Tower Crane TC5610 Construction Equipment Building Machinery
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 5 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Tower Crane TC5610 Description:
1.CMAX Tower Crane TC5610 is one of the main product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2. Tower Crane TC5610 can adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected.
3. Tower Crane TC5610 has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4.Tower Crane TC5610 has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter,weightlimiter,circumgyrating limiter,and so on.
5.Tower Crane TC5610 has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operato.
Tower Crane TC5610 Parameter:
Max. working range 56m, tip lifting weight 1T and Max. lifting weight 6T.
Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Free standing height (m) 41.5
Max height with attachment (m) 141.5
Working range can be adjusted (m) 44、50、56
Min working range (m) 2.5
Max lifting capacity (t) 6
Tip load @ 50m (t) 1
Tower Crane TC5610 Packaging & Delivery:
20~25days after deposit
Tower Crane TC5610 Diagram:
Tower Crane TC5610 Technical Sheet:
Tower Crane TC5610 FAQ:
1.What is tower crane?
Tower crane is a modern form of balance crane that consist of the same basic parts. Fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation (and sometimes attached to the sides of structures as well), tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction site.
2. What is the meaning of the tower crane’s code?
Take Tower Crane TC5610 for example, the first two letters “TC” means Tower Crane, “56”means jib length is 56 meter, and the last two letter “10” means the tip load is :1 ton.
3. What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
First, we need to know clients’ requirements,for example, max lifting capacity, height, tip load and jib length.. Second, we need to know what the foundation requirement from the client is and Third if there are special needs. CNBM could suggest proposal according to clear data provided by the clients.
- Q:I need to go to a tower crane school inside Las Vegas, where do i go? At least inside Nevada. Not Arizona or Utah or California.
- check with the International Union of Operating Engineers. I know that in the past, they provided the training, and past the general operators certification, there is a Crane certification, and possibly also a Tower Crane endorsement.
- Q:ok, so if chad is a crane then why doesnt he stay in the mansion? he is a crane right?
- Chad is a crane he is the son of liz and ailstair. Chad does not stay at the crane mansion. they live in the studio but i think they may be looking for a bigger place. well i doubt chad well be living with whitney anymore now that she knows about him and vincent.
- Q:Cranes are normally used in construction in most countries.But I saw some photos that show Iranians are hanging criminals in pubic with cranes instead of gallows.Is it more painful to the dying criminals to the last moment?Do you know why?
- they probably didn't have the proper arrangements to carry out the punishment so they used cranes instead of gallows. who knows? but weird really. and it wouldn't be more painful... err... the purpose is to snap the neck... ouch :(
- Q:What are the components of a tower crane? What are its main technical parameters? What is lifting torque?
- 1. Tower crane consists of three parts: metal structure, working mechanism and electrical system. The three main technical parameters are lifting moment, lifting weight and working speed. Lifting moment refers to the boom as the basic arm length maximum amplitude corresponding to the rated lifting weight of product, product or maximum weight with the corresponding inflection point.
- Q:death... by exile!Also, which Batman movie was your favorite and why?Mine was the first because it was cool to see how Wayne started and got all the Batman stuff and the movie was less confusing, haha. Plus I thought the actor Cillian played Scarecrow really great :)
- Yes, that was such a nice surprise. He was a great villain in Batman Begins. For a split second, I was like Wait a minute - the last time I saw Dr. Crane, he was freaking out on that Toxin they released into The Narrows. . ., but then, I remembered - he and everyone else affected by that poison were given the antidote after it was produced by Wayne Enterprises. His role as the judge at the sort of Reign Of Terror style court system is perfect - Crane clearly enjoyed watching people suffer mentally, liked seeing them terrified. Sadistic little twerp. Tough call on favorite.. . while I think the first two thirds of The Dark Knight are probably the very best of the series. . . my personal fave is Batman Begins, too. I can remember the first time I saw it, and as they're showing the establishment shot of those mountains in Asia, Raz Al-Ghul's lair. . . I kept thinking, this is different than any other Batman stuff I've seen - this is cool! Kinda sad it's over! :( Edit - And I just wanted to add - I've used that line Bruce's dad says with my own little son: Why do we fall? :)
- Q:What other animals are there in an Eurasian Cranes habitat?
- For example the Spreewald is representative of an ecosystem, the Eurasian Cranes live in. You find there also: Eurasian river otter (Lutra lutra), black stork (Ciconia nigra), white-tailed eagle (Haliaeetus albicilla), osprey (Pandion haliaetus), European fire-bellied toad (Bombina bombina) and several dragonfly species such as the beautiful demoiselle (Calopteryx virgo), banded demoiselle (Calopteryx splendens), several club-tailed dragonflies (Gomphus vulgatissimus, G. flavipes, Ophiogomphus cecilia) and a range of other invertebrates. www.bfn.de/0203_spreewald+M520875...
- Q:I need to do a report on how cranes topple, moment (physics) and there correlation (relasionship).I am an idiot and have forgotten what moment is. so please explian that, how cranes topple and why they dont topple, and the correltion between the two!thank you
- First of all, let's think of a crane like a giant see-saw, where the plank itself doesn't have any weight. Now cranes have big weights on one side of the pivot, which they can move along (I think, I may be wrong). These cause what is called a 'turning moment'. The further out from the 'pivot' they are, the greater the moment. The other consideration with a crane is it's load. Generally, this is carried a lot further out from the pivot point, on the opposite side from the weights. Now consider this. If you have a small child sitting on the end of a see-saw, you will be able to balance them with a larger person sat closer to the pivot. This is the principle on which cranes work. The moment is the force times the distance from the pivot, and it must be balanced turning each way for the see-saw/crane not to topple. This is somewhat of a simplification, but hope it helps.
- Q:Is there anything similar to the traditon where you fold 1000 origami cranes and you get a wish?
- The 1000 paper cranes thing really only became popular after the 2nd world war- a girl in Japan was told she woudl have a wish granted if she did it in a lifetime. She had been a victim of hiroshima (or nagasaki, i forget), so she gave it a shot but ended up dying young from the illness before she reached her quota. The point is, if it does exist in other cultures, it'll likely only be a surface similarity, I'd imagine. I remember reading in a children's book once that every leaf you catch from a tree in the fall before it touches the ground counts as a day's good luck... but i dont know if that's an actual superstition or one made up for the story. I can't remember the name of it either...
- Q:What is the dumbest bird in the aviary community? Is it really the Crane?
- The owl is close to being the dumbest bird. An expert who told us this explained that its eyes were so big, there wasn't much room left in its skull for brain . . .
- Q:It's a local company in Omaha that seriously could be the next Starbuck's if they ever expand.
- It won't expand if Starbucks have their way. They have driven all their competiton out of business. I hope Crane Coffee can survive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like