Sliding plate fire clay has characteristics of good bonding and high refractoriness. It is the ideal material for filling sliding aperture.
1). Physicochemical stability.
2). Non-toxic,Heat-resistance,Safe .
3). High Al2O3 content .
High aluminum refractory mortar:
mesh number 150
Refractoriness (Degree) 1750--1770
Clay refractory mortar
mesh number 80
Refractoriness (Degree) 1580—1730
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer all your enquires in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
- Q:How many refractory materials does the annual output of 1 million tons of coke oven require?
- Refractory materials are expensive, and any refractory accident will lead to a considerable waste of production time and equipment, and sometimes even the product itself. The type of refractory material will also affect energy consumption and product quality. Therefore, it is very important to select the refractory material which is most suitable for various applications. While the economic benefits have great influence, refractory material most suitable for some applications need not be used for materials, but can achieve a balance between material installation cost and performance, this balance is not fixed, but with the introduction of new technology or new refractory materials and changing. History has proved that unremittingly seek metallurgical process more reasonable and development, greatly promoted the development of refractories, quickly resolve these problems has become the modern refractory steel technology development is an important element. The content of this article is to discuss a number of factors including these issues and to provide information on how to solve them.
- Q:What are the specific steps of stirring the steel ladle castable?
- Steps are as follows. 1 Compulsory mixer is used to stir the castable and bags, rope and other debris can not mix in the castable when stirred. 2, Castable should be unpacked on the scene. Stirred volume depends on the capacity of the mixer. Castable should be accurately measured and put into a blender. 3 The process of first dry mixing and then wet mixing is adopted. After the castable is added to the mixer, it is dryly mixed for 2 minutes, add about 5.2 to 5.5 percent of water and continue to add water while stirring. Water that is 80% of the total should be added, and then decide whether to continue to add or not depending on the consistence (noting that the water must be clean water and sewage can not be used). Then it is wetly mixed for 4 minutes and stirred for not less than 6 minutes at one time, until castable is even. In general, the bottom is slightly dry and the wall of the ladle is slightly dilute (the amount of water is only for reference). 4, The amount of water and mixing time should be controlled strictly when stirred to ensure that the needs of the consistency are met. If castable is too thin, it will seriously affect the quality of the material. The stirred volume, stirring time and water that is added should be consistent and they can not suddenly be thick or suddenly be thin. If the consistency does not meet the requirements, the castable should be put back to the mixer and stirred with appropriate water or dry materials. 5, It should be stirred evenly and casting should finish in 20 minutes, in order to avoid sclerosis, affecting structural strength of ladle lining 6, After each completion of construction, varieties of castable should be changed and the mixer should be cleaned 7, Stirring can stop in halfway. If the mixer breaks down and it can be repaired in a short time, some of the materials have to be removed before the machine is opened. If the machine can be repaired on time, castable refractory should all be removed.
- Q:Who can tell somthing about how to choose fire resistant rating of fire resistance rolling shutter doors?
- According to the fire endurance, fireproof doors can be divided into A-grade, B-grade and C-grade, whose fire endurance should not be less 1.2h, 0.9h and 0.6h respectively. A-grade fireproof doors can be even applied to the material whose fire resistant rating is at secondary level. "Building Regulations" mention that fire resisting shutter can be used as partition of fire compartment in those places where setting firewalls is not so easy. When using fire resisting shutter whose fire endurance includes unexposed surface temperature rise, its fire endurance should not be less than 3 hours. When using fire resisting shutter whose fire endurance doesn't include unexposed surface temperature rise, it should install closed independent automatic sprinkler system for protection on both sides, and the sprinkler sholud last at least 3 hours.
- Q:what kind of fireproof materials is used for high rise buildings?
- steel is recommended As a form of high-rise building structure, steel is widely used especially in the ultra-high-rise and long span construction showing strong vitality, for its high strength, light weight, and good extensibility, resistance to shock and short construction period. The mechanical strength of steel decreases with rising temperature at about 5000 ℃, decreasing about 40%-50%. the mechanical properties of steel, such as yield points, compressive strength, elastic modulus, and load capabilities have declined rapidly , quickly losing their ability to support, leading to building collapse. Therefore, it is imperative to protect steel structures. Brushing or spraying the coating on the surface of steel structure to prevent burning and insulate heat. It also prevents undermining the rolled steel from rapid temperature elevation and avoid collapse of building for lose of supporting capacities.
- Q:Is the refractory reached British BS standard and used for cables in China at present ceramic silicone rubber?
- Which standard? Please be more specific
- Q:Who knows the texture of fire-proof wooden door material?
- Steel door, wooden door or steel wooden door can be inset fireproof laminboard, such as rock wool, perlite. Perlite (fireproof doors filling material, fireproof doors raw material) using for fireproof door core is mainly used for the filling material of fireproof doors and security doors. Fire protection, thermal insulation, good sound insulation effects, and higher performance than aluminum silicate wool and rock wool. The combustion performance of perlite using for fireproof door core reaches class A non-combustion, which is new type of fireproof doors filling material with characteristics of low cost, good fireproof performance and excellent environmental protection performance. The advantages of fireproof door core perlite as fireproof door filling material: 1, Good fireproof performance, so it has a function of fire prevention. Environmental protection: all materials are environmentally friendly products. Pollution-free: the product is composed of glass fiber reinforced materials and inorganic binder. 2, with characteristics of non-flammable, non-explosive, water-resistant, oil-resistant, chemical erosion resistant, non-toxic and good mechanical strength, etc. The product can be used for mechanic processing like sawing, drilling, gouging, etc. High fire resistance, in the simulated combustion tests, it doesn't deform when the flame temperature reaching 800 degrees, has good fire retardant and fire-resistant properties. 3, product material is cheap, suitable for all kinds of fireproof materials. Perlite fireproof board is made by pressing the expanded perlite powder and high temperature fireproof adhesive through mould, suitable for the filling material of fireproof wooden door and fireproof steel door, which is the substitute products of aluminum silicate wool and rock wool. 4, has advantages of light volume-weight, high refractoriness, strong compressive strength, small thermal conductivity, non-flammable, non-toxic, tasteless, non-pollution, etc.
- Q:What are the application of old refractory bricks?
- It can be used for refractory bricks again, as long as the quality is good. It is much more cost-effective than Bayerite.
- Q:What dose the fireproof and thermal insulation material include?
- It includes A1: Non-combustible inorganic monomer; A2 Non-flammable organic compound, namely composite material; A3 Modified phenolic fireproof materials.
- Q:What are Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials?
- Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials include: 1. external wall thermal insulation materials: (1) silicate thermal insulation material (2) gelatine powder polyphenyl granule (3) steel wire gauze picking cement cystosepiment (Estazolam plate) (4) extruded sheet; 2. roofing materials: (1) XPS Extruded sheet (2) EPS cystosepiment (3) perlite and perlite bricks (4) vermiculite brick; 3. heating and air conditioning material: PUR, rubberplastic sponge, polystyrene foam, glass wool, rock wool; 4. steel structure material: polystyrene, extruded board, polyurethane board, glass wool roll mat, etc.
- Q:Can anyone tell me what is the material of which the mould for refractory is made？
- Wooden mould will be used when refractories die is produced in small batch or composition of the refractory is complex. At the time of mass production, steel mould wil be used. The steel mould is a kind of imprint mold or cold mould. The cold mould, according to the working conditions of the products it manufactures, should have high hardness, strength, wear resistance, sufficient toughness and high hardenability. Commonly used steel types include high-carbon and low-alloy steel, high-carbon and high-chrome steel, chromium molybdenum steel and tungsten carbon chromium steel. You can choose them based on your needs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range