Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Does anyone know when Dyson vacuum cleaners will go on sale?
- I bought mine at Lowe's it was not advertised as being on sale, I saved over 100.00. When I went to the front it range up on sale (they are very good, I love mine )
- Q:Can any of the iRobot Roomba work on normal carpet?
- I have a Roomba Discovery and it cleans my medium pile carpet wonderfully! None of the Roomba vacuums are recommended for shag carpet or fringe rugs. You also must move wires and cords, just like with a regular vacuum.To get the best cleaning possible from your Roomba you should clean the brushes regularly. Most of the Roomba models now come with a brush cleaner, but if your doesn't, you can order one for less than $5.00. If you have pets I would recommend the Roomba Discovery for Pets. You are correct...they are really cool! My Roomba and Scooba(the robot that mops) are the BEST house cleaning products that I have ever owned..
- Q:My little brother hates vacuum cleaners.?
- No. It is very doubtful. He probably hates lawn mowers too but that doesnt mean he will become a dog.
- Q:Is it ok to get vacuum cleaners filters wet?
- you can actually rinse these with water to remove dirt, but then let dry before reusing
- Q:kirby vacuum cleaners?
- I have a kirby and love it, i have all the scrubing tools etc and Never have a problem with it, I gave up on the cheaper Vacs a few yrs ago, always losing power and something. The next best is the Dyson................you can go on line to check them out or to a store in your area that sells them.
- Q:Can fleas really escape a vacuum cleaner?
- I was just reading up on that... so instead of telling you, here's the website I went to. It gives you all the info on fleas. From their lifespan to getting rid of them and myth advice ppl give about how to get rid of them.
- Q:What is the difference between expensive and cheap robotic vacuum cleaners?
- The okorder.com for reviews.
- Q:Has anyone Watched the New Season of Big Love and noticed.....?
- I wondered about that one also, and the fact that the brand name is CLEARLY visible in almost all shots. I would have to say yes, it is product placement.
- Q:Is there a certain time of year when most vacuum cleaners go on sale?
- just have to keep an eye out no real season on deals for vacuum cleaners
- Q:how do I get dog hair off of a fabric couch?
- depending what kind of fabric a slicker brush can be very helpful at getting up some dog hair that does not come off easily with a vacuum cleaner w/ upholstery attachment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range