Quick Details of Fused Mullite 70:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of Fused Mullite 70:
|| WFM70 |
|| 60-70 |
|| 5 |
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Fused Mullite Applications:
1.Fused Mullite is widely used as raw materials for high grade refractories ,such as the lining bricks in glass kiln furnace and bricks used in hot wind furnace in steel industry .
2.Fused Mullite's also used in Ceramic kiln and petrochemisty industry and many other applications.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance of autoclaved flyash-lime bricks?
- How long is the duration of fire resistance of autoclaved flyash-lime bricks?
- Q:Does anyone know the fire endurance of steel stud partition?
- The fire endurance degree is 1 hour. which is in line with the national building material fireproofing test standards. CaSo4.2H2O is molecular gypsum molecular structure formula, containing 20% water, crystal water and free water, when putting on fire, 10% of the surface water will slowly evaporate, remaining10% of crystal water. It is a class A fire retardant material itself. The longest time can be 4 hours.
- Q:Development trend of refractory industry
- China announced that from 2004 January, the export of most refractory raw materials will be cancelled, and the export of finished products will also reduce the tax rebate rate. This means that important raw materials for further export restrictions, some developed countries dependent on imports of China's refractory materials and products of the refractories industry will have a major impact. In order to reduce costs, they will move their factories to Chinese, which is the development of Chinese refractories industry will also be an important opportunity. In addition, the convenience of communication and transportation, the change of the international market and the increase of e-commerce have also brought good opportunities to the development of refractory industry.
- Q:Who knows the fire endurance of rock wool color plate?
- Colored steel rock wool board is used for areas with high fireproofing requirements. Colored steel rock wool board belongs to class A according to "Fireproof Specification of Building Interior Decoration Design" whose lifetime can reach more than 15 years, operating temperature can up to about 700 ℃, maximum fireproofing time is 6 hours. And rock wool colored plate is environmentally friendly materials, which is is the preferred material in the construction industry .
- Q:What kind of materials are needed to make refractory bricks?
- Who knows what kind of materials are needed to make refractory bricks?
- Q:what's the varieties of thermal insulation material with A level fire rating?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
- Q:can slag tailings be used to be the base materials of refractory materials ?
- the rest of it can be used as refractory additives. the scale currently used clay bricks to make high-temperature liquid. It is easy to produce large amounts of liquid because of the high iron content, instead of its refractoriness. But it can be used as refractory minaralizer.
- Q:Is there a worker in (Jigang refractory plant)?
- Units in this way, it is necessary to slowly boil it, wages will come up. You are a labor worker, and can not share with the stock system staff. There's a difference between salary and vacation.
- Q:Who knows what is the external wall thermal insulation materials for level A fireproofing?
- In general, external wall thermal insulation materials can be divided into level A and level B by combustion grading. Level A is non-combustible material, and level B is combustible materials. A few years ago, the fire of the CCTV Building and Shenyang Hotel put the blame on the level B material. At present, the level A material is widely used, and the prices of same level A materials may be even cheaper than the level B material. Level A material is generally divided into thermal mortar, phenolic foam board, rock wool board and foam cement board. I hope this information can be helpful to you. Hope you adopt.
- Q:how is the high-temperature flame-retardant fibre board?
- ------ Different category of high temperature materials including refractory and heat-resistant material, inorganic compounds, high-molecular polymer. refractory usually refers to an inorganic material that can endure temperature above 1580 ℃ . They are for building kiln, combustion chamber and other buildings that require heat resistance materials. It is generally made of quartz sand, clay, magnesia mineral, dolomite.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range