Introduction of Calcined Anhtracite :
It used the high quality anthracite as raw materials through high temperature calcined at over 2000 by the DC electric calciner with results in eliminating the moisture and volatile matter from anthracite efficiently, improving the density and the electric conductivity and strengthening the mechanical strength and anti-oxidation. It has good characteristics with low ash, low resistvity, low sulphur, high carbon and high density. It is the best material for high quality carbon products.
Usage: It is widely used in Steelmaking plant as injection carbon or Charge coke, or carbon additive, it is also widely used for foundry plnat as carbon additive.
Specification of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal
Size of Anthracite Coal
Packing of Gas Calcined Anthracite Coal :In 1MT bag or as buyer request.
Anthracite Coal in storehouse.
- Q:Which refractory is suitable for the tunnel kiln?
- Shuttle kiln refractories requires the good thermal shock properties. Because the tunnel kiln is continuous firing furnace, the temperature in the kiln is long time stable and with little fluctuation. The shuttle kiln is intermittent kiln firing. The temperature in the firing kiln is adjusted by the firing curve. It is with a relatively short time and serious fluctuation. The seal and kiln car take use of the heavy corundum brick. If it is continuous kiln, the alumina hollow ball bricks are used in the burning zone. The seal of the burning zone takes use of the kiln car brick and the seal takes use of the heavy corundum brick.
- Q:What is fireproofing material? Are fireproof materials the same thing with thermal insulation materials and refractories?
- Insulation materials. Thermal insulation material is characterized by thermal insulation, which is one of the four traditional inorganic nonmetallic materials. Fire retardant material is cahracterized by heat-resistant. Refractory is a kind of materials of resisit high temperature. Fireproof material, which is different from thermal insulation material and refractory, is a synthetic material with some fireproof subtrate added. It is essentially resistant to high temperature.
- Q:What is the criterion of entry of refractory clay industry?
- Standard sizes of refractory bricks in our country are: 230mm × 114mm × 65mm; ordinary brick: 240 * 115 * 53, Building blocks: (blind holes, through-holes) 240 * 390 * 190 * 190,240 * 190,240 * 190,190 * 90 * 190 * 390 * 190,190 * 190,190 * 190,190 * 190 * 90 * 190, 140 * 390 * 190,140 * 190,990 * 190 * 200 * 400, from 0 * 390 * 190 * 190,90 * 190,90 * 90 * 190. There is also an interlocked hollow blocks: 90 * 200 * 200 * 400,90 * 245,90 * 200,90 * 200 * 200 * 100, 90 * 200 * 290,150 * 275,150 * 200 * 200 * 200, 150 * 200 * 100, 150 * 200 * 290.
- Q:What refractories are accessible with ease in daily life? This material is suitable as a disposable mold and crucible for melting brass.
- Well, you have no furnace to cast disposable molds. You can sieve sand which is used for blending cement with siever (left the most fine behind)! And then you can go to hardware (parts) factories directly with molds to ask them to pour. Remember that brass (60 copper) needs to be heated to 1200 ℃, while the crucible is not needed.
- Q:How is the division of the fire resistant level of the rock wool board?
- It's like this: China's national standard GB8624-97 divides the combustion performance of building materials into the following grades. Level A: non-flammable building materials. Level B1: flame-retardant building materials. Level B2: combustible building materials. Level B3 flammable building materials. section II Combustion performance and fire endurance of building components. First, The combustion performance of buildings of building components. The building is composed of components, such as foundation, walls, lubrication columns, beams, plates, roofs and stairs, ect. Building components are constituted by the building materials, whose combustion performance depends on the combustion properties of the used construction materials. Section One Combustion performance of building components. The building components are divided into three categories according to their combustion properties. First, non-combustible component: the component made by incombustible materials. The incombustible material refers to that when meeting the Oxygen in the air, it will not burn.
- Q:How to make the service life of refractory materials longer?
- Take acid resistant refractory materials as example: the atmosphere should be acidic atmosphere, if used in an environment whose temperature is 1900℃, it would exacerbate the loss of refractory materials, so don’t use overloaded. Second, select the appropriate refractory materials according to the environment. For example, if its operating temperature is 1800℃, generally speaking, the normal use of it according to the instruction of refractory materials would be fine.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in metallurgy industry?
- Argon-blowing rod, siliceous dry vibrating materials, desulfurizer, slag-stopping ball, stainless steel thermal insulating agent with high efficiency, dry vibration material, sizing nozzle heat-insulating panel, chrome refractory , refractory carstables for ladles, magnesia carbon refractory, package castable, siliceous drainage agent, tundish block, iron trough, deoxidizer, compound deoxidizer,silicon manganese alloy , stemming, floating plug,slagging agent. The main materials are as follows: recarburizer, covering agent, intermediate frequency furnace burden, mould fluxes, insulation thin slag agent, skimmer repair material, joint sealant.
- Q:Are the rubber insulation materials are refractory materials?
- Compared with the fireproofing properties, the main thermal insulation properties of level B1 will be carbonized and drop when it is over 200 degree.
Reference: It is provided from technicians of Guangzhou Ou Fu construction materials: The answer that has been got:
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. thermal insulation material with A class combustion performance. Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite (2) thermal insulation material with B class combustion performance: extruded polystyrene board after special processing (XPS)/ polyurethane after special processing (PU) , phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule. 3,thermal insulation material with B2 class combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE),etc. sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead(cooperate with the innovator of vitrified micro bead, Liu Weihua) fireproofing issues have been completely solved.
- Q:which kind of material is chosen for fireproofing window?
- (1) window frame uses steel frame or wooden frame with certain strength that can safeguard the integrity and stability of the components. (2) steel frame and mound layer can choose galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel plate. Its selection criteria conform to the article 5.1 in GB12955 Steel Fireproof Door General Technical Condition. (3) the selection criteria of wooden frame and mound layer should conform to the article 5.1 in GB12955 Wooden Fireproof Door General Technical Condition. (4) the inside filler material of steel, wood frame should use incombustible material. (5) fire-resistant glass can choose test approved products without affecting the fire resistance of fireproofing windows . Light transmittance of glass should not be less than 75% of same layers commom sheet glass. (6) the sealing material between the frame and the fire-resistant glass should use flame retardant materials, it can play a role of fireproofing and smoke insulation in the fire.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range