Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:Why the corundum can be used as refractory
- Because the main component of corundum is aluminum oxide!
- Q:What kind of refractory bricks material is best?
- In general, aluminous fireclay brick is used. GB / T 3994-2005 insulating fireclay brick. Bricks with good material are as follows: high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick, GB/T 3995-2006 high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick. Model is A13, and the texture is aluminium oxide. A13 50u, high grade heat insulating brick B5; intermediate heat insulating brick B2, etc.
- Q:I wanna ask about the building insulation materials fire rating?
- Hello, I am happy to answer your questions about the classification of building insulation materials fire rating: 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3 combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molding polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. I hope I can help you
- Q:Is there requirement for radiation indicator in refractory?
- All refractories have no radiated harm to environment, so there is no requirement. From the elemental analysis, magnesite. I do not know it is helpful to you. But for refractory rwa material, any chemical element is radiated, including silicon dioxide; If they are radioactive. From the use analysis, such as bauxite, do not have use value.
- Q:I wanna ask what are the acidic refractories?
- Usually, acidic refractory refers to a kind of refractory which contains a amount of silicon dioxide. There are the following: (1) silica brick with stronge acidity, unshaped silicious refractory, quartz glass and fused silica combined products; (2) semi-silica refractory with moderate acidity and pyrophyllite refractory; (3) clay-based refractory with weak acidity. The main features of the acidic refractories is resistant to the erosion of acidic substances (acidic residue) in high temperature, but is easy to react with alkaline material (basic slag). zirconite fireproofing material and silicon carbide as the special acidic refractories refractories are also in this category.
- Q:How to classify fire resistance rating of brick-concrete structure?
- In order to ensure the safety of the building, the fire protection measures must be taken to make it have a certain degree of fire resistance, even if there is a fire, it will not cause too much damage. According to the national conditions of our country, and in the light of other countries standards, < high-rise civil building fire protection design specification > defines fireproof rank of high-rise civil buildings into level one and two; < code for fire protection design of buildings > divides the rank into level one, two, three, four, level one is the highest level, level four is the lowest. Besides that the minimum fire resistance of the building component is specified, buildings of fire resistance rating also specified requirements for combustion performance. Because the component with the same fire resistance limit is different, it is different in the fire.According to our country national standard < building design fire protection code >, the fire resistance rating of the building is divided into four levels. The fire resistance of a building is determined by the combustion performance and fire resistance of building components (such as beams, columns, floors, walls, etc.). Generally speaking, the fire resistance building of level one is a mixed structure of reinforced concrete structure or a mixture of brick wall and steel concrete structure; the fire resistance building of level two is a mixed structure of steel truss structure, reinforced concrete column and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level three is brick-wood structure made of wood roof and brick wall; the fire resistance building of level four is combustible structure which is composed of wood roof and non-combustible wall.
- Q:can slag tailings be used to be the base materials of refractory materials ?
- perhaps not, because it has many pores.
- Q:What kind of material is refractory fiber?
- Refractory fiber is good infrared radiation material with good thermal capacity and infrared heating effect. The use of firefractory fiber products can effectively save energy. It is an ideal energy-saving material. Practice has proved that using refractory fiber in continuous industrial heating furnace can save energy of over 15%, and using it in interval industrial heating furnace, it can save energy of more than 30%, while increasing productivity and improving product quality. And make the furnace structure light, large-scale with good comprehensive performance. Refractory fiber is soft and flexible and it is also ideal sealing material. As it has good insulation, sound absorption, anti-oxidation, oil and water resistance and easy construction, it is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, petroleum, chemical, shipbuilding, electric power, aerospace and other fields.
- Q:What are the differences between intensive refractory busway and other busways?
- Compact busway is named after its structure, especially referring to busway which is closely laminated between phases and between phase and shell and use thin insulating material to achieve the insulation result. Fire-resistant busway is named after its uses, just as its name implies, for higher fire safety requirements need busway of higher fire resistance level. The structural style of fire-resistant busway can be intensive and of air type, depending on what material it use to resist fire, so there is no direct link between them, but there is a included relationship.
- Q:What's the fireproof specification for constrcution external wall thermal insulation materials?
- incombustible material: Class A1 (homogenous): such as YT inorganic active insulation material for wall thermal, foam glass, rock(ORE) wool, glass wool, insulation board of aerogel,expanded perlite series, expaned glazed hollow bead, foam insulation boards, ETC. Class A2 (non-homogeneous composite): such as phenolic foam, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule thermal insulation material, inorganic coating materials and other nonflammable material. phenolic foam insulation board, urea resin foam and board, high flame-retardant polyurethane rigid foam and board, high flame retardant polystyrene cystosepiment, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule heat insulating slurry and other combustible materials. Requirements for combustion levels of common antiflaming EPS, common inflaming retarding XPS, common antiflaming rigid PU foam board: Class A is incombustible material (product); B1 nonflammable material (product); B2 combustible material (product); B3 combustible material (product).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range