Unique Design Temperature Control Colour Changing Led Bath Faucets Brass Body Bathroom Faucets
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Qty:
- 200Pcs PCS
- Supply Capability:
- 1000Pcs Per Month PCS/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Product Description:brass body & handle,brass cartridge,Chromium plated:0.25um, Nickel plated:8um,with two 60CM flex hoses & fastening piece, hydropower, LED color changes with water temperature
1.Built-in LED light.
2. LED Power Source: a)4*1.5V AA batteries voltage supply, low power consumption; b)"by water flow, described as "hydropower" in the Specification.
3.LED color: Red, Green, Blue.
4. All necessary installation accessories included.
5.Built-In durable ceramic valves ensure no water leakage.
6.Laboratory tested for up to 600,000 life cycles at 90 degrees.
7.Laboratory tested to withstand high water pressure of 1.7MPA.
8. 2 years warranty.
- Q:Seek the toilet water pipe specific height
- Depends on the water or a small water. In general, the basin will be used under the way the water, the installation of the faucet, with a hose and faucet connection; shower faucet height, depends on how much you are tall, as long as the bath can not affect; drag pool faucet height , Is also based on the height of the mop pool itself to decide, usually from the mop mouth about 30 cm to install the faucet; toilet water supply height, usually between 20 to 30 cm can be; toilet is pit pitch, which in the Masonry walls and buried sewage pipes when it has been identified. The general toilet pit pitch of 30 to 40 cm, this size is more common; bathtub between the outlet and the distance between the walls, and not a fixed size, from 8 cm to more than thirty centimeters have, to see What kind of bathtub, and how to design the bathtub. When installing the tub, there will be a metal hose connected to the outlet.
- Q:Is it hard to change the faucet and handles on a sink? I just bought a house and its a new sink.
- if its a new installation it should be easy. you need a basin wrench, two 3/8 inch x 20 inch flexible steel braided faucet supply's, the new faucet and a flashlight. put down some rags under the sink (gets a little wet) close the valves under the sink and turn on the faucet to assure they are off and holding. remove the supply lines from the faucet and the valves you closed under the the sink. now loosen the capture nuts on the shanks of the faucet where the supply's were removed. after the captures are loose and removed the faucet lifts up and away. if there is a sprayer to the right of the faucet just cut the hose and remove it. the new faucet will come with installation instructions and pictures...so i won't have to write a novel here. if you get a basic faucet it will be simple... when you get into the exotics it becomes a strain. stay with a delta or a moen faucet...stay away from price phister...remember when you are purchasing a faucet... if there is an existing sprayer to the right of the faucet you will need to buy one with a sprayer (w/spray) don't want a sprayer and one exists...you will need a cock hole cover for it. talk to a sales person at a plumbing supply house....stay away from home improvement centers...best advise i can give you and good luck to you. yes there is a price dif between the supply house and home improv center...but you tell the guy at the counter in the supply house about it and many times you get a break. PLUS they know their product. good luck
- Q:Can the basin faucet hot and cold water pipe be replaced?
- Yes, the following two tubes removed, go to the hardware store matching on the line, because do not know is the tip of the tube or two
- Q:Tablet and pot under the basin difference between the choice?
- Their difference in the table after the hole, the stage under the table in the basin. Openings and pots with the same size. Looks more clean and tidy table. Beautiful and consistent. The stage basin is on the table, can show the classical, modern basin body beautiful, not covered. Different two different decoration style.
- Q:Wash basin faucet how to change the hose
- The faucet is the popular title of the water valve, used to control the size of the water switch, there is water saving effect. The replacement of the faucet is very fast, from the development of old cast iron to the electroplating knob, and the development of stainless steel single temperature single control faucet, stainless steel dual temperature dual control faucet, kitchen semi-automatic faucet. Now, more and more consumers to buy taps, will be from the material, function, modeling and other aspects to consider
- Q:How to disassemble the spool?
- Demolition of this position can be directly out of, and not because of a long time too tight, you can first loose loose spool, should be able to
- Q:How do you competely shut a leaking faucet?
- There should be a supply valve under the sink,if not you will have to shut off the home supply valve. If its on the hot side you can shut the cold water supply to the water heater but always turn off the power to the heater when you do this. At this point make repairs to the faucet some thing is making it leak?
- Q:Ok, so I applied a bit too much pressure on my faucet handle in the bathroom sink and now when i turn on the water the handle is a bit loose. and i have to turn it a certain angle to shut off the water completely. I've notice that there is a little ring that is loose, any idea on how to fix this loose problem...
- you will have to take the center cap off and remove the screw the handle is stripped take it to home depot or lowes and get a new 1. if its old enough that you cant find a new handle you can buy a new faucet and install it for under 30 bucks good luck
- Q:hey guys, im replacing a kitchen faucet for my mom right now, and Its not one of the ones where it scres in on the two side panels, it has a long threaded neck that attatches to the sink basin, how would I take this out, I tried spinning the faucet to just unscrew the threading but it pivots...
- Wow, Zwalk, I'm afraid you're going to have to do a little bit better job of describing the old faucet. If you can lay your hands on a digital camera so you can upload a couple of pic's, that would be even better. Changed a lot of faucets in my day, and I'm having a tough time coming up with a mental image of a faucet with a long threaded neck that attaches to the sink basin.
- Q:The plastic nuts which attach to the sink are plastic, and when I try to take them off with a basin wrench then pieces just snap off.
- remember as you are working upside down lefty loosy is not right , it is the reverse I have learnt this by experience
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above RMB5 Million|
Europe and the United States, Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||4 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 3000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||2|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like