- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 300 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 30000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of Bidet Faucet
Type: Bathtub Faucet
Functional Design:Single HandleMaterial:Brass
Detailed Product Description of Bidet Faucet
Solid brass faucet body, zinc handle, drip free ceramic cartridge, Plated chrome finish.
Complete with installation accessories.
For commercial, home, bar etc. Use.
High-quality H59/H65 solid brass casted body.
Durable ceramic cartridge. No leakage after 500, 000 times open&close test.
Glass faucet qaulity reach American and European standards.
Come with 5 year warranty
Features of Bidet Faucet
1. Surface finish of glass faucet: Polished Chrome. Other surface finish platings are available. Such as Brushed Nickel(BN), Oil rubbed bronze(ORB), Antique copper, Antique bronze, etc.
2. The total thickness of plating rayer reachs to 12um. Multi-rayer precious platings with supper corrosion resistance and shining permanently.
3. Corrosion test: NSS/ASS 24hours/48hours, corrosion status comply with GB18145-2003 and international standards.
4. Function of glass faucet: Mixer cold water and hot water. Complete with Hot & Cold water Hoses&Attachment Set&Accessories.
5. Installation: Single-hole and one-handle design.
6. Working Pressure: Above 10kgs
7. Working Temperature: 0-100 centigrate
Packing:1pc/inner ctn or cloth bag, 10 pcs/outer ctn
Delivery:20-30days after getting confirmation
- Q:I do not know much about handiwork but I am forced to do it anyway. I ordered a new hose (old one was leaky) for my kitchen faucet. I was able to attach the new hose to the faucet, but am having trouble connecting the other side to the water line.The line runs vertically and is in a tight corner which is preventing me from getting in there with plyers or a wrench. I try to turn the hose counter-clockwise against the water line it is attached to, but the awkward placement of the line is making it very difficult to exert direct forceI feel there is a special tool/ technique I can use to detach the old hose and attach the new onePLESAE HELP
- you will need whats called a Basin Wrench to reach up into that small area and unscrew it. any hardware store will have them, and the cheapest one will be fine, the expensive ones are just more durable and adjustable for us plumbers that use them everyday. good luck
- Q:How the basin basin faucet and the water is said to be more detailed yo
- The first step in the tap on the tape wrapped around (multi-winding point). The second step to screw the faucet, until the direction of the location, tightness appropriate.
- Q:I have a single basin faucet. How do I change it into a regular faucet without replacing it?
- cut it in half and then serve it to the dogies!
- Q:i have two problems.1. water is leaking out from the cold faucet. I unscrewed the plastic cover, it looks fine, but i can see the water coming out from the iron thing. I suppose the only solution is the replace the whole thing? but the whole thing seems to be glued to the sink. 2. water is dripping down under the sink around this twisted plastic tube. ( i don't know the proper name for those things.) i can see mineral kind of things accumulating around one black plastic circle kind of thing. i think that this should be an easy fix, what should I buy? should just buy that one thing or replace the whole plastice tube, etc?thanks.
- Unless this faucet is near and dear to your heart, just replace it. Be sure to replace it with a good one, because the cheap plastic ones only seem to last two or three years. Your faucet isn't glued to the countertop, it's just attached via two or three plastic nuts. You have to get directly below the faucet (where the water connections are) and you should see what you need to remove to get the old faucet off. There is a special wrench called a basin wrench that you can use or you can just use some pliers. They can be very tight and hard to remove though since you won't have much room. Be sure you turn the water off before you do any work....
- Q:Drum washing machine and wash basin how to share a leading
- One end of the basin leading cold water pipe, a head washing machine can be a leading.
- Q:New to buy the faucet and bathroom basin does not match, feel some water leakage how to do?
- Should be the leading and the basin does not match the non-sealed, there will be seepage phenomenon of the bar, you can ring in the interface to seal a silicone, but this is not a long time, a long time silicone thermal expansion, or May be leaking, and more ugly, affect the appearance.
- Q:Taiwan basin with a single hole is good or three holes of the good, what are the advantages and disadvantages
- From the operation, single-hole basin mixer, adjust the water temperature, the flow is more convenient, a handle can be adjusted. The adjustment of the three holes will be more trouble, to twist the two handles several times before it can be transferred to the appropriate temperature.
- Q:Kitchen pots and faucets with what material is good
- Generally use more stainless steel.
- Q:Wash basin from the tile on the wall from the use of glass glue or glue-free sticky? There are faucets and washbasin junction is also rusty, glass glue can stick to it?
- Glass glue is not strong, not you from the water mains on a three-way, with a PVC pipe connected by a water valve to do the faucet is also OK.
- Q:Home of the newly renovated toilet basin with the kind of shower that can be out of the kind of leading brand is the Hanshin but the water is very small, shower faucet and kitchen faucet out
- In general: hand shower outlet hole at a constant flow valve (that is, O-ring), remove the water can be achieved a great effect, but the shower is not the ability to compress, water pressure Under which there may be blasting
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like