Quick Details of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Dead Burnt Magnesite is selected from natural magnesite, calcined temperature and the shaft kiln. It is the material of ordinary magnesia bricks, shaped and unshaped refractory products.
Specifications of Dead Burnt Magnesite (DBM):
Packaging & Delivery of Dead Burnt Magnesite / DBM:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
1.Mainly used in processing raw materials of different magnesia refractory,
2. the production of steel lining the bottom and ramming mixes;
3. the raw materials of magnesia brick and magnesia-chrome brick;
4.used electric steel making furnace, heating furnace, non-ferrous metals blowing converter furnace the bottom and the lining of the refractory materials.
1.We can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China .
2. We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo .
3.As a governmental company, we are reliable.
- Q:How to make fire resistant materials for building stoves
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City plus life code is what?
- Q:Which region use more refractory?
- Steel industry gathering areas use more refractories, for which you can know more details on Jinmeng website.
- Q:What types of steel are silicious quicksand and chromium quicksand used in respectively?
- Chromium quicksand can be used in steel-making process that has longer refining time like LF, VD and RH, in stainless steel drainage and thin plate drainage agent. Silicious quicksand is used in short steel-making process, process that is less than 45 seconds or process without refining. You can consult Hua Heng for details or inspect it by yourself.
- Q:How much modulus is used as refractories material of sodium silicate.
- Storage and use are very convenient, especially for mechanized and the evenly refractory material and the sodium silicatemodulus is generally...2. transportation. The appearance of product is pure white. Instant powdered sodium silicate, also known as instant sodium metasilicate.4 to 3, in powder form, automation. in the range of 3, hydrated sodium silicate
- Q:Is the linear change on reheating the same as heating permanent linear change of refractory material?
- “+”represents expansion. the afterexpansion and aftercontraction after cooled to be at room temperature. The change may significantly damage the masonry of thermal kiln. There are regulations on the linear change on reheating of common refractory material in the national standard. Some physical chemical changes may continue. It is defined as the change from being heated to the specified temperature of refractory material sample. Heat preserving for a while till afte cooling to be at room temperature, then the residual will expand or contract in its length, heat preservation for a while, organization vitrification, the irreversible changes of its length refers to heating the firing refractory to be at high temperature, so as to make the volume of refractory materials expand or contract, due to the influence of uneven temperature or lack of time, otherwise it will cause the deformation of the refractory ball and make this indicator within standard even reach smaller value, so firing control must be strengthened in product production. But it is should not be too high. For refractory materials with same chemical composition, the linear change on reheating is produced in the heating process. Properly increasing sintering temperature and prolonging the holding time is an effective process measures, make its firing inadequate. When subjected to high temperature, it can reduce the thermal shock resistance. Minus sign "-" represents contraction. The permanent line rate refers to heating the fire refractory ball to the specified temperature. Linear change on reheating, also known as residual linear change, is an important indicator to assess the quality of refractory in the long time use. To control the permanent line rate within the standard or reach the minimum value.
- Q:hat kind of fire retardant materials are there
- There are many flame retardant plastics, which are modified on the basis of raw materials, such as flame-resistant ABS, flame-resistant HIPS, flame-resistant PP, flame-resistant PE, flame-resistant the PET, flame-resistant PBT, flame-resistant PC, flame-resistant PC/ABS alloy. Now there are mainly halogen flame retardant, though there are a lot of researches about halogen free flame retardant, the product stability and flame retardant effect remain to be improved. Testing methods of flame retardant materials are mainly: horizontal and vertical combustion, oxygen index method, NBS smoke box , thermal analysis, cone calorimeter, etc.
- Q:As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- Rock wool board and glass wool board are a kind of new construction thermal insulation material, it's widely applied in construction and has replaced traditional thermal insulation material to some degree. With the gradually deepening study of rock wool board, glass wool board, we can find that these insulation materials have advantages in many aspects but there are also many deficiencies, particularly there exists a lot of controversy about the impact on the human body. The production process of rock wool board and glass wool board usually includes: after melting in high temperature of rock or glass, inorganic fiber is produced by high-speed centrifugation equipment, and at the same time add binder,dust laying oil,silicone oil at certain proportion, then produce sheet material according to different requirements. It has good thermal insulation properties, mechanical property, sound absorption characteristics, belong to incombustible material and is cheap. In general, insulation, security and economy should not be contradictory, three aspects should be taken into account, balanced chosen and developed. Rock wool board and glass wool board and other such materials should be properly selected and applied to the appropriate structure, so that the choice of material will play their strengths and avoid their weaknesses.
- Q:What's the fire endurance of A grade fireproof glass curtain wall?
- The following is fire endurance of A class fireproof glass curtain wall. Fire endurance of the fire window: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. Technical requirements: 1. Materials and fittings: (1) Window frame should adopt the steel frame or wood frame with certain strength so as to guarantee the integrality and stability of the fitting; (2) Steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel sheet. Its selection standard is in line with provisions of Article 5.1 in GB12955 "General Technical Requirements on Steel Fire Doors"; (3) Selection standard of wood frame and mound layer should be consistent with the provisions of Article 5.1.1 in GB14101 "General Technical Requirements on Wood Fire Doors"; (4) Filler material inside the steel frame and wood frame should be incombustible material; (5) Fireproof glass can choose the qualified product with no influence on the fire resistance test of the fire window, and its light transmittance should be no less than 75% of that of the ordinary sheet glass with the same layers; (6) Sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should use flame retardant material which can play the role of fire prevention and smoke insulation in case of fire. Hope it's helpful for you.
- Q:what is the original materials of fireproof coating?
- Fire retardant coating is composed of the base materials (that is film forming substance), pigments, ordinary coating additives, fire retardant agent and dispersion medium. In addition to fire retardant agent, other components functions the same as in ordinary coating, but its performance and thickness are specifically required. Some solvent-based fire retardant coating can burn upon encountering fire before construction.In fact,It is the flammable solvent contained in the coating that is burning while substances such as the base materials and fire retardant agent does not burn. Because solvent-based fireproof coating contains organic solvent and these fire-resistant coating, once leaked from the bucket, are likely to cause a fire. Fireproof coating on the substrate can insulate heat only after the solvent contained evaporates compeletly.
- Q:How many types of fire-resistant material?
- 1. Acid fire-resistant material refers to one with more than 93% SiO2. It is featured by resistance to the corrosion of acidic slag ad high temperature and easy to react with alkaline molten slag. 2. Alkaline refractory material generally refers to one with magnesium oxide or magnesium oxide and calcium oxide as the main component. It has high refractoriness and strong resistance to basic slag. 3. Silicate aluminum refractory material refers to one with SiO2, Al2O3 as the main component. According to the content of Al2O, it can be divided into three categories: half siliceous (15-30% Al2O3), clay (Al2O3 30 ~ 48%), high aluminum (more than 48% of Al2O3). 4. Fused cast refractory material refers to shaped refractory products made by high temperature melting and casting.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range