Quick Details of Fused Mullite:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature, the fused mullite can be widely used as lining bricks in glass body kiln and large hot wind furnace in iron-making blast furnace, as well as in ceramic kiln and performance.
Specifications of Fused Mullite 75 :
|Bulk Density (g/cm3)Min
Description of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite is produced by melting mixed pure quartz sand and industrial alumina in huge electric arc furnace .With the high content of mullite crystal, high melting point, excellent thermal stability, low reversible thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock and chemical corrosion at high temperature.
Applications of Fused Mullite 75:
Fused Mullite 75 is used in the manufacture of refractory, investment cast, ceramic and electronic products where hot strength, resistance to spalling, and low thermal conductivity are important factors.
Packaging Details : 1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:7-15 workdays after the order is confirmed
Competitive Advantage of Our Fused Mullite 75:
3.Timely delivery and service
4.Hot oversea sales
- Q:What are the requirements on fire resistance period of C-level fireproof glass?
- It can be classified into three types in terms of fire resistance, Class A: The fireproof glass which meets demands of fire integrity and fire insulation at the same time. This glass has advantages of excellent transmittance, fire-proofing(smoke resistance, fire insulation, and blocking heat radiation), sound insulation and impact resistance. It can be applied to architectural ornaments, fire resistant timber doorsets with steel structure, windows, upper beam, partition walls, daylighting roofs, ceiling screens, perspective floor and other building components which need transparency and fireproofing. Class B: The fireproof glass which meets demands of fire integrity and thermal radiation intensity at the same time. This glass is mostly composite fireproof glass which has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, and smoke resistance. Class C: The fireproof glass which only meets demand of fire integrity. This glass has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke resistance and high intensity. It can be applied to fireproof glass partition walls, fire windows and with no requirements on outdoor curtain walls, etc. The fireproof glass can be classified as composite fireproof glass and single chip fire-proof glass in terms of structure.
- Q:Does anyone know the fire endurance of steel stud partition?
- The fire endurance degree is 1 hour. which is in line with the national building material fireproofing test standards. CaSo4.2H2O is molecular gypsum molecular structure formula, containing 20% water, crystal water and free water, when putting on fire, 10% of the surface water will slowly evaporate, remaining10% of crystal water. It is a class A fire retardant material itself. The longest time can be 4 hours.
- Q:Who knows the highest temperature the high-temperature refractory coating can resist?
- The temperature resistance degree of high temperature coating is different according to different coating types. The temperature resistance degree is vary from tens to thousands, magnesia brick: Greater than 2000 degrees dolomite brick: Greater than 2000 degrees casting corundum brick: Greater than 1990 degrees. The above data come from the network, for reference only.
- Q:What refractories are used in various parts of the blast furnace.
- Blast furnace from top to bottom has the throat, hearth staves, waist, bosh, hearth and furnace bottom. the specific structure is as follows: The throat is the first to be affected by the impact and abrasion, generally use high-density alumina bricks. the upper and central portion of temperature furnace is only 400 ~ 800 ℃, the area with high alumina bricks and silicate bricks. The lower part of furnace is subject to erosion and dust erosion alkali metal vapor due to high temperatures, it is required in such case to use high quality clay brick,high alumina brick,carborundum brick,corundum brick that is slag resistance and alkali resistance, temperature resustant and wearproof. Furnace bosh temperature reached 1400 ~ 1600 ℃, serverly eroded by slag,vapor, flush. so we use carborundum brick and reaction-bonded silicon carbide brick. Bosh temperature reaching1600 ~ 1650 ℃, using alumina brick, corundum brick or silicon carbide brick. the temperature of Hearth near the upper portion of the outlet zone at 1700 ~ 2000 ℃, use of silicate bricks and corundum castable graphite filler, silicon carbide bricks. In 1450 Silly twitch bottom temperature sealing die of hunger slander bet phoenix astringent preserved Grade ~ 1500 ℃, use of graphite bricks and microporous carbon bricks, now use more corundum brick, corundum mullite brick and synthetic mullite brick. x26lt;P class x3d "share-btn"x26gt;
- Q:Which kind of refractory does insulation board belong to ?
- Q:What are the use of fire-resistant material and admixture?
- Generally speaking, there are several admixtures: 1. Water reducing agent. It can ensure basic refractory castable flow value and significantly reduce its water mixing amount sodium hexametaphosphate and sodium tripolyphosphate 2. Plasticizer. It can increase plastic refractory mixture and enhance the ability of bentonite clay mud material stress strain 3. Gelling agent. It can make the colloidal solution (or suspending liquid containing solid particles condensed gelling agent 4. Dispergator. It can turn condensation or reunion colloidal particles (particles) into sol or uniform dispersion suspended particles and make the thick colloid free stream sol said scattered coagulant peptizer 5. Coagulant. It can shorten the stereotypes refractories condense sclerosis NaOH Mars between aluminum hydroxide, etc. 6. Retarder. It can delay the stereotypes refractories condense sclerosis between citric acid tartaric acid, etc. 7. Delayed coagulant. It can make setting fire-resistant materials contain binder by set out the condensation hardening effect between calcium aluminate cement, etc. 8. Foaming agent. It can reduce the liquid surface of power to produce uniform stability as rosin soap bubble resin fat saponin and so on. 9. Antifoaming agent. It can make fast setting fire-resistant material mixing or shock in produce bubbles escape alcohol fatty acids, such as 10. Shrink agent can reduce or prevent the refractory materials used to produce contraction type heating said silicon powder stabilizer or volume expansion agent, etc. 11. Preservative. It can keep setting fire-resistant material stored on construction performance change or change oxalic acid citric acid, etc. 12. Inhibitors. It can inhibit stereotypes refractories ingredients contain iron or iron compounds and acidic reaction caused inflation to produce hydrogen bond CrO3 diacetone alcohol, etc. I hope it can help you.
- Q:How many external wall thermal insulation fireproof material are there
- External wall thermal insulation materials are generally divided by the burning grade, into class A, B grade. Grade A is non combustible material, grade B is combustible material. Class A which can be divided into thermal insulation mortar, bakelite plate, rock wool plate, foam cement plate etc.. Insulation mortar is relatively good, easy for construction, convenient, low cost, but its production process is too simple, so it is prone to fake. I recommend you to find a large manufacturing factory that posses complete procedure, for example, provincial production record, the provincial use record, municipal record, tset report at or above the provincial level, state fire proof report, design drawings of office building. product will not be safe if there is a lack of any of these documents. Burning level for henolic is uaually class B, but class A2 can be reached if a thin layer of mortar is applied on the suface,(A1 is the highest level of fire safety),intensity of phenolic is not high, finger pressing will leave a pit on it. if classified according to kilogram, raw material differs greatly every 10 kilogram. Rock wool is also classified by kilogram, general using 150kg wool. Rock wool are now comprounded with average strength. It will easily absorb water, having trouble applying paints. Foam cement strength is not high, easy to absorb water, It is not resistant to falling. It costs low, only used unless little profit can be made, Do not use it if worrying accidents would happen. These materials can be firstly burned, The palce the sample into water to see if it will dufuse at last. External wall should stand up to wind and rain. In terms of thermal insulation, they are almost the same, shows little differences on design thickness.
- Q:What are the differences between intensive refractory busway and other busways?
- Compact busway is named after its structure, especially referring to busway which is closely laminated between phases and between phase and shell and use thin insulating material to achieve the insulation result. Fire-resistant busway is named after its uses, just as its name implies, for higher fire safety requirements need busway of higher fire resistance level. The structural style of fire-resistant busway can be intensive and of air type, depending on what material it use to resist fire, so there is no direct link between them, but there is a included relationship.
- Q:Urgent question: could you tell me that the export of refractory materials to Vietnam is to be packed in wooden cases and smoked?
- See which port, if it is from the border (Pingxiang, Dongxing port), will not be needed.
- Q:What's the fire resistance test method of doors and roller shutters?
- Fire resistance test method of doors and roller shutters: This standard specifies the fire resistance test method for roller shutter doors under standard fire conditions. The method is used to test the fire resistance of the ventilating duct when bearing the external fire (A duct) and internal fire (B duct). Fire resistance test of vertical ducts may be conducted referring to this standard. 1.Test specimen1.1 The test specimen is obtained by cutting from any part of the qualified metal tube unless otherwise relevant standard or mutual agreement specifies the cutting position of the metal tube. 1.2 Length of the specimen: L≈2.5D+50mm (D: outer diameter of the metal tube). The cut surface of the specimen must be perpendicular to the axis of the metal , and the seamed edge of the cut should be round off. Test method GB243-82 of metal tube necking 2. Test procedures 2.1 In the test, punch or press the metal tube into the tapered conical seat (see Figure) with a hammer or press machine, and make it uniformly diminished to the regulated shrinkage X which is calculated according to the following formula: Test method GB243-822 for metallic pipe necking: The inner wall of the seat cover used in the test should be polished, and has certain hardness and is coated with lubricating oil. Its conicity is 1:10, 1:5 or others in accordance with relevant standard provisions. If there is no provision, then adopt the conicity of 1:10. This standard is not suitable for: a) The pipeline whose fire resistance depends on the fire resistance of the ceiling; b) The pipeline with access door, unless otherwise the access door is included into the pipeline and tested together; c) The pipeline with two or three sides; d) Fume exhaust pipes;
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range