Wheel Loader with CE Certificate
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Optional:Air Condition, Quick Hitch (Fork), Rops Cabin
Delivery Time:40 Days
Guarantee Period:6 Months
Packing:1 Piece Naked Within 1 X 20gp Container
Production Capacity:10000 PCS/Year
Wheel Loader HW918:
* Adopt Jiangsu Changchai four cylinder diesel engine.
*Separated gearbox and torque converter with hydrodynamic transmission technology make high reliability and easy maintenance.
* Controlled by flexible shaft, hydraulic power shift gearbox with 2 forward and 2 reverse gears makes operate easy.
* Single pump, split flow working hydraulic system makes lower consumption and excellent performance.
* Double sealed hydraulic pipeline joints with 24° Awl and O ring of international standard, avoiding oil leakage;
* Load sensing fully hydraulic steering system makes operation easy.
* Air over hydraulic brake system; Caliper disc brakes.
* Working device with automatically leveling ability at high position.
* Bucket articulated points take sealed, lubricated, dust-proof layers, which owns good durability.
* Integral, luxury instrument board.
* New, luxury cabin.
Contact Person: Shania Cui
|Bucket capacity||0.7 m 3||Min. turning radius|
(outside of rear wheel)
|Rated load||1500 kg||Steering angle||35º (L/R)|
|Dumping height||2700 mm||Min. ground clearance||250mm|
|Dumping reach||860 mm||Wheel base||2150mm|
|Boom lifting time||4.5 S||Tread||1400mm|
|Total cycling time||9 S||Engine model||4L68|
|Max. speed||19km/h||Rated power||38kW/2400rpm|
|Max. breakout force||46 kN||Tyre||16/70-16|
|Max.drawing force||33 kN||Overall dimensions||5520*1800*2650mm|
|Max. Grade ability||28°||Operating weight||4500kg|
- Q:Where can I get coupons for CAT Excavator?
- Bruder: okorder.com Restrictions may apply 02439 1/16 CAT Excavator $47.72 10% off purchase No code required More information at RetailMeNot Courtesy RetailMeNot Restrictions may apply It's your turn now... Just visit the link below to see more coupons and discounts...
- Q:Do excavators require strong insurance?
- Specifically, don't have to pay high insurance on the excavator, excavator does not run on the highway (because you are carted to the site), the excavator does not belong to the vehicle compulsory insurance for traffic accident liability compulsory insurance, this is not your traffic accident (he could not happen traffic accident) but, production accidents. It has nothing to do with strong insurance. Besides, even if you go to the state, you are not allowed to go up. Generally, such insurance companies pay for it. A few weeks ago, the Pacific did not lose, the court entrenched lost.
- Q:How much would it cost to use a dump truck?
- Ask some local excavators for a quote. The prices will flex as to where you are, how busy the companies are, how far they have to haul the stuff, current fuel costs, cost of the material and other issues.
- Q:Does any one know if an Australian LE excavator license is accepted in Norway?
- I would assume that it will be accepted, but you have to apply to have it vetted by the Norwegian authorities. I have provided some links that might be of some help. According to the Accreditation Authorities this is the process for your profession: Excavator operator (Gravemaskinfører) Application process You must send your application with a copy of your driving licence to Arbeidstilsynet Oslo, by letter, e-mail or fax. You must supply a translation of your driving licence if it is issued in a language other than English or one of the Nordic languages. In the application you must state the postal address of the person who will receive the letter of authorisation (preferably your employer). For more info see the link below.
- Q:How much dirt will my 1 ton truck haul? I think we have been hauling 5 tons on it.?
- Curb weight + cargo weight + passengers = gross vehicle weight Gross vehicle weight + loaded trailer weight = gross combined weight One-ton trucks usually carry about 16,000 pounds
- Q:transporting a 345 excavator?
- Well, I know a Deer 270 weighs around 64k LBS. and a 350 comes in at around 77k. The transport length is only a foot longer on the 350 and the width/hight is the same. There should be little difference between the 330 and the 345, I guess not enough that you would have any problems.
- Q:Free download Bobcat X100 Mini Excavator Service Manual?
- Hi www.A2Zmanuals.co.uk They have over 500,000 manuals available and are offering a FREE manual to anyone who likes them on Facebook at the moment. Includes vehicle Owner Factory Service Manuals / TV’s / Computers / Hi-Fi / Washing Machines / Microwaves etc… Search By Make / Model / or Keyword worth a try? regards Hugh
- Q:Intel vs AMD, which do you prefer?
- Intel for overclockers because they have a higher top temp. and phenomenal performance. AMD for photo editors and laptop uses for low HD powerperformance
- Q:Which country is the JCB excavator?
- BritainJCB was founded in 1945 and is the founder of JOSEPH CYRIL BAMFORD, Mr. JCB - the inventor of backhoe loader. JCB company since the establishment of 60 years, JCB has been committed to research and development investment, always in the forefront of technological innovation, from a small enterprise at first, the development now has 18 factories, large global company more than 1800 sales outlets and 300 various types of engineering machinery, agricultural machinery, industrial equipment and gardening equipment the.
- Q:weight of american 35 excavator?
- 90,000 lbs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range