Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of PVC Power Copper Cable (VV, VV22, VV32)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of PVC Power Copper Cable (VV, VV22, VV32)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:power cable on hifonics zeus?
- i would hook it up to the power cable from ur stero that whay the amp will only come on when the radio comes on. that way u wont drain ur battery, thats if ur talking about the remote cable
- Q:Amp power cable wont fit on battery?
- I'm not quite sure how your trying to attach it to the battery, but you should be able to take the ring and slide it over the the little bolt that is on your terminal. After that just tighten the nut over it. If this isn't working you may want to invest in a aftermarket terminal. They're pretty cheap and depending on the one you get you should be able to hook it up with the ring on the end or strip it and connect it using whatever method the instructions say.
- Q:150,120,95,50,25,10,4 * 1.5,2 * 1.5 how much cable to use the heat shrink tube
- Due to the circumstances of the question .. at any time questioned us
- Q:where do i plug in the six pin power cable?
- In a place where there are 6 holes!! lol
- Q:What is that black box on power cables?
- its a transformer to cut the mains plug voltage down to the same voltage as the battery which will be around 16volts to 20 volts for a laptop,the desktop PC will have the same transformer built into the tower casing beside the fan,but you just cannot see it, and there will be a voltage selector switch for the country you are using it in ie-UK =220-240volts, USA=110 volts or similar,both the laptops and desktops use the same internal operating low voltages,and mains voltage would fry everything inside ,that's why they are fitted with the transformers.
- Q:should you run RCA cables and power next to each other?
- Keep em seperate or you'll risk engine whinning or other noises. Run the power wire on the left side and signal cables(RCA's) on the right side of the car.
- Q:Power cable compatibility concern?
- Both the 250v and the 15A are higher than the computer will need / be consuming So it is safe to use.
- Q:Ipad charge does not enter the charge does not support this accessory charge
- You ask this is too professional, it is difficult to answer, to ask the air conditioning technical staff Caixing.
- Q:evidence of why 'power cables' are bad?
- There is none. It's a fraud concocted by Green Party extremists to demonize electricity.
- Q:digitech rp 10 guitar effects processor power cable please?
- I only use my multifx for clean effects, since I've never found a distortion that sounds any good from any of them (even the newest aren't all that great). Turns out that most multifx units have pretty decent clean sounds. Whodathunk? I found a Boss GT-3 for 100$ (a good deal) and it's one of the best multifx I've ever used - again, only for cleans. The Boss GT-x series are so versatile that they're actually kinda hard to program, until you get used to them, but the sounds you can get out of them are far higher quality, in my opinion, than most other effect units out there, at least below the 500$ mark. The coolest part about the GT-x series is how you can program them to change sound over time - say, as you move the expression pedal it morphs from a flanger to a chorus, and all the while the delay behind it grows in volume and intensity, and everything is synced together to the same bpm with a tap tempo. It's simply sick. I don't have a lot of experience with the newest Digitech stuff, most of my experience is with models from, I dunno, almost a decade ago. They weren't that good back then. My best advice is to scour for cheap units second-hand that you know have good customer reviews, and go for them. Always play before you buy! Saul
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range