Product Description of the Good Quality Bath Faucet
1) Solid brass faucet body, zinc handle, drip free ceramic cartridge, Plated chrome finish.
2) Complete with installation accessories.
3 )For commercial, home, bar etc. Use.
Material of the Good Quality Bath Faucet
1)High-quality H59/H65 solid brass casted body.
2) Durable ceramic cartridge. No leakage after 500, 000 times open&close test.
3)Glass faucet qaulity reach American and European standards.
4) Come with 5 year warranty
Feature of the Good Quality Bath Faucet
1) surface finish of glass faucet: Polished Chrome. Other surface finish platings are available. Such as Brushed Nickel(BN), Oil rubbed bronze(ORB), Antique copper, Antique bronze, etc.
2)the total thickness of plating rayer reachs to 12um. Multi-rayer precious platings with supper corrosion resistance and shining permanently.
3)Corrosion test: NSS/ASS 24hours/48hours, corrosion status comply with GB18145-2003 and international standards.
4)function of glass faucet: Mixer cold water and hot water. Complete with Hot & Cold water Hoses&Attachment Set&Accessories.
5) Installation: Single-hole and one-handle design.
6)Working Pressure: Above 10kgs
7) Working Temperature: 0-100 centigrate
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:Kitchen pots and faucets with what material is good
- General kitchen with pots are made of stainless steel products. The advantage is that the volume will be relatively large, solid material, not easily stained with oil, easy to clean.
- Q:Problem removing old kitchen faucet?
- Go to the hardware store and buy a plumbers wrench. It's an odd looking thing that looks like it'll never work. Costs around $12.00. The hardware store can explain how it works. If you can unscrew the nuts enough to raise the fixture up but not get it off, You can take a SAW-ZALL or a hack saw blade. and cut off the rest from on top (between the fixture & the sink). Becarefull not to scratch the sink with the saw blade. try putting some duct tape where the blade may come in contact with the sink. When you put in the new fixture, coat the threads with a lithium type grease, that protects the threads from rusting and will be easier to replace next time.
- Q:New to buy the faucet and bathroom basin does not match, feel some water leakage how to do?
- I also because the leading spool bad, go to the roadside hardware store casually bought a few years ago also a little leaking, hey. Not the original is not always good, or to use the same brand of products, there are problems can find businesses say clearly.
- Q:having problems replacing my kitchen faucet...?
- Oh I bet you got the wrong sized supply lines. Take one back off and compare it side by side with the old one. I bet ya, I bet ya!
- Q:Why washbasin washbasin faucet is a shower that sprinkles the faucet on the faucet
- Should not be good
- Q:Buy basin to pay attention to what?
- Distinguish the faucet good or bad First look at the degree of light and the thickness of chrome, the surface the more smooth the better the better the quality. When turning the handle, there is no excessive gap between the faucet and the handle, and it is easy to open. Can not only high-quality faucet gap, a sense of resistance is also large. Leading material is the most bad to distinguish. Good faucet is the overall casting of copper, beat up the sound boring. If the conditions can be, the handle can be removed to check the copper inside. If you buy stainless steel faucet, beating crisp sound when beaten.
- Q:Home of the newly renovated toilet basin with the kind of shower that can be out of the kind of leading brand is the Hanshin
- Newly renovated look for business repair, or change a new one
- Q:Wash basin basin faucet how to do, the handle joints leak
- It is basically the faucet inside the seal is broken, it is recommended for a new faucet!
- Q:Why does our sink have 6 holes for faucets?
- you can always buy a chrome plug ..... faucett ....sprayer.... soap dispencer...... instant hot or filtered water
- Q:The faucet on my kitchen sink is very loose?
- since your faucet has come loose to the point you can lift it, its not a matter of simply tightening the nuts. you will need to use plumbers putty to seal the deck of the faucet before tightening it down. if you skip this small step, you will have water infiltration into the cabinet. after resealing with putty, simply use a basin wrench and torque down the two plastic or brass metasl nuts. this shouild fix your issue
Through many years of unremitting efforts, PEACH has currently become a manufacturer and its own auxiliary enterprise of sanitaryware products with certain scale. We have rich effective production experience, professional technicians, strict pressure testing and detecting measures, sound management system as well as perfect after sales service. A wide range of products made by our company are available for numerous dealers to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1.5 Million - US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range