Quick Details of Calcined Mullite 47:
Place of Origin: Henan China (Mainland)
Refractoriness degree:1350 ℃
Specifications of Calcined Mullite 47:
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging details : 1mt big bag
Delivery:7-20 work days after the order is confirmed
Made from the natural high quality bauxite,Sintered Mullite is processed through multilevel homogenization and calcined over 1750℃,It is of high bulk density, stable quality,good thermal shock resistance,small index of high temperature creep and excellent chemical-resistance.
Applications of Calcined Mullite 47:
It is ideal raw material for refractory products such as different shaped and unshaped refractory materials, advanced ceramic sanitary ware body,precision casting models and so on .
Competitive Advantage :
3.timely delivery and service
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of fire resistant rolling shutter door?
- According to fire endurance, fire doors can be divided into Class A, Class B and Class C fire doors, whose fire resistance should be no less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h respectively. You can use fire resisting shutters to seperate fire compartments in places where it is difficult to set firewalls. When using the fire resisting shutter with unexposed surface temperature rise as fire endurance conditions, its fire endurance should be no less than 3h. But when using the fire resisting shutter without unexposed surface temperature rise as fire endurance conditions, you should set independent protection of closed automatic water spray system at two sides of the shutter, and the duration of water spraying should be no less than 3.0h. I hope it's useful.
- Q:What are the types of refractory sealant?
- Refractory sealant has low exothermicity and will form a hard corking content during burning, it includes: Liquid polysiloxane has at least two active groups selected from alkoxy, hydroxy and alkenyl; a cross-linking agent, a catalyst, a reinforcing filler and wollastonite. These cured silicone rubber sealant has low heat release and will form a hard coking content structure while buring. Refractory sealant composition can be used in sealing structure to prevent flames, air and other steams passing. 1. In a liquid organic polysiloxane polymeters, each R1 is independently selected from the alkyl, aryl, alkenyl and haloalky which has 1-18 carbon atoms, and each R2 is independently selected from the hydroxy, alkoxy, alkenyl, and X is an integer from about 10 to 1,500. 2. A crosslinking silicone compound having at least 3 silicon-bonded eactive groups. 3. A R2 pressed of silicon bonding capable of promoting component A. 4. Wollastonite and a selective reinforcing filler.
- Q:Classification of porosities in refractories and their effects on properties
- Effect of apparent porosity on properties:The porosity is high, the volume density is low, the structure become more loose, generally low strength, corrosion resistance worse (slag infiltration and erosion along the hole toward the inside), but to improve the thermal shock resistance (resistance to thermal shock and not damaged).
- Q:what kind of fireproof materials is used for high rise buildings?
- Recommended thickness of 1mm or more # 304 stainless steel, refractory, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean. closed balcony of high rise buildings use thickened manganese, aluminum profiles. You can also use plastic steel window, solid wooden windows. Mg-Mn alloys have excellent weldability and corrosion resistance, unstressed corrosion tendency. Mechanical properties are not good enough, the ultimate strength of 210 ~ 280MPa.
- Q:What kind of foundry ingot refractory materials are there? Please be more detailed.
- This question is a little bit extensive, because there are too much foundry ingot refractory materials.
- Q:What are the best refractory materials in 2,400 Celsius degree?
- and carbon fiber or nanomaterials.
- Q:Which kind of external wall fire barrier zone material is better?
- The following types are: rock wool, aerated concrete, phenolic aldehyde and foam cement rock wool fire barrier zone "rock wool board" mainly uses water-repelling rock wool board produced by pendulum method as thermal insulation layer materia, and connecting and fixing base wall by binding and nail bonding, it is composed level A non-combustible building energy efficiency thermal insulation system by plastering layer composed by plastering mortar and glass fiber mesh and decorative mortar finishing layer or coating. Good air permeability
- Q:What needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials? Who knows?
- there are different temperatures in various parts of the blast furnace, thus using different types of refractory.
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of construction thermal insulation materials?
- Combining three versions of GB8624 (1997,2006,2011), external wall thermal insulation fire rating can be basically divided into: A1, A2, B1, B2, B3 and other levels. There are many technical indexes for specific division. And it is mainly determined in accordance with the national standard GB8624 Building materials combustion levels.
- Q:How to determine the fire resistance rating of the aluminium-plastic panel?
- Fire rating of the best aluminium-plastic panel in the current market is B1 class, and its grade classifications can refer to the national standard. I have examined factories and tested the fireproof effect of the fire-proof plate myself by burning it, and I have found that the fire-proof plate of Jinwei Aluminium-plastic Panel in Linyi is really good in quality and fire prevention. In other words, from the single point of fire rating, the corresponding fire rating of the called fireproof aluminum (plastic) composite panel should be at least B class, and for A2 class fireproof aluminum composite panel, its core material currently doesn't include plastic element, so it's called aluminum composite panel which is of inorganic core material. If the ordinary aluminum-plastic panel is classified according to the fire-proof building material, it will belong to that of lower level. For aluminum-pastic panel used in business premises, it is required to reach the grade of flame retardant material or above this in fire prevention. It is expressly stipulated that its fire rating should be A2 class in public places.
We has been adhering to scientific and technological innovation as the company development ideas, establishing the export-oriented development strategy and has close technical cooperation with scientific research institutions.We supply many kinds of calcined bauxite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；Japan;North America
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range