Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
Calcined Petroleum Coke is a critical ingredient in the production of Metallurgy and chemical industrial ,it can increase the used quantity of Scrap steel and reduce the quantity of Scrap iron, or use no Scrap iron at all, the calcined petroleum coke has follow properties: high absorptive character, no residue will be left and save production cost.
1. Usage: calcined petroleum coke is used to improve the Carbon content in steel-melting and Ductile iron foundry
2. Characteristic:high carbon, low sulfur, with stable effect for improving the carbon content, high absorptive of carbon.
3. Application:calcined petroleum coke is used in electric furnace steel smelting and cast-iron for improving the carbon content
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details:1mt big bag or according to customers’ requirements
Delivery:7-15 work days after the order is confirmed
- Q:What the fireproofing materialare of the refractory kettle and where they can be sold?
- Many places sell these. Nearly 10 years, can't brun when it is dry, adsorption. You can also baidu these materials. Heat transfer evenly, feldspar, clay and other raw materials with a ceramic products. Traditional casserole can not resist heat difference and also can withstand for 100 high temperature without crack. Aiming at the problem of traditional casserole, easy to crack and air permeability, people joined the spodumene on raw material, produce a high-temperature resistance casserole. It is produced after the high temperature burning makes an earthenware pot to keep the original advantages. Hebei has many places to sell these materials and is also relatively cheaper. The traditional casserole has features of not easy to transfer heat's quartz and slow cooling. Due to production technology and raw materials, it greatly improves the casserole' practicability after research and improvement.
- Q:What's the difference of fire-resistant material's density, specific gravity and bulk specific gravity?
- It usually used to test lightweight refractory. Density can be divided into apparent density (usually called as density) and true density: apparent density includes blow hole inside the sample; Unit weight is using quality to divide volume of sample and specific weight is used to represent liquid.
- Q:What's the organzational structure of refractory material?
- Although hacing same chemical composition refractory material products also is mineral organizer. There are differences in the type of mineral phase, high refractoriness under load, quantity and crystalline state. The organizing minerals and microstructure are reflected by folding strength, high temperature pit definite density torsional strength, high-temperature torsional strength and product property. But, for example, wear or crack may cause damage. The performance index can reflect the internal structure of refractory: the nature of the thermal performance---linear expansion coeffcient. And the mineral composition of refractory material depends on the chemical composition and process conditions, the heat capacity and temperature conductivity. If the processing conditions are different, the influence of chemical action, and thermal conductivity: represents the nature of the mechanical properties - normal temperature, high temperature compression strength, high temperature creep performance and elastic modulus. Chemical compositions are the basic characteristics of refractory, representing the nature of the density---porosity, corrosion occurred refractory materials in high temperature use As a result, the composition and quantity directly determines the performance of refractory, true density: representing the forming of high temperature performance --- refractoriness, high temperature volume stability, so you can't analyze the effect on the product performance just from chemical composition. The performance of various refractory materials are different. It must be emphasized that macroscopic organization structure of refractory material is also an important factor that affects performance; reflecting complexity of penetration---air permeability, thermal shock resistance and slag resistance. The main component is the foundation of refractory characteristics.
- Q:Who knows the highest temperature the high-temperature refractory coating can resist?
- The temperature resistance degree of high temperature coating is different according to different coating types. The temperature resistance degree is vary from tens to thousands, magnesia brick: Greater than 2000 degrees dolomite brick: Greater than 2000 degrees casting corundum brick: Greater than 1990 degrees. The above data come from the network, for reference only.
- Q:What are some of the new refractories and what are their characteristics?
- Alumina, a better refractory material, is a new type of ceramic refractory, the characteristics are unclear.
- Q:Who knows what is the standard of insulation material whose fire proof is level A?
- Non combustible materials of level A: WW inorganic active wall thermal insulation material, Cement foaming thermal insulation board, Glazed hollow bead insulation mortar, rock wool board, Glass wool board, Foam ceramic.Non combustible materials of level A, endowed with low density, low thermal conductivity, higher bearing capacity, convenient construction , economy and durability, are widely used in heat pipe, heat equipment, other industrial pipeline equipment , thermal insulating materials on industrial buildings, and used as heat preservation, thermal insulation, sound absorption materials of industrial and civic buildings.Non combustible materials of level A are used more for refractory protection coating material of steel structure because of its good thermal stability.
- Q:What are the grades of refractory exterior wall thermal insulation materials?
- Classification of fire rating of extrior thermal insulation materials 1, According to national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of building materials are divided into the following grades A level: Incombustible building materials: Materials hardly burn. B1 class: Flame-retardant building materials: Flame-retardant material has good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it is difficult to catch fire and the fire will not spread quickly. And when the combustion source is removed, the burning will stop immediately. B2 Class: Combustible building materials: Combustible materials have a certain flame retardancy. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames and it is easily to spread fire, such as wooden column, wooden roof truss, wooden beams and wooden stairs, etc. B3 level: Inflammable building materials: It has no flame retardant effect, and it is extremely inflammable, and the risk of fire is high. Classification of exterior wall thermal insulation materials according to fire rating: 1. Thermal insulation materials with A-level combustion performance Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramic, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2, Thermal insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / polyurethane (PU) after special treatment, phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polystyrene granule, and etc. 3. Thermal insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:who knows how to classify the fire resistant levels of fireproofing material?
- Materials used in construction are called construction materials. The combustion performance of construction materials refers to all physic and chemical changes happened when burning or contacting fire, the properity is measured by combustibility of material surface and flame transmission, heating, smoke,charring, weightlessness, and the producing of toxicity resultant. Our national standard GB8624-97 classifies the combustion performance of construction materials into following several levels. Class A: Incombustible building material, class B1: Nonflammable building material, class B2: Combustible building materials, class B3: Inflammability construction materials, generally speaking: first fire resistant level construction is the mixed construction of reinforced concrete structure or brick wall and steel concrete structure; second fire resistant level construction is the steel structure roof truss, reinforced concrete column or mixed structure made by brick wall; third fire resistant level construction is the wood and brick made by wooden roof and brick wall; fourth fire resistant level one is the combustible structure made by wooden roof, hard-comnustible component wall.
- Q:which kind of refractory is commonly used in the industry
- Therefore it is known as special fire-resistant materials, such as yttria, high alumina raw material (sometimes neutral), olivine,which is used for alkalinity furnace, dolomite, and we roughly divided into several categories, beryllia, cerium oxide, these materials have a strong alkaline slag resistance, thorium oxide, lime, serpentine, which is picked from these refractory raw materials. the raw materials of basic refractory materials are mainly magnesia clay and titanium oxide, but because not many sources of raw materials, it can not be widely applied in the refractory industry, and we can analyze which kind of materal is processed by the pulverizer. There are many kinds of refractory materials, rotary kiln can only be used in particular circumstances. These materials have a variety of slag resistance at different degrees. the main material of special refractories is zirconium oxide. the refractory clay is the most basic and most widely used raw material in the refractory industry.
- Q:What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
We are majorly running and operating carbon additive (pitch coke, calcined petroleum coke and anthracite), low nitrogen carbon additive, and brake pad making material.To provide the best quality of products and offer customers most satisfied service is our operating objective.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range