Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:About the use of horseshoe glass kiln refractories
- the lower portion of advanced clay brick, the lower portion of magnesia-chrome brick arch - high-purity silica brick; flue - clay brick; breast wall--33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage); fused zirconia bottom --33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage); regenerative chamber- the upper part of sintered magnesia-chrome brick, cooling section 33 # electric smelting no shrinkage fused zirconia corundum brick; the wall - the melting section 41 # no shrinkage fused zirconia corundum brick (including 41% of zirconium; the lattice- superstructure of high purity magnesia brick, the same below); small stove --33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage). It can be said that it is the maximum configuration, if the funds is limited it can be downshift appropriately.
- Q:What are the fire resistance ratings of the glass partition?
- When the inner structure of the system is steel structure, the fire resistance of which is 30 mins, 60mins or even longer. The partitions in the usual sense are walls that have a distance to the ceiling. The fixed partitions directly touches the ceiling are partition walls which should be required in accordance to the specifications of walls. If the partition is far from the ceiling, the fire protection requirements are relatively low. Partitions which combustion performances are no less than B1 level are safe enough, while partitions of places such as shopping malls have to reach A-level in terms of combustion performance.
- Q:What can red stone refractory do?
- Classification is divided into ordinary and special refractories two major categories. Ordinary refractories are divided into acidic, refractory, neutral and alkaline according to their chemical characteristics. According to the special refractory material consists of high temperature oxide, refractory compounds and high-temperature composite materials in addition, in accordance with the fire intensity can be divided into ordinary refractory products (1580 to 1770 DEG C), advanced refractory products (1770 to 2000 DEG C) and special refractory products (more than 2000 DEG C). According to the product shape can be divided into block (standard brick, special-shaped brick), special shape (crucible, sagger, pipes, etc.) (fibrous silicate aluminum, zirconium oxide and boron carbide material) and indefinite shape (refractory clay, pouring material and ramming material etc.). According to the sintering process, the products are divided into sintered products, casting products and fused blowing products. The main varieties of in general and special refractory materials, common varieties are mainly the following: acid refractories have a larger amount of silica brick and clay. Brick is siliceous products containing more than 93% SiO2, the use of raw materials with silica, silica and other waste. The silica acid slag erosion ability is strong, but vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, its softening temperature is very high, close to the fire, the volume does not shrink after repeated burning, or even a slight swelling, but poor thermal shock resistance. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of glass furnace, coke oven, acid furnace etc.. Containing 30% ~ 46% alumina clay brick, with refractory clay as the main raw material, refractory 1580 degrees to 1770 degrees, good thermal shock resistance, which belongs to the weak acid refractory material, resistance to acid slag, widely used, is the largest production of a kind of refractory material.
- Q:What are the uses of refractory materials of glass furnace?
- What are the uses of refractory materials of glass furnace? The refractory materials of glass furnace have a good corrosion resistance to steel slag, but are poor in thermal shock resistance, and the deformation temperature of loading at high temperature is low. Magnesite chrome bricks which are made of chrome ore and magnesia In different proportions have a good thermal shock resistance. They are mainly used as crown bricks of basic open-hearth furnace. The refractory materials of glass furnace are mainly applied to open-hearth furnace, oxygen-blown converter, electric furnace, non-ferrous metal smelting as well as some high-temperature thermal equipments, and they can be used for reaction tanks and liners of autoclave.
- Q:what is the fireproofing material of engine room? who knows it ?
- 1. The new type fire retardant coating in fire retardant coating, the expanded vermiculite, expanded perlite heat insulation material and cenosphere adiabatic powder, etc. These inorganic component, is a major part of the thick coating type of fireproof coating, and they also are the major factor affecting the level of performance of fireproof coatings. The fireproofing thermal insulation properties of fireproof coating, is mainly determined by the fire back surface temperature of this factor, but also related to the fire endurance. If it reaches the same temperature for a longer time, it shows that it's fireproof thermal insulation is better, and the fire endurance therefore is higher. 2. The new fireproof board new fireproof board now is welcomed by the people and the important factor is its environmental protection, and with the increasing high-rise buildings, the fire protection requirements and strength requirements are also rising, it is a big challenge for the performance and standard of the fireproof board.. Now fireproof board is mainly used siliceous material or calcareous materials, and then mixed with the fiber material, lightweight aggregate, adhesives and chemical additives, it is not only be fireproofing, but also improve their thermal insulation performance, and light weight, good carrying capacity, good durability, no aging problem, more importantly, it is good in environmental protection.
- Q:How many types of special refractories are there?
- Metal ceramics, high temperature coatings, high temperature fiber and other reinforced materials
- Q:Are fire materials poisonous after burning?
- Neutral refractory is mainly composed of alumina, chromium oxide or carbon. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina are a kind of high quality refractory materials with a wide range of uses. Chrome brick with chromium oxide as its main component has good corrosion resistance, but its thermal shock resistance is poor, and its deformation temperature is lower at high temperature. Carbon refractories with carbon bricks, graphite and silicon carbide products, low coefficient of thermal expansion, high thermal conductivity, good thermal shock resistance, high strength, resistance to acid and salt corrosion, especially weak acid has good resistance, without wetting of the metal and slag, light. It is widely used as lining material of high temperature, and also used as lining of autoclave in petroleum and chemical industry.
- Q:which kind of refractory is used in golden smelting furnace? How about his using temperature
- generally the price of the quartz sand refractory material is higher and the temperature can meet the requirement of 2000 degree.
- Q:What's the type of fire proofing thermal insulation materials?
- Aluminum silicate: AlSiO3 With flint clay clinker as raw material, aluminum silicate is made by resistance or electric-arc furnace fusion and then spraying processing. Aluminum silicate fiber, also known as ceramic fiber, is a new lightweight refractory material featured by light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low heat conduction rate, small heat capacity, good mechanical vibration resistance, small thermal expansion and good thermal insulation. It can be processed into aluminum silicate fiber board, aluminium silicate fiber felt, aluminium silicate fiber rope, aluminium silicate fiber blanket, etc. Featured by high temperature resistance, low heat conductivity coefficient, light weight, long life, good tensile strength and elasticity and no toxin, this new sealing material is an alternative of asbestos and widely used for thermal insulation of thermal energy equipment in metallurgy, electric power, machinery, chemical industry, etc.
- Q:Who knows how to divide the building fire grade and fire resistance grade?
- I hope to help you building fireproof rank division is one of the most basic measure in building fire safety technical measures, Building's fireproof rank is divided into class one, two, three, four according to China's architectural design specification. Fire-resistant capability of the highest level is the strongest; Fire resistance of four level of the weakest. The fire resistance level of a building depends on the combustion performance and fire resistance of the building components that comprise the building. The so-called building component refers to a series of basic components, such as wall, foundation, beam, column, floor, stair, ceiling and so on. The judgment condition of the fire resistance There are three conditions for components' fire resistance limit to be reached, namely, the fire resistance limit of the building component: Loss of support and integrity; loss of time to fire the role of the time; as long as any of these three conditions is met, it will reach its limit of fire. Hope my answer will help you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range