|Packaging Details:||25kg paper bag into 1t weaving bag 5kg, 10kg and 20kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag 25kg weaving bag put on pallet covered with entanglement wrap product direct into packing bag 25kg paper bag put on pallet covered with entanglement Wrap 25kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the quantity|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Additives of Metallurgy, Metallurgy
carbon particle, blocky-shaped particle
|C Content (%):|
|S Content (%):|
|N Content (%):|
|H Content (%):|
|Ash Content (%):|
stell, aluminum, copper and so on
Carbon fiber and resin
good corrosion resistance,high strength,Abrasion-Resistant
Graphitized Petroleum Coke
Artificial Graphite Scrape
GPC is also called artificial graphite scraps, characterized by high carbon, low sulphur, low nitrogen, causing less slag in the furnace. The finished steel and iron have a better quality by using GPC.
1,Our strong team provide you reliable service that make you feel purchasing is more easier
2,We ensure that we can supply capability with competitive price.
3,work strictly to guarantee product quality,
4,Highest standard of integrity.Guarantee customer's benefit
5.Supplying Pet coke,Met coke.Foundry Coke.,Carbon additive etc.
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag with film or ton bag |
|Delivery Detail:||20 DAYS|
- Q:What kind of flexible fireproof material is really good?
- The best one is grade A fireproof material. A-class fire flexible material adopts clay, stone, sand, cement blocks and other inorganic powder and modifier and product density is 2327 kg/m3. Upon examination, the combustion performance of this product is in accordance with the grade A specified requirements and additional classification meets A s2, d0, t0 level requirements. According to GB 8624-2006, the combustion performance of product reach A2 - s2, d0, t0 level.
- Q:How long can gypsum board endure fire?
- General gypsum plaster board with a thickness of less than 12mm has a fire endurance which is less than half an hour. Scheme One of gypsum board partition system by using 75# series of lightgage steel joist: separation distance of keels keep 600mm in vertical direction. The thickness is greater than 0.5mm; gypsum board: it shoule be the board of double-sided and single-layer with the thickness of 12mm. Fire-resistant gypsum plaster board's fire-resistance limit: 1 hour. Sound insulation index: over 35 rwdb.
- Q:Who knows the fire rating of fire partition with steel stud?
- Cement board wall of steel stud: it is used for walls with ceramic in kitchens, restroom, disinfect room, etc. If single-sided tile is made, cement pressure plate can be used on one side. Gypsum board is used on the other side. Fire rating is A1. CaSo4.2H2O is molecular structural formula of gypsum which contains 20% water, crystal water and free water. When 10% water slowly evaporates on the flame surface, there is still 10% crystal water. Itself is grade A fire retardant material. 1 hour. It is in line with the fireproof test standard of national building materials. It can reach up to 4 hours at most.
- Q:What is glass furnace used high-grade refractory materials?
- Glass furnace need to use refractory that temperature resistance is more than 1600 degrees, corundum mullite brick, etc., What's more, in the key parts of the glass furnace needs to use chromium zirconium corundum material, such as alumina hollow brick and corundum brick.
- Q:What are the construction measures of refractory material in winter? Please descriptive briefly.
- The temperature is low in winter, so refractory bulk materials should be stirred evenly on time to avoid freezing.
- Q:How to calculate the thickness of choosing refractory? Such as steel ladle should choose what kind of refractory and using what thicknes?
- The relative production is lower and material cost is higher, the lining of the refractory is thicker: 1, determine the weight of the refractory material according to the main structure of the bearing capacity, to prevent damage to equipment, fire-proof material damage after the surplus size and thickness of the thermal conductivity of refractory materials, the smaller the effective volume, production output, the cost of materials) to consider the selection of refractory material thickness. 3 from the point of usage (usage cycle, relative usage cycle is longer, because under the condition of invariable in the device's overall dimensions of the refractory lining thickness to determine several basic principles, according to the volume of the weight computation of refractories and refractory thickness, these items must be fully consider the pros and cons before decided. 2 according to maximum temperature that shell can withstand.
- Q:Application of refractory materials in petroleum industry
- Our natural gas transportation, chemicals, equipment, packing, safety, insulation, and even building materials are available.
- Q:what grades are fire resistance of fireproofing glass divided into?
- According to the fire resistance levels, it can be divided into three categories: Class A, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. This kind of glass has the properities of transmittance,fireproofing(smoke insulation, fire resistance, and keeping out thermal radiation), sound insulation, shock resistance. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, refractory and thermal insulation at the same time. Such kind of fireproofing glasses mostly are composite fireproofing glasses and has characteristics of transmittance,fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that only satisfies the requirements of refractory integrity. This kind of glass has characteristics of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength,etc.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulation and refractory materials ?
- Refractory materials can resist more than 1200 degrees, some of which are not insulation materials, such as firebricks, which can directly contact with heat source, has little insulation effect. Ceramic fiber, high silica, etc. are all refractory materials which can insulate. Insulation materials with poor performance usually is lower than 800 degrees, which have large thermal resistance, and low thermal conductivity, high porosity. Thus they reduce the thermal loss. To put it simply, insulation materials store most of the heat and only let a small part of heat lose through the air, thus the heat has been isolated. Glass fiber, rock wool, flexible material for thermal insulation, etc.
- Q:Kinds of refractory mortar
- Refractory mortar can be divided into ordinary refractory material and special refractory material. Ordinary refractory materials can be divided into acidic, neutral and alkaline refractory materials chemical properties. Special refractory material can be divided into high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials according to their components. Furthermore, according to refractoriness, it can be divided into general refractory products (1580 ~ 1770 ℃), high grade refractory products (1770 ~ 2000 ℃) and super refractory products (2000 ℃ above). It can be divided into bulks (standard bricks, special-shaped bricks, etc.), special shapes (crucible, sagger, pipe, etc.), fibrous (aluminum silicate, zirconia filter and boron carbide , etc.) and indefinite shape (refractory clay, pouring materials and ramming mass, etc.). According to the sintering process, it is divided into sintered products, fused cast products and melting jetting products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range