Tower Crane TC6016 Construction Equipment Building Machinery
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 5 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Tower Crane TC6024 Description:
1.CMAX Tower Crane TC6024 is one of the main product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2. Tower Crane TC6024 can adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected.
3. Tower Crane TC6024has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4.Tower Crane TC6024 has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter,weightlimiter,circumgyrating limiter,and so on.
5.Tower Crane TC6024 has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operato.
Tower Crane TC6024 Parameter:
Max. working range 60m, tip lifting weight 2.4T and Max. lifting weight 10T.
Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Free standing height (m) 50.5
Max height with attachment (m) 200
Working range can be adjusted (m) 48、54、60
Min working range (m) 2.5
Max lifting capacity (t) 10
Tip load @ 50m (t) 2.4
Tower Crane TC6024 Packaging & Delivery:
20~25days after deposit
Tower Crane TC024 Diagram:
Tower Crane TC6024 Technical Sheet:
Tower Crane TC6024 FAQ:
1.What is tower crane?
Tower crane is a modern form of balance crane that consist of the same basic parts. Fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation (and sometimes attached to the sides of structures as well), tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction site.
2. What is the meaning of the tower crane’s code?
Take Tower Crane TC6024 for example, the first two letters “TC” means Tower Crane, “60”means jib length is 60 meter, and the last two letter “24” means the tip load is :2.4 ton.
3. What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
First, we need to know clients’ requirements,for example, max lifting capacity, height, tip load and jib length.. Second, we need to know what the foundation requirement from the client is and Third if there are special needs. CNBM could suggest proposal according to clear data provided by the clients.
- Q:I used crane to fly me to the korean folk town area. im abck in the station that crane is at but i get up to reach crane. Is there a portal in town or a place i jump to? Please help!!
- I don't really understand what you're saying, but I'll try to help. You can only enter the crane every few minutes or so (I'm not sure of the exact time). When the crane is closed, there will be a gray door barring the way. When it is open, it will have a greenish-yellowish open doorway. You have to wait for it to arrive and open.
- Q:Tower crane railing height is greater than or equal to meters
- GB 6067 requires the height of the railings of the crane to be 1050mm, and a horizontal bar with a spacing of 350mm shall be provided. The bottom should be set at a height of not less than 70mm.
- Q:A crane lifts a 2355 N bucket containing 1.81 m3 of soil (density=2084 kg/m3) to a height of 7.56 m. Calculate the work the crane performs.
- I will try to make it very simple. First lets convert the 2355 into a mass. 2355/9.81 = 240.06 Kg Then, we need to get the mass of the soil. Density (p)= m/v m= pv m= 2084*1.81 = 3772.04 Kg Total mass= 4012.1 Kg The final step is to calculate the work done. It can be solved from two perspectives and both will lead to the same solution. Sol. 1: Since that the crane is lifting an object, then the work the crane is doing is against gravity which is calculating the gravitational potential energy gained by the bucket. GPE= mgh= 4012.1*9.81*7.56 = 2.99*10^5 Sol 2: Work done= Force*distance moved in the direction of the force The force in this case will be the weight of the bucket. Work done= (4012.1*9.81)*7.56 = 2.99*10^5
- Q:As a building gets taller, the crane is raised. How is this done? And when the building is done, how do they get the crane back down?
- they use a process called jumping. iron workers use a special fixture to unbolt the tower and lift the crane up high enough to slide in another section and bolt it down. breaking down of the crane goes in reverse order.
- Q:Like those huge cranes on the top of buildings that are being constructed - how do they get them up there???
- A combination of methods. Use a helicopter to lift pieces of a small crane to the top of a building and assemble it there. Then use this smaller crane to life pieces of a larger crane to the top of the building for assembly.
- Q:What is a "crawler crane" and what kinds of jobs is it good for?
- *A crawler is a crane mounted on an undercarriage with a set of tracks (also called crawlers)that provide for the stability and mobility of the crane. Crawler cranes have both advantages and disadvantages depending on their intended use. The main advantage of a crawler is that they can move on site and perform lifts with very little set-up, as the crane is stable on its tracks with no outriggers. In addition, a crawler crane is capable of traveling with a load. The main disadvantage of a crawler crane is that they are very heavy, and cannot easily be moved from one job site to the next without significant expense. Typically, a large crawler must be disassembled and moved by trucks, rail cars or ships to be transported to its next location. Crawler cranes range in lifting capacity from about 40 US tons to 3500 US tons.
- Q:There are 2 Sandhill cranes that come by my house often because I feed them. I noticed that one of them has its right foot bent up awkwardly. It still moves around and travels with ease, but I wonder if there is something I could about it? Who should I contact?
- Search for Crane Foundation at Baraboo Wis.
- Q:I only wish to know about Tower Cranes, not any other type of crane. Also only wish to know about cranes on the job, not sitting in a crane yard. I am an operator and looking to move and want to know where the work is best so a list of top five would be terrific. Thanks.
- We have been told that our state bird was a crane. That's because there are so many of them here all the time. Construction is booming in Oklahoma. I think most of them are coming from the east and west coasts. They can get a much larger house here for a whole lot less. They are sold when they are being built.
- Q:i am looking for the schematic wiring diagram for GANTRY CRANE AC GENERATOR. thanks a lot
- it sounds like you want to run a gantry crane with a generator the generator should have a wire diagram in side the cover. the gantry crane should have the power requirements on the electric motor there should be a tag on the motor. If you are not sure then you need to get an electrician out there to look at the two components and should be able to get you straight
- Q:i need the story cranes by hwang sun won and translated by peter h. lee and i cant find it on google. help i need the story for my essay
- EEK! I just did a search under Hwang Sun Won. It appears that Cranes is a series of short stories. Is that what you meant? If it is one particular short story called Cranes, I can't find it. I would suggest you go to your teacher/professor and ask where to obtain a copy. If you can't ask your teacher, run, do not walk! to your nearest library and throw yourself on the mercy of the librarians! Another search option for you is to look for books by Peter H. Lee, specifically the ones he has edited. He has written several anthologies. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like