SZL Membrane Water Wall Coal-fired Steam Chain Grate Boiler
- Nantong Wanda Power Co., LTD.
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 10 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Rated capacity: 15~30t/h
Rated work pressure：1.25~2.45Mpa
Adaptive fuel：Ⅱ.Ⅲ Bituminous coal
Application industry : industrial and mining enterprises, schools, hospitals, etc.
Main Technical Parameters of Assembled Membrace Wall Type Boiler
Rated Work Pressure
Rated Steam Pressure
Feed Water Temperature
Thermal Efficiency (%)
Max. Transportation Size
1. Structure introduction :
The boiler is a double-drum longitudinal natural circulation assembled water-tube boiler. The combustion equipment adopts light chain grate and equipped with stepless speed transmission device. The front, rear and two sides of the water-cooled wall are arranged in the furnace, and the water-cooled wall on both sides adopts the membrane wall structure. The front and rear water-cooled wall hanging special-shaped refractory bricks form a high and short front arch and a low and long rear arch above the grate, covering about 75 % of the length of the grate. The convection tube bundle is composed of boiler steel tubes, and the flue gas is folded into three return strokes with a partition wall. A cast iron economizer and a horizontal steel tube air preheater are arranged at the tail.
The blower blows cold air into the air preheater from the left side of the boiler, and enters the hot air ducts on both sides of the boiler after heat exchange. It rises to the furnace through nine independent grate air chambers. Each air inlet pipe is provided with an adjustment door, which makes the air distribution adjustment on the grate simple. The coal hopper is arranged in front of the combustion equipment, and the coal gate adopts a water-cooled cast steel serrated shape, which effectively increases the surface area of the coal seam and is conducive to the full combustion of coal.
The fuel enters the furnace through the coal hopper device and burns. The high-temperature flue gas absorbed by the water-cooled wall of the furnace enters the cooling chamber and convection tube bundle. After heat exchange, the furnace body is discharged into the cast iron economizer and tubular air preheater, and then through the dust collector. Finally, the induced draft fan is drawn from the chimney to the atmosphere.
2.Product features :
The membrane water-cooled wall boiler is one of the characteristic products of our factory. Because this type of boiler adopts a variety of new technologies and new structures, it has the characteristics that other boiler manufacturers do not have :
a.The burner, upper & lower drums and convective tube banks are assembled in workshop to reduce to workload at site, shorten the assembly period,ensure the assembly quality and cut the investment for client.
b.The boiler has double drums, total water tube and natural circulation, with large water capacit, large radiation heating surface,,large output capacity and safe & reliable operation.
c.Our boiler is featured in the left & right sides of furnace, where are all membrane walls. This feature helps enlarge the radiation heating surface effectively and enable the boiler with excellent workload capacity. Detailed explanation is follwed:
Ⅰ、Membrane walls have great rigidity and are well sealed, so there will be no transformation of two sides during operation and no need of refractory material, which can be replaced with light insulation material. The light of boiler brickwork and workload & cost of brickwork is less than others.
Ⅱ、Due to the well sealed membrane wall, less heat loss and flue gas loss, and higher boiler efficiency.
Ⅲ、The boiler temperature can rise up and cool down more quickly, shortening the start up and shut up time.
d.For ash cleaning of convective tube bank, we provide bypass ash dropped unit and internal ash dropped unit for your choice. Both of them can help keep the cleanness of tube bank and maintain the effective heat exchange between water in the tube and gas. e.The front and rear membrane wall can extend to the end of fore -and-aft arches, helping them attached to the membrane walls and not breaking downing during cooling.
f.The left & right membrane walls extend until the side sealing, to reduce the coking on the furnace, which affects the burning.。
g.The rear membrane wall is sparse with two rows with fire wall in middle. The fire wall can protect the walls and form a reburning chamber. The carbon in the fly ash can be burned totally in the chamber so that the boiler efficiency is higher and the exhausted gas is cleaner.
h. In the aspect of combustion equipment, the enhanced active grate is adopted to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the grate.. To reduce the coal leak, we apply big grate for passive ones, and seven independent wind chambers under grate, which provide uniformly and adjusted wind from two sides. We can control the wind to meet different working condition's need.
i.The coal gate is water-cooled sawtooth type, which can loosen the coal to improve the burning surface. After years' practice, it's proven that this type coal gate can help the coal burned totally and there will be less coal in slag, and less incomplete combustion loss.
j.Finned tube of economizer can reduce the ash deposition in economizer. There is manhole for check and maintain above economizer.
Since the shop-assembled boiler of our factory has been put into the market, it has been welcomed by customers with its unique design, good operating performance and low supporting investment.
This series of products was awarded the National New Product Award by the Ministry of Economy and Trade in 1997, and the Golden Bull Award for Excellent New Products of Jiangsu Province in 1998.
- Q:what is the role of super-heater in a boiler?
- Priya, the super-heater adds power AND efficiency to the system, by efficiently adding heat to the working medium, usually water (steam). The medium will come out of the boiler at the heat of vaporisation for the boiler pressure. If the boiler pressure is atmospheric and the medium is water, that temperature will be around 212 degrees F, depending on the height of the boiler above sea level (the HIGHER the LESS the atmospheric pressure, and the LOWER the boiling temperature). The higher the temperature of the medium, the higher the power and greater the efficiency of the system. so to increase both, either the pressure in the boiler can be increased or the temperature of the medium increased through the use of the super-heater. Often the system designer will choose to do both! Hope this helps - CQ
- Q:what is a bunny boiler?
- 2. bunny boiler 76 up, 5 down n. a woman who follows or observes her mark persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement (stress derangement). A bunny boiler's mark is a man that she has had sex with maybe one time, usually this man is hard working and strives to succeed profesionally and in life. A bunny boiler's plan consists of plan A and plan B. Plan A: The ultimate goal of a bunny boiler is to fix her mark's life by interfering and/or setting him up and blackmailing him in an effort to force him into a horrible relationship that was never meant to be. The bunny boiler's goal is almost certainly a recipe for disaster and a fate worse than death itself. When the plan begins to fail the bunny boiler then resorts to plan B: destruction. The term is taken from Glenn Close's character in 'Fatal Attraction', who after engaging in a steamy hot one time sex scene with a colleague, Michael Douglas' character, she resorts to boiling her former one time sex parter's family pet rabbit in an all out war aimed at disrupting his life, family, career and destroy (emphasis on destroy) him for not wanting a sincere man/woman (nuclear family) type relationship with her.
- Q:Notice of boiler precautions
- The boiler should be accompanied by the design documents, product quality certification, safety and service maintenance instructions, supervision and inspection certificate (safety performance supervision and inspection certificate), which is required by the safety technical specification.
- Q:Just bought a triangle tube 150s mod/con boiler. I have done all of my calculations and was just about to get ready to start plumbing the system when I looked at the installation diagram and it has a circulating pump on the return side as well as my independent circulating pumps on the supply side!
- Well, okorder
- Q:What does the boiler mft mean? What are the conditions?
- Boiler MFT full name is Main Fuel Trip, the boiler main fuel trip.
- Q:I have a 39 year old natural gas boiler and every year there is a new thing that I have to repair on it. Should I continue repairing each problem until it crack, or should I just replace it now with a new one?
- Hi.. Its better to consult a professional boiler repair service provider in your area. As, they expertise in boiler repair. A faulty boiler can be dangerous. So, always go for a boiler maintenance every year to ensure that your boiler is working properly.
- Q:In a petrochemical plant they are using some equipments like boiler, economizer, deaerator and exchagers? Could you please tell me what are these items and how they work? What are the functions of these equipments in the petrochemical company?
- The boiler is the steam generator. It usually has a steam drum and many pipes bundled together in a firebox as a heat exchanger. Heat from combustion boils the steam and this steam becomes superheated (well beyond 100 deg. C) in the boiler tubing. In the petrochemical industry the steam temperature may be much lower than power station steam temperatures (depending on the processes the steam is used for). Steam can be better than direct heat from combustion since the degree of temperature control can be very precise (it can be done by metering pressure to determine the exact temperature the steam condenses...keeping constant temperature in a process). The deaerator is a step to remove dissolved gases in the water. Dissolved gases are undesirable since the process works best with pure distilled water in the system (air bubbles in the system may cause problems in many processes). The economizer is an additional heat exchanger that is included in the exhaust stack to pick up the last bit of heat available to warm the incoming water (it is often left out in compact designs such as steam engines on ships). In the petrochemical industry this is often used directly for heat in heat exchangers (dry... in that the steam does not come into contact with the materials it is heating) or wet processes where steam is used directly mixed with a reactant. The steam may be used in fractional distillation (to separate compounds which boil at different temperations) or to cause chemical reactions (which occur at elevated temperatures).
- Q:how do Boiler master control system achieved its control actions?
- do .. achieved is bad grammar. did ... achieve is good, past tense. do ... systems achieve is good, for present tense, plural. does ... system achieve is good, for present tense, singular. I don't know your particular system, but if it is not bang on, bang off based on a setpoint, then it is likely a PID (proportional integral differential) control system.
- Q:A boiler with a steel bottom 15 mm thick rests on a hot stove; the area of the bottom of the boiler is 0.15 m^2. The water inside the boiler is at 100°C and 0.75 kg evaporates every minute.Calculate the temperature of the lower surface of the boiler, where it is in contact with the stove.
- It will be important to look up what value your textbook gives for the thermal conductivity of steel. I'm going to use 50 W/(m K), but I found different values in different places. The latent heat of evaporation for water seems to be more of an agreed value: 2260 kJ/kg The heat required to evaporate 0.75 kg per minute is 1695 kJ/minute = 28.25 kW The heat transferred through the bottom of the boiler is k A delta-T / d where k = 50 W/(m K) A = 0.15 m^2 d = 0.015 m and delta-T is to be calculated. 28,250 W = 50 W/(m K) times 10 m times delta-T delta-T = 56.5 K I guess the temperature of the lower surface of the boiler is 156.5 Celsius. Check my arith.
- Q:we think it is more recent than 20 years
- Benders german high efficiency boiler that is the one you want boilers usually are out of use after that length of time
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like