Quick Details of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Specifications of 97.5% Gray Fused Alumina:
Apparent porosity (%)
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
Widely used in iron and steel industry
Primary choice of refractory aggregate
Foundry, petrochemical, ceramic and incineration
High Purity & Good Quality.
Good Hardness & High Heat-resistance.
Competitive Price & Reputable Supplier.
Timely delivery & service
Good company reputation
- Q:The fire prevention board line is made of what material?
- (1) if it's real wood floor, the line should be made of wood. The ready-made wooden line, walnuts, price range depends on the texture width. The common width is 100 mm. One linear meter is around $17 - $30. Paulownia is cheaper with one linear meter more than 10 yuan. When it is composite wood floor, high-density plate modelling line can be used. The price is commonly between 40 to 80 yuan (2400 x 1200 mm), which depends on the thickness and density and also the factory. There are also imitated wooden aluminium line. (3) if it's the marble ground, you would better use marble line, which is 200 yuan one square meter. It's price is also unequal. The imitated stone is also available. There are a lot of kicking decoration materials and it depends on how you use it. That is to say crural line should be coordinate with the ground. It means that it sjould not only to be beautiful but also to be practical. It would be better if it is relatively cheap as well.
- Q:On the problem of making refractory materials
- But if only a is chosen, does it mean that as long as it is insoluble in water, it can be made of refractory material? Obviously absurd!
- Q:How long usually will the A-level fireproof materials prevent the flame?
- A-level fireproof materials refer to the materials which are made of non-combustible materials, it is a different concept from fire resistance. non-combustible elements: Components are made of non-combustible materials. Non-combustible materials refer to materials that will not burst into flame, and burn as well as be carbonized when affected by fire and high temperature in the air. Fire resistance: Having a fire resistance test on any building components -----according to the standard time-temperature curve. This period starts from the time when affected by fire and ends up with losing the ability to support or to insulate fire or the integrity of the components. It can be expressed in hours.
- Q:Who knows the highest temperature the high-temperature refractory coating can resist?
- When coating the fire-resistant coating on a steel beam of a building, paint film thickness reaching 2mm, and steel beams in the building are on fire, the fire-resistant coating can withstand for two hours. Fire-resistant coating is passive fire protection materials painted on the surface of the protected objects (eg. steel structure) , which can be divided into types of thick, thin, ultra-thin and facing according to the thickness. It can be divided into water-based and solvent-based products by medium. Whatever the structure of the building is, it will collapse if it is on fire for a long time. Fire-resistant coating function as isolation layer on the surfaces of the protected objects, delaying the building collapse time to win over valuable time for rescue and fire fighting. I hope this answer can help you.
- Q:What's the definition of fire endurance of the fire-resistant coating for steel structure?
- 1. Fire endurance. Conduct fire resistance test of any building component according to the standard time-temperature curve, and the time when it is subjected to the fire to the time when it loses support capability or fire insulation function or its integrality is destroyed is referred to fire endurance. 2. Steel has relatively low fire endurance which is usually 0.25h only, namely 15 minutes; 3. Of steel structure buildings, steel can be used as beams, pillars, etc. but its fire endurance is not enough (usually these components have higher requirement on fire endurance, and take pillar as an example, it is usually demanded that the fire endurance should be 2-3h), and under this condition, it needs to brush fire retardant coating so as to raise the fire endurance. As to the specific quantity or types of the fire retardant coating, it is decided upon the actual conditions. In short, the building material needs to meet the required fire endurance of the buildings.
- Q:Who knows about the differences between 3M fireproofing materials and ShiLiDe materials?
- ShiLiDe materials are relatively poor, and have nothing to do with 3M at all. 3M is a brand! 3M company is famous for innovation around the world. It has developed a variety of products in a hundred years, involving in automotive, chemicals, telecommunications, construction and other fields. 3M automotive aftermarket has more than 3,000 products (more than 20% of which are high-tech patented products). The world's first explosionproof and heat insulating film, and the first waterproof abrasive paper were born in 3M Company. The abraser, polishing materials, mirror finish of paintwork, the internal and external auto beauty of 3M Company rank the first place in the world. 3M films are divided into conventional films and crystalline auto films. The conventional films of 3M generally have five-layer structure, the base of films is a polyester film which is s plastic film of tearing and puncture resistance. The film is coated with thermal insulation layer, ultraviolet isolation layer, adhesive layer, wear-resistant layer, and protective layer which finally becomes thermal insulation and explosion-proof film with metal sputtering method. Optical micro-attach technology is used in the polyester film which is the base of 3M crystalline auto film. It is coated with more than 240 layers of optical coatings in order to achieve better thermal insulation performance, and be the top anti-explosion and heat-insulating film with clear sight. I hope my answer can help you. Thank you.
- Q:What kind of materials can be tested their electrical resistivity in the current refractory industry?
- fused cast bricks, fused zirconia corundum blocks, corundum, high zirconium
- Q:What kinds of refractory will be used in kiln of sintering ceramics?
- If it is ordinary ceramic, you can use ordinary clay bricks and high alumina brick, adding calcium silicate board, the insulating brick and cotton fiber.
- Q:What material is used to make furnace pipe of refractory bricks?
- Refractory brick is called refractory brick for short. It is a kind of refractory material fired by using refractory clay or other refractory materials. Faint yellow or brownish. It is mainly used in building smelting furnace and has resistance to high temperature 1,580 ℃ -1,770 ℃. Also known as refractory brick. It is refractory material with a certain shape and size. It can be divided into burnt brick, unburned brick, fused brick (fused cast brick), fire-resistant insulation brick according to preparation technics; It can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick and special-shaped brick, etc according to shape and size. It can be used as high-temperature building material and structural material of building kiln and all kinds of thermal equipment. It can also withstand a variety of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action under high temperatures. For example, fireclay brick, high alumina brick, silica brick, magnesia brick, etc.
- Q:The principle of choosing fire-resistant material in Thermal Energy and Power Engineering equipment.
- What thermal equipment? The most simple principle is durable, low cost and with no environmental pollution.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range