SZL Coal-fired Assembly Steam Chain Grate Boiler
- Nantong Wanda Power Co., LTD.
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 20 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Rated capacity: 1~15t/h
Rated work pressure: 1.25~2.45Mpa
Adaptive fuel：Ⅱ.Ⅲ Bituminous coal
Application industry : industrial and mining enterprises, schools, hospitals, etc.
Main technical parameters of Double-drum Longitudinal-arranged Boiler（SZL Boiler）
Rated Work Pressure
Rated Steam Pressure
Feed Water Temperature
Thermal Efficiency (%)
Max. Transportation Size
1. Structure introduction :
The boiler is a double-drum longitudinal natural circulation assembled water-tube boiler. The body is divided into two parts, the assembly body and the assembly grate. The combustion equipment adopts light chain grate, with stepless speed transmission device. The front, rear and two sides of the water-cooled wall are arranged in the furnace, and the water-cooled wall on both sides adopts dense tube bundles. The furnace is arranged with high and short front arch and low and long back arch, covering about 70 % of the length of the grate. The convection section uses a partition wall to fold the flue gas into three return journeys, and two ash removal holes are arranged. Cast iron economizer and heat pipe air preheater are arranged at the tail. The blower blows the cold air into the air preheater for preheating and then enters the inlet ducts on both sides of the boiler. It rises to the furnace through six independent grate air chambers. Each inlet duct is equipped with an adjustment door to make the air distribution adjustment on the grate simple.
The coal hopper is arranged in front of the combustion equipment, and the coal gate adopts a water-cooled cast steel serrated shape, which effectively increases the surface area of the coal seam and is conducive to the full combustion of coal.
The fuel enters the furnace combustion through the coal hopper device, and the high-temperature flue gas absorbed by the water-cooled wall of the furnace enters the cooling chamber. The flue gas is discharged into the cast iron economizer after heat exchange in the convection section, and then enters the heat pipe air preheater, and then passes through the dust collector. Finally, it is pumped by the induced draft fan from the chimney to the atmosphere.
2.Product features :
a. The heating surface of the assembled boiler body is arranged abundantly, the pressure rise is fast, the output is sufficient, the overload capacity is strong, the insulation layer is elegant, the heat loss is small, and the water-cooled wall is high aluminum light refractory brick, aluminum silicate fiber felt and rock wool, while the general manufacturers use concrete and perlite.
b. Grate adopts reinforced active grate, this kind of grate is specially designed for assembling boiler in our factory, pitch is 90 mm, width is 64 mm, the destructive test proves that the tensile strength of reinforced active grate is twice that of ordinary active grate, so as to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the grate.
c. The two sides of the main combustion zone of the grate are sealed by high aluminum heat-resistant ductile iron, while the general manufacturers are gray cast iron or ordinary hot cast iron.
d. Grate ventilation adopts independent sealed air chamber into the air on both sides, adjustable air device for grid adjustable air door, it is driven by umbrella gear rack and moving grid to adjust the wind, the grid all through the gold processing, so not only the operation is flexible and convenient, and through the cold state ribbon test, the uniformity of the adjustable air device in the width direction of the grate is very good, can well adapt to the needs of combustion, and the general manufacturers are used in the grate plate side plate open two holes butterfly adjustable air plate.
e. The ash falling device of the grate also adopts a push-pull grid ash falling device.
f. The bearing of the main shaft and the driven shaft of the grate adopts the double row short cylindrical adjustable bearing, while the general manufacturers use cast iron sleeve or copper sleeve.
g. The water-cooled serrated coal gate is adopted in the coal gate, which can not only loosen the coal seam but also increase the surface area of coal seam combustion, and correspondingly increase the coal-fired area of the grate. The practice in recent years has proved that the use of this kind of coal gate can make the coal fully burn. The use of different coal gates in the same boiler can obviously advance the burnout zone of coal by 500 ~ 1000mm, and the carbon content of slag is greatly reduced.
In summary, the assembled boiler of our company has unique characteristics. In 1989, the assembled boiler won the third prize of major scientific and technological achievements of Jiangsu Provincial Department of Machinery Industry. In 1997, the assembled boiler series won the first grade title of the Ministry of Machinery.
- Q:Is it safe for the blue pilot light to be left exposed on a boiler? There is meant to be glass infront of the flame isn't there? There is burn marks on the boiler where the flame has be left exposed.we are staying in a caravan and just noticed.
- It really depends on what type of boiler it is but as a general rule if the manufacturer fitted a glass panel then there is a reason. If this is a room sealed boiler then fumes will be escaping into the caravan so this glass would need to be replaced and the boiler must be turned off until it is.
- Q:Power plant boilers are divided into those forms
- Methods such as classification, which by the cycle and the classification of the most common steam parameters.
- Q:What are the parameters of the boiler?
- he rated evaporation is the amount of steam produced continuously per unit time at the specified outlet pressure,
- Q:My shop is heated with an electric boiler system to heat the slab floor with straight glycol circulated thorough pex tubing in the concrete.
- No, it is too viscous (thick) and results in low flow. Even if flow wasn't a problem, it does not transfer heat as well at 100%. Pure ethylene glycol also has a higher freezing point than a 50/50 mixture. You should never use automotive glycol because of the additives like silicon that can damage the pump and boiler. Propylene is best and is nontoxic. Be sure to get the inhibited type to prevent corrosion. Boiler suppliers sell glycol made just for heating systems and it is readily available.
- Q:I have bled the radiators and drained the expansion tank. The noise sounds like water boiling or percolating in the boiler and it resonates thru the system .Any other ideas?ThanksKH
- Mine did that too. It's from the expansion tank, low on water, adjust the water volume and you'll be o.k. I put in a new bladder tank, very small with 12 pounds of working capacity and an air valve for charging. Think about it.
- Q:I live in the UK, in a 1970's ex local authority semi and it has the standard 'back' boiler which was fitted to many homes built at that time. After the recent gas bill rises I decided to turn the boiler down to hopefully reduce my energy bills but discovered that the boiler is on setting 2 (out of 5) My question is, would it be better to turn it down to 1 of in fact turn it up to 3 or even 4 making it run hotter and therefore reduce the amount of cutting in and out it does to heat the water tank. Basically I only have hot water on gas (heating is off at the mo) and it seems to be costing me around ?1.50 a day which does seem quite expensive for a couple of showers and some washing up per day.
- The hotter you keep your water, the more heat it will lose. The rate of heat loss is directly proportional to the difference in temperature between your boiler and the air around it. The number of times the burner cuts in and out is irrelevant; the only thing that matters is how long the burner is on in total. Answer: keep it as low as you can live with. More important to your heating costs is how much you let out the door (or the window or all of the other holes and cracks). If your water tank is not insulated, insulate it. Replace the weatherstrips on all your doors and windows. Caulk every crack or pin hole. If you can, double the amount of insulation in your attic. Think of your house as a slightly leaky pail, leaking your money -- i.e. your expensive heated air. Every pin hole you plug is money kept in your pocket.
- Q:What are the classification of the boiler?
- Boiler in accordance with the function is divided into boiling water boiler, hot water boiler, steam boiler, heat oil boiler, hot air
- Q:Boiler burner principle
- The two-fluid atomized oil nozzle utilizes steam or compressed air as the atomizing medium, accelerating the oil and breaking the atomization.
- Q:I'm living in an empty hotel and for some reason I'm not getting hot water anymore. Not sure if they turned it off or what, but I wanna know where in the basement I can turn it up, or back on.
- Hmm, Well a boiler is a huge tank thats connected to pipes and a heating system. Find the furnace/boiler room, If they have turned it off it will take awhile for it to heat the water up again. It's likely that its the water pump anyway, that pumps hot water to each floor of the hotel. Check the water pumps first to see if they have been turned off or are not working properly.
- Q:My boiler is not working.The timer indicates that the heating/hot water is on and the ignition flame is present but the boiler does not fire up.Does anyone know what might be wrong as I only want to call someone out when I have some idea as i don't have that much money.All answers appreciated.
- I had the same problem. It was just a case of opening up the water pressure by turning the stopcock tap fully open. Mine is under the sink in the kitchen. I hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like