Tower Crane TC5013B type Chinese Supplier
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Feature: Tower Crane Condition: New Max.Lifting Load: 6T
Span: 50m Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX Model Number: TC5013A
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 25-30days
● Max. working range 50m, tip lifting weight 1.3T and Max. lifting weight 6T.
● Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
● Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Q: What is the difference between CNBM and CMAX?
A: CNBM stands for China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, which is established in 1984, is the largest state-owned group corporation of building material & machinery with a total asset of 15 billion USD and a staff of 100000.
CMAX is the brand name of CNBM Group’s construction products, C stands for China and Max stands for Maximum.
Q: What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
A: First, we need to know clients’ requirements. Normally the following information should be clarified by the client: max lifting capacity, height (height under hook), tip load and jib length.
Second, we need to know what the foundation requirement from the client is. (Fixed/undercarriage/ undercarriage with traveling system), mast section type (panel/integrated), power supply source (voltage, ampere and frequency), the distance between the machine and power supply……
Third if there are special needs, CNBM could suggest proposal according to clear data provided by the clients. End-user, as construction machinery buyer, knows the site situation well and should make decision, such as the machinery specification, type…….
Q: What about our tower crane's warranty?
A: Usually there is one-year quality warranty including main electronic parts (not including consumable parts). There are consumable spare parts together with whole machine and normally they are enough for one year.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients’ requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
To Lead The Revoluation of International Trade
- Q:Ever since a few weeks ago, these retarded giant mosquitos thingys keep on flying into my house from somewhere and they always come into my office and bother me, so im wondering what month they come and what month they leave?
- Crane flies tend to live in wooded areas and open fields, but they can live nearly anywhere, including snowy northern climates and desert lands. In order for their eggs to hatch and larvae to grow into adults, they require either water or damp, decaying material in which to lay their eggs, depending on the species. Crane fly larvae and pupae can be found in damp sod or compost piles, or under the decomposing leaves on the banks of rivers, streams, ponds or lakes. Crane fly larvae and pupae feed on decomposing material, grass and the roots of many plants. This makes them a beneficial insect, as they assist in the cycle of decomposition. Once they emerge in late winter or early spring as adults, after maturing over the winter, their primary purpose is to mate and lay eggs.
- Q:If so, would you mind finding me a site that will teach me how to either with a good video or an easy-to-follow explanation because i tried many sites and i just cannot understand clearly enough. I get so far and then i can't tell what is happening in a step, and i can't do it.If you wouldn't mind to find me a site that you know will help, since you can make them, it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.
- Video okorder /
- Q:I need to do a report on how cranes topple, moment (physics) and there correlation (relasionship).I am an idiot and have forgotten what moment is. so please explian that, how cranes topple and why they dont topple, and the correltion between the two!thank you
- First of all, let's think of a crane like a giant see-saw, where the plank itself doesn't have any weight. Now cranes have big weights on one side of the pivot, which they can move along (I think, I may be wrong). These cause what is called a 'turning moment'. The further out from the 'pivot' they are, the greater the moment. The other consideration with a crane is it's load. Generally, this is carried a lot further out from the pivot point, on the opposite side from the weights. Now consider this. If you have a small child sitting on the end of a see-saw, you will be able to balance them with a larger person sat closer to the pivot. This is the principle on which cranes work. The moment is the force times the distance from the pivot, and it must be balanced turning each way for the see-saw/crane not to topple. This is somewhat of a simplification, but hope it helps.
- Q:Minimum QTZ63 tower crane special electric box open for many A
- QTZ63 tower crane with air and leakage protection:Minimum three-phase air switch not less than 100A; at the same time leakage protector is not less than 100A three-phase four wire system leakage protection.Maximum three-phase air switch not greater than 150A; at the same time, leakage protector is not more than 150A of three-phase four wire system leakage protection.
- Q:I am writing a short paper on the significance of the white doves and the crane in the book Sadako and I'm really not sure what to say.
- Anyone who folded a thousand paper cranes would be granted a wish. Sadako wished to healthy again so that she could run and play like before, and she pursued her goal with such determination that, although she died of her disease, she succeeded in transforming the paper crane into a symbol of peace for children all over the world.
- Q:Our company is responsible for the general contracting construction project foundation pile by Party A but other subcontractor for the construction of pile foundation of a pile foundation the company has quickly completed the construction scheme of the party and the supervision of tower crane foundation now has been reported by the audit Party B must contact us pile pile. We believe that Party A shall bear it at one time. Ask the net friend is this so?
- In fact, in the long run, in a word, what the construction site is finally all party a pay, just clearing the count.
- Q:Has a gift what im a telling that person.
- the meaning is if you make a thousand crane your wish will come true. and if you give someone a paper crane it symbolizes friendship! :)
- Q:Building a new skyscraper? Tearing down the old Mellon Arena?
- PITTSBURGH -- Construction is continuing downtown on the new, 30-story Three PNC Plaza, which is scheduled for completion later this year. On Saturday, a giant crane from Philadelphia was brought to the construction site on Fifth Avenue to hoist massive steel girders into place. The girders weigh more than 89,000 pounds and will support a third-floor ballroom.
- Q:How much is a team of 40 tower crane
- Tower crane rental generally do not rent pricing, can not count number, not today is installed, removed tomorrow!Usually on a monthly basis, with or without use!
- Q:Is it to do with visibility?What are some other colours of cranes?
- Here is NZ they are normally yellow
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like