Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Applications of Dead Burnt Magnesite:
Mainly used in processing raw materials of different particle size to create a variety of magnesia refractory,
more used openhearth furnace for the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
manufacturing the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesiachrome brick ;
used electric steelmaking furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:Who knows how many fire heat preservation material are there?
- They can be divided into wood fire, steel fire and stainless steel fire. Wooden fireproofing material is light weight, easy for installation and second decoration, as well as all types of civil construction and some industrial buildings. It can be realized through inorganic insulation materials, such as glass wool, rock wool, foam glass etc.. The phenolic foam materials inside organic foam material is more special. Phenolic foam does not only have a good thermal insulation performance, but also can be combined with steel and other materials, to achieve a class A fire retardant level. Class A thermal insulation include: 1 thermal insulation materials with class A combustion performance Fire insulation materials of fire barrier zone can use class A material with class A combustion performance in rock (ore) cotton, foam glass, inorganic thermal insulation mortar.
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- Refractory refers to inorganic nonmetallic material, whose refractorinessis not less than 1,580℃, but refractory is not necessarily insulated material. Inorganic thermal insulation material also belongs to refractory as long as its refractoriness is higher than 1580℃.
- Q:What is the definition and classification of amorphous fire resistance materials?
- 9.8. brick made of refractory bone material and powder material can be used directly or after adding appropriate liquid formulation Refractory paint. Refractory slinging material 6. Prefabricated cubes, bonding agent or other additives. fire-resistance sparying material compround additives. Refractory pressed into the material, binder. Refractory ramming material 3, The material is a new fire proof material without calcination Heavy aggregate and lightweight aggregate: Inorganic binding agent and organic bond, its fire resistance is not less than 1580. Refractory castables 2 mouldable refractory Classification according to the type of bonding agent: 1. Classification according to refractory aggregate. According to the production and construction method, refractory mud or refractory mire, with a certain proportion of the mixture
- Q:What is the concept of lightweight refractory material?
- Lightweight refractory material has high porosity, mechanical strength and erosion resistance. Compared with normal refractory bricks, it is a kind of refractory material with large volume shrinkage in high temperature, low thermal conductivity and small bulk density. It is used as thermal insulation material in industrial furnace and other thermal equipments. It has poor wear resistancel.
- Q:What's the definition of fire endurance of the fire-resistant coating for steel structure?
- 1. Fire endurance. Conduct fire resistance test of any building component according to the standard time-temperature curve, and the time when it is subjected to the fire to the time when it loses support capability or fire insulation function or its integrality is destroyed is referred to fire endurance. 2. Steel has relatively low fire endurance which is usually 0.25h only, namely 15 minutes; 3. Of steel structure buildings, steel can be used as beams, pillars, etc. but its fire endurance is not enough (usually these components have higher requirement on fire endurance, and take pillar as an example, it is usually demanded that the fire endurance should be 2-3h), and under this condition, it needs to brush fire retardant coating so as to raise the fire endurance. As to the specific quantity or types of the fire retardant coating, it is decided upon the actual conditions. In short, the building material needs to meet the required fire endurance of the buildings.
- Q:What are the applications of refractory busway?
- Is an ieal power supply equipment for modern large and medium-sized enterprises, high buildings, the introduced projects, experimental base and other places.
- Q:What advantage and disadvantages it has compared to common fire insulation materials
- Main advantage of A-level fire proof heat retaining plate is A-level non-conbustibility. Now residential areas strictly require the external walls to be high-level fire proof, to be specific, high fire resistance, non combustible. Standards for evaluation varies according to different types, which includes anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, waterproof, anti termites and so on. Disadvantage is the insulation effect is quite ordinary. It will absorb water, get deformed, need some water prevention measures after constrcuting thermal insulating layer for it. Its thermal conductivity far below the benzene plate, and plastic extruded palte, half the thickness of the polyurethane insulation layer can reach heat perservation effectiveness of the benzene plate and extruded plate of the same thickness.
- Q:Could you tell me the fire-resisting time of class B fire proof door?
- The fire-resisting time of class B fire proof door is 1h and thickness of door can't be lower than 45mm.
- Q:Why does refractory need to add coarse firstly and then add fine aggregate?
- Binding agent can wrap particles and improve binding effect.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials should be used for the intermediate frequency furnace to smelt manganese?
- I am not quite clear. But you should take two aspects into consideration, namely, no pollution and strong durability.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range