Specification of the High Quality Bathroom Faucet
|Structure: ||Single Hole|
|Usage: ||Common Basin|
|Functional Design:||Single Handle|
|Export Markets: ||North America, Eastern Europe, Oceania, Western Europe|
|Packing: ||Inner Packagel: Blank Kraft and Foam|
|Origin: ||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|HS Code: ||84818090|
|Production Capacity: ||3, 000PCS/Week|
Despritions of the High Quality Bathroom Faucet
1) Solid brass faucet body, zinc handle, drip free ceramic cartridge, Plated chrome finish.
2) Complete with installation accessories.
3) For commercial, home, bar etc. Use.
Feature of the High Quality Bathroom Faucet
1)surface finish of glass faucet: Polished Chrome. Other surface finish platings are available. Such as Brushed Nickel(BN), Oil rubbed
bronze(ORB), Antique copper, Antique bronze, etc.
2) the total thickness of plating rayer reachs to 12um. Multi-rayer precious platings with supper corrosion resistance and shining permanently.
3) Corrosion test: NSS/ASS 24hours/48hours, corrosion status comply with GB18145-2003 and international standards.
4) function of glass faucet: Mixer cold water and hot water. Complete with Hot & Cold water Hoses&Attachment Set&Accessories.
5)Installation: Single-hole and one-handle design.
6) Working Pressure: Above 10kgs
7) Working Temperature: 0-100 centigrate
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:What is the general supply of water supply basin? If the installation of the wash basin height of 800
- General wash basin faucet is hot and cold faucet, faucet installed in the wash basin or wash the table, the faucet belongs to the next water, the location of the water pipe only need to do on the wall from the ground 450mm high, and the need to install the angle valve, faucet Use a metal hose connected to the angle valve.
- Q:I have a 2.5 bath house. I just noticed the tub at the 2nd bath does not have hot water but the sink and every faucet in the house has hot water. What could be the problem?
- each bathroom should have its own valves for hot and cold. Make sure that you check that its not closed. if it's open and still no water then you have a clogged pipe most likely. Need more information to go on than what you put up. you have to be more specific when it comes down to these types of questions.
- Q:How effective are these and what are the differences between water filtered through the tap and boiling water?I know that boiling kills everything. Some filters claim to remove all chemicals but keep flouride, what is that?
- I would say that they are pretty effective in filtering out certain metals like lead and nickel that may be in your tap water. Filtered water certainly tastes different than unfiltered water. Boiling water sterlizes the water. it kills bacteria and makes it safe to drink from organic substances. But boiling water without filtering still keeps those metals and inorganic substances in your water. When you boil water from a stream for example, all your doing is making it safe to drink. Boiling tap water isn't necessary since it's already safe. Filtering will make it taste a bit better.
- Q:Double hole basin faucet how to install, what tools?
- Wrench on the line, the first hot and cold water pipes from the hole to wear out, respectively, received the faucet hot and cold water pipes, and then fixed in the basin on the faucet.
- Q:I purchased a new faucet with sprayer. Currently I have a faucet but no sprayer.next to where the sprayer should go, there is a overflow for my dishwasher. Do I need to drill another hole or do I need to do something with the overflow ?
- You will need to drill another hole. The overflow you mentioned is called an Air-gap. It prevents the dishwasher drain from pulling a vacuum on the sink drain. They were required in some areas but now are being omitted from some codes.
- Q:How to remove the hose from the washbasin faucet
- If you still have a pull-type fell into the water, have to pull the rod and fall control lever separately.
- Q:What is the size of the faucet?
- Water pipe interface: faucet access to the water pipe interface, "public", "mother" of the points, that is, with a screw or nuts one end of the connection.
- Q:Xin Si Lai faucet wash basin with a little more on the faucet
- Look at the style, generally more than 150
- Q:Basin faucet size how much more appropriate?
- If it is on the stage pots, choose wall-mounted faucet or high basin basin faucet, if it is under the basin, the basin faucet selection on the flexible little, short feet, tall, wall-style can choose
- Q:how do i remove the faucet from the delta 1400 series faucet?
- You may also have a single mount system with a U-shaped ring at the faucet center underneath, if so remove the nut and ring will slide off. Depending on access room under the sink you may need to obtain what we call a basin wrench, long tee handle with flip grips spring loaded at end.
Through many years of unremitting efforts, PEACH has currently become a manufacturer and its own auxiliary enterprise of sanitaryware products with certain scale. We have rich effective production experience, professional technicians, strict pressure testing and detecting measures, sound management system as well as perfect after sales service. A wide range of products made by our company are available for numerous dealers to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1.5 Million - US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range