- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 300 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 30000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of Tub/Bathtub Faucet
---Type: Bathtub Faucet
---Functional Design:Single Handle
Detailed Product Description of Tub/Bathtub Faucet
---Solid brass faucet body, zinc handle, drip free ceramic cartridge, Plated chrome finish.
---Complete with installation accessories.
---For commercial, home, bar etc. Use.
1, High-quality H59/H65 solid brass casted body.
2, Durable ceramic cartridge. No leakage after 500, 000 times open&close test.
3, Glass faucet qaulity reach American and European standards.
4, Come with 5 year warranty
Features of Tub/Bathtub Faucet
1. Surface finish of glass faucet: Polished Chrome. Other surface finish platings are available. Such as Brushed Nickel(BN), Oil rubbed bronze(ORB), Antique copper, Antique bronze, etc.
2. The total thickness of plating rayer reachs to 12um. Multi-rayer precious platings with supper corrosion resistance and shining permanently.
3. Corrosion test: NSS/ASS 24hours/48hours, corrosion status comply with GB18145-2003 and international standards.
4. Function of glass faucet: Mixer cold water and hot water. Complete with Hot & Cold water Hoses&Attachment Set&Accessories.
5. Installation: Single-hole and one-handle design.
6. Working Pressure: Above 10kgs
7. Working Temperature: 0-100 centigrate
Paking:1pc/inner ctn or cloth bag, 10 pcs/ outer ctn
Delivery:20-30 days after order confirmation.
- Q:What is the size of the platform basin?
- The center of the faucet hole can fit the faucet above the wall of 5.5CM. Basin to choose the width of 40 or so, because your total width is 55CM, minus the faucet 9CM, if there are storage shelves of the door but also minus 4-5CM, the remaining width is running out. I suggest you put the pot into the basin basin, just pull the two on the table under the 5CM or so small hole (a hole into a hole) can be installed
- Q:It is better to wash the faucet
- Easy to use is easy to use, but easy to bad ...
- Q:The bathroom put a washing machine, bought a three-way dual-switch faucet, had wanted to install in the basin to connect the faucet on the angle of the valve, the result because the bathroom cabinet
- For health and safety! It is recommended to go to the supermarket to buy blue clean water block, the water tank will be sterilization and automatic flushing toilet and water tank
- Q:There is no way to directly from the basin leading to the water tank inside the bucket
- If the angle is right, the plastic bottle is directed to the faucet, and the bottom is hollowed out (or the side of the bottom side digs a hole).
- Q:Is it possible to have two faucets in the dish?
- A fitted faucet with a filter. One is equipped with double warm taps (that is, there are hot and cold water)
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of the basin and the faucet without leading hole
- Choose ceramic or stainless steel
- Q:Ok, so I applied a bit too much pressure on my faucet handle in the bathroom sink and now when i turn on the water the handle is a bit loose. and i have to turn it a certain angle to shut off the water completely. I've notice that there is a little ring that is loose, any idea on how to fix this loose problem...
- you will have to take the center cap off and remove the screw the handle is stripped take it to home depot or lowes and get a new 1. if its old enough that you cant find a new handle you can buy a new faucet and install it for under 30 bucks good luck
- Q:I have a Kohler (sp) faucet in my master bath that's come loose. I've looked underneath for some kind of bolt to tight, but I don't see anything there to tighten. I'm wondering if it was fitted badly and the means to tighten it lays between the plywood and the granite top. Thoughts?
- there has to be a large nut under both the hot and cold water taps. you need a basin wrench to tighten them. get a basin wrench, crawl under the sink and tighten the nuts.
- Q:Home basin faucet bad, how to replace this? Hand can not reach into the following hose connection, too narrow, is not to remove the basin to replace
- Yes, only pull the basin up
- Q:Hi all, I currently have a moen faucet set 3 piece set model 4570 in my bathroom.. My daughter being fearfull that she didn't want the faucet to drip has now turned the cold lever all the way back until now the handle rotates without shuting the water off. I believe I have to replace the stem inside the handle but I can't remove it off the base of the sink. I can't loosen the locking nut underneath the sink either (even with trying to use basin wrench).. I saw the installation instructions online and from the diagram it shows I can acutally remove the hub from the top by holding the handle and twisting the hub if the opposite direction, but this thing won't bulge. what should I do?
- why only warm water comes out of the hot side when on full
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like