Ultra thin wall-mounted home storage lithium battery(JX)
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Product Model||Watt 1-S||Watt 1|
|Standard Charge Voltage||29.2V||58.4V|
|Max Charge Current||100A||100A|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||20V||40V|
|Max Discharge Current||100A||100A|
|Parallel Function||Support parallel||Support 15 Units In Parallel|
|Communication Interface||No Communication||RS485、RS232、CAN (Optional)|
|Calendar Life||15+ Years @25°C 80%DOD|
|Cycle Life *||>6000 Cycles (80%DOD)|
|Charge temperature range||0～65°C|
|Discharge temperature range||-20～65℃|
Cell:UL1642 / IEC62619 /CE/ ROHS / MSDS /UN38.3
|Installation method||（Wall mounted)|
|*Test Condition: 80% DOD, 0.2C charge & discharge @25°C|
Fexliable--We can integrate market resources for you and provide you with the most suitable purchasing plan.
Q4: Are these products guaranteed
A4: Yes, they have 12-years product warranty and 25-years performance warranty.
Q5:Can your company provide samples?
A5:Yes, our company can provide samples for you.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- Battery is a kind of battery, its role is to be able to save the limited power, in the right place to make 6v4ah emergency light battery. Its working principle is to convert chemical energy into electricity.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- Usually the capacity of the power supply is expressed by kV · A or kW. However, as a power supply VRLA battery, the use of security (A · h) that its capacity is more accurate.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- After 5 hours of repair, the excess electrolyte is sucked out with a straw, and if the electrolyte is sucked out into black, it indicates that the battery is severely grounded and that the battery is difficult to repair.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If you are talking about dry batteries, that is, to add sulfuric acid can use the battery (commonly known as water bottles), then it is because the long-term storage so that a high degree of oxidation of the negative board, plus acid will be a high temperature, Low, you can add acid in the pool after the addition of a small current for a long time to charge, you can solve. Generally with 0.05C charge to 3 times can be.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- The size of the battery storage power refers to the battery capacity. Battery capacity is generally calculated in AH (safety). You 80Ah battery capacity is 80Ah, meaning that if you discharge current to 80A, you can put an hour.
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- The so-called battery is the storage of chemical energy, if necessary, the release of electrical energy of an electrical chemical equipment.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- The advantage of a maintenance-free battery is that the service life is twice as long as the dry battery! And in the use of the process without maintenance! The voltage is also relatively stable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like