pc exhibit screen
- Q:Question regarding running the power cable from my LCD behind the wall. I'm in California.?
- Sorry dude you have me there... Running the power cable behind the wall is clear and ok but what has your install fire code got to do with running a cable behind a wall...??
The company occupies about 360,000 m2, has standardized plant 15 million m2, of the cable production capacity of 80 million kilometers. Company and the following types of 35KV power cables, signal cables, computer cables, elevator cables, servo, drag chain cables, railway signaling cable, motorcycle cable, silicon rubber cables, high temperature cables, flame retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, aerial insulated wire , communication cables, marine cables, nuclear power plants such as cable and wire cloth products are widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, petrochemical, metallurgy, building materials, railway, shipbuilding and other industries and sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East ;Domestic Marke
||ISO14001;ISO9001;OHSMS GB/T28001-2001; CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 360,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range