Insulation is made of high physically foaming PE. Outer conductor is made of slotted, corrugated and longitudinally wrapped copper tape.
We have the largest production capacity and test installation for leaky coaxial cable in China.
Wide range service frequency, stable magnetic field in narrow space, slow magnetic field strength declining, high anti-voltage, high tensile strength, air free maintenance, small bending radius.
The cable can be used for wireless mobile communication, wireless control, wireless dispatcher, wireless alarming and so on, in the special area where the radio wave cannot transmitted directly and well, such as elevator, building gallery, mountainous area, tunnel, subway etc.
- Q:HELP PS3 POWER CABLE !!!!?
- If you guys in Italy use the one that is a right side up version is this =D then you should be fine. If bot you can buy a replacement cable for like $20 at a game store or best but or something like that.
- Q:Guitar Amp Power Cable Snaped..?
- Hahaha, that is THE most basic DIY ever. Ok go to you local hardware store and get maybe 4 foot of similar wiring, look around for what you want, get home, open up the back of your roland, find where the chord was wired, should be either soldered or clamped, undo these and attach the new wiring, if your cheap you could just take the plug head of the original cable and attach it to where the cable broke, and you'll just have a shortened power cable.
- Q:How many amphs does the us ps3 slim's power cable have? It should be #A?
- i don't know why youre trying to find this out but heres a chart. The power cable has different electricity usages depending on what youre doing but the average is 87 ish
- Q:ps3 problem , could it be the main power cable ?
- It's simple: Your PS3's hardware was too damaged for it to be repaired, or the repair shop has no idea what they are doing. Not all PS3's can be effectively repaired. And even if someone gets them working temporarily (as in your case) they can shut down again almost immediately. See if you can get a refund or at least a partial refund. You need to give up on that PS3. It's beyond repair.
- Q:high effency double shielded transmission power cable?
- What is your question? Does such a cable exist? Probably but you'll have to be more specific. High efficiency = low loss or low resistance per foot? Double shielded = is the shielding (in dB) critical? Transmission = What frequency, 60 Hz, 1 MHz, 100 MHz, ? Power = Watts, KW, MW Is weight or cost important?
- Q:are the power cable for the super nintendo and nintendo 64 the same?
- No the power cable is not the same. The video cable is the same though. It's the same for SNES, N64 and the Gamecube
- Q:How much is a ps3 HDMI cable and a computer power cord?
- It's okorder.com A friend at work suggested I check them out when I was looking for various video and audio cables for my computer and flat screen TV. You'd be surprised how great the prices are. Hope this helps! It seem you've already gotten a ton of great suggestions.
- Q:Connecting jumper cables to power inverter cables (mini jumper cables)?
- A secure connection is the best connection. A connection like that can cause hot spots in the connection itself.
- Q:Power Cable to amp too short?
- The only way to properly splice the cable is to solder the cable to another piece of cable the same size. The best insulator is brush on tape , just make sure whatever you choose to use, it is sufficiently wrapped. There should minimal power loss if care is taken to make the connection well. However, the best way would be to run a new cable. But considering the trouble this may pose, a quality spice may be the best choice.
- Q:when sending off an xbox, do I include the power cables in the box?
- no just the system by itself
Through forty years of development, our company has become a professional wire and cable manufacturer, integrating the design, development and manufacture of cables and dedicated passenger line composite earthing systems. We are willing to go hand in hand with customers to create a better future!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Southeast Asia 4.3%
Eastern Asia 0.95%
South Asia 0.48 %
Domestic Market 90.45%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range