Long Distance Symmetric Cable
ISO9001: 2000, CE, SGS
100% Test Before Delivery:
Additional Info. Of PVC Power Copper Cable (VV, VV22, VV32)
Wooden Drum or by Customer′s Requirment
ISO9001: 2000, CE,SGS,ROHS
Product Description of PVC Power Copper Cable (VV, VV22, VV32)
GYFTY53 Optical fiber Cable: Features:
1 Do great in crush resistance and tensile force
2 PE sheath can easily protect cable from damage
3 Sophisticated technology makes cable have excellent mechanical properties
4 Filling compound gives optical fiber good protection
5 Cable grease ensure vertical water blocking effect
----The special water-proof compound filled in the loose tube.
----Complete filled with the core of the optical cable.
----Plastic-plated (steel) aluminum tape moisture proof layer
(increased by 2 fibers)
Max. No. of fibers
Tensile Strenth Long/Short(N)
Crush Resistance Long/Short Term(N/100mm)
- Q:the grey power cable to my shower has been exposed under a floorboard.?
- Power near shower or to? You have 220 power and both the red and black are live (will deliver 110 to earth.)
- Q:Power supply missing cables?
- Handycam Camcorders do no longer draw potential from USB. you may desire to purchase a replace potential grant cable. while you're taking the camcorder to a place like superb purchase or Radio Shack, you may in all likelihood get a clean cable for little or no money (regardless of if that's not the best Sony cable).
- Q:Do I need to replace my coaxial cable after a power surge?
- I think just the modem needs to be replaced.
- Q:Is it possible to take 2 20-pin power supply cables and adapt them into 1 24-pin connector?
- relies upon on the producer are you advantageous its basically 20 pin as some 4 pin connectors grasp freely so how many different 4 clusters do you have you will desire to have 2 one million of those would be the different connector you go with except its an exceptionally very very old cheappy PSU inwhich case replace it they ordinary and much less costly 30 bux
- Q:Ceiling on the wire after the tube is the tube on how to fix it on the ceiling?
- That is the two 10KV line is not specifically for you, and perhaps for others.
- Q:Cable for single phase,three-wire?
- Read your question aloud before posting to see if it makes sense when you hear it. When the answer is no, you need to revise your question.
- Q:can an extension cord be used in place of the power cable for 360?
- Well I don't know of any extension chord that could replace this fairly crucial component . I think you should look for another one with a friend that maybe has a broken xbox or an old pc.. You might find the piece you're looking for on another machine like a computer or a printer . Look around and see , good luck ;)
- Q:Why do black power cables appear green in sunlight?
- This could simply be moss / lichen or fungus growing. the north side of the cable will have more moss on it than the south side. As the sun is over the equator and England is in the Northern Hemisphere so the sun lights the south side of the cable, and the moss grows on the darker side. This is a classic way of telling directions in a forest or paddock. Garret
- Q:Car Amp Power Cable Help??!?!?
- Actually, you're on the right track all by yourself. Your in-line fuse SHOULD be right next to your amp. Specs say not more than 12 inches from the amp, but I personally wouldn't gop more than six inches away. It looks much cleaner, and is the most common way systems are designed. Just make sure your connections are rock solid. Sounds like you're doing a great job.
- Q:I reassembled my computer and it powers on but nothing shows up on the screen, what's wrong?
- Mkay, Check all power cables including all motherboard cables, which means the making sure that the power switch cable is in the right pins. If there is no beeps or sounds being emitted when you turn the computer on, you can almost right away assume it is a power issue, make sure the right cables are plugged in is crucial. Make sure everything is seated correctly: i.e. your processor, processor fan, RAM, CMOS Battery, Video Card, Network card (if you have one), etc. Make sure that the power supply itself is turned on, sometimes theres a black switch on the PSU and that could be it. Another idea is (and one problem i had) is to make sure there is no screws that are caught between the motherboard and the case (when you've seated the motherboard in the case) because that can ground the motherboard and it won't work, but i doubt thats the problem. Anyway, for the most part I would say this is a cable problem because the computer should at least turn on regardless of a hard drive or a ROM drive put in. Best of Luck! Any more questions? Feel free to contact me
WE always insists on independent research and development and takes "top quality, brand, service and reputation" as our tenet. We are continuously increasing our production capacity and export sales volume. We utilize the latest technologies, in response to the growing demands of customers through the R&D of our product lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Southeast Asia;Mid East;Domestic Market
||ISO9001, ISO14001:2004, OHSMS GB/T28001-2001, CCC
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||70% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range