Tower Crane Spare Parts with CE certificate
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detail of Tower Crane
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX
Warranty: 1 Year
Main Features of Tower Crane
Our tower crane is self-erecting and wall-attached tower crane, in addition to it's advanced parameters, reliable performance, well-looking appearance, and excellent quality.
It has characteristica such as long boom, largeworking coverage, hydraulic rising, and tandem mounted tower body.
It's design idea shows advantages including simple structure and good applicability, convenient maintainability, and lower price at the same time to emphasize meeting the requirement from construction units at different levels.
It's lifting height is obviously increased thanks to its self-erecting and wall attached function.
It is applicable for construction of different industrial, commercial, office, and civil building lower than 220m, and becomes an ideal service-building machine at home.
Specification of Tower Crane
Independent height (m)
Max height with attachment (m)
Working range can be adjusted（m）
Min working range（m）
Max lifting capacity（t）
Tip load @ 48m（t）
YZTD225M2-4/8 /32 15/15/3.5KW
YDEJ100-4 /8 2.4/1.5KW
Mast section size（L×W×H）m
Total power (KW)
Power supply requirement (KVA)
115KVA for generator
Cable type ( within 30 meters from site power source to lower
electric box of tower crane )
Startup voltage & current
Rated working voltage & current
48m jib length：
43m jib length：
38m jib length：
Images of Tower Crane
FAQ about Tower Crane
Q: What serice you could provide?
A: Providing timely delivery, standby engineers are ready to slove any of your problem
Providing all-embraced warranty of products quality, worksite installation guidance
Providing ample spare parts and training of operation and maintenance
Engineers have more than 20 years' experience in tower crane, ready to solve any of your problems.
Q: What kind of steel used for tower crane ?
A: Normally, as for the main force bearing steel structure, Q345B is adopted; as for the assistance force bearing steel structure Q235B is adopted. All of the raw material is outsourced from qualified steel factory in China.
Q: What about our tower crane warranty?
A: Usually there is one-year quality warranty including main electronic parts (not including consumable parts). There are consumable spare parts together with whole machine and normally they are enough for one year.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane ?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients' requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
- Q:where did the story originated from? how and why did it happened?
- i thought it was off dumbo, a cartton of an elephant with big ears and it could fly lol ==]
- Q:The rated lifting capacity of a tower crane refers to what is allowed and what is allowed to be divided by the crane
- The total quality of the crane rated liftingweightincludes the lifting load and the hook and rope a simplified example, such as the rated lifting weight of 100 tons, the quality of the hook and spreader for 5 tons, the actual quality of the goods can lift 95 tons.
- Q:Recently, it seems that any time my front door is open for any period of time, crane flies start migrating inside. I would like to find a way to keep them out when the door is open. Are crane flies attracted to electric bug zappers?
- Are you going to be councilling the fly in a few months time, or having to pay for it's bills when it tries to sue you for being made a cripple? If not, who gives a ****? It's dead. Flies spread disease also.
- Q:Or what style? ?
- i aint trained in kungfu but i have studied it... im a karate practitioner and abit of a boxer. one day i was bored and looking up martial arts then i came across kungfu... it was very interesting looking it up. Theres over 300 styles of kungfu. some styles of kungfu represent a animal. For example... you got crane kungfu... if you know what a crane is, its a type of bird... strong on its legs, well balanced... goes with the flow, elegent. Crane kungfu practitioners have strong perfect balance... just like the crane. You got snake kungfu... just like a snake, it looks at there prey and attacks very accurutly... the speed of the snake bite is so fast, you might not even see it coming. So with snake kungfu practitioners... they are swift like a snake, smooth... Theres tiger kungfu... just like a tiger... vicious, focused... they attack there prey, strong... hard. Theres monkey kungfu... not sure about that one. but thats some styles i know... theres other styles like jeet kun do (the way of the intersepting fist)... drunken boxing ect... this is some of what i know... oh yh theres anouther style called the praying mantis... looks very good. so inconclusion... most of the animal styles of kungfu represent the animal in a certain way... which makes kungfu spark out for me. hoped this helped :)
- Q:About tower crane torque limiter with 4 limit switches, each play a role, thank you
- The maximum amplitude control: when the weight exceeds or prohibit increase load rate of more than 105% or greater than the maximum amplitude (amplitude limit) output control, allowing the car to be near range by car distance to increase amplitude is prohibited.Minimum range control: when the amplitude is less than the minimum amplitude (amplitude lower limit), the output control allows the car to move to a distant range, i.e., to increase
- Q:in the short story open boat by stephen crane how does he define Fate?
- Without doing your work for you, Crane is a naturalist. They believe nature works at random, and is completely unsympathetic to man's plight in the process. Hence, the oiler dies. He was probably the strongest one in the boat. So, how does that translate into the concept of fate?
- Q:He hasnt been in the military before, so how long would he be gone for boot camp and all that? What is the pay, does he get paid for going? I need to know it all. I am a stay at home mom that doesnt work, so we would need to earn money somehow.
- he will only be paid for the days he is actually Mobilized. so if ends up with a traditional one weekend a month/2 weeks a year, then he gets paid only for that time. Boot camp and schools do count as mobilization, though. But typically, reserve Pay is much less than what he would be making in the civilian community, so chances are things will be very tight when he cannot work his normal job. As a crane operator, I assume he's is going into the SeaBees. Those guys are being deployed with great regularity to the sandbox for terms of 6-18 months at a time. different rules apply for deployments, including you being eligible for Medical and dental benefits while he's deployed. You and he both need to sit down and have a good long conversation with his recruiter to find out EXACTLY what will happen as far as his tarining goes and where he will be sent for his duty station.
- Q:I looking for information on the surname Crane.?
- See okorder /
- Q:For my science fair project we have to build someething using simple machines, me and my partner decided to do the crane, but we havent been able to find any place that shows intructions on how to build it. If you can please included a step by step plan, the things you will need ( whether or not they are hard to find/ and if so where i might be able to find them ), and your sourcetruely i appreciate this sooo much thankyou in advance everything counts so please make it as detailed as possible and if you know any other sites that show please include thank you sooo much :)
- you are totally just trying to avoid doing this work by yourself. anybody with two eyes can just look up crane on google and learn how it works. they are super simple just go to the library or something. or better yet go look at a real crane.
- Q:I am trying to beat the level for the paper cranes on we love katamari damacy, and its really difficult.Anyways, i have completed all of the other levels so far except for a few like the clouds, save the pandas etc., do i have to complete the paper cranes to access these levels?
- Lol I know what you're coming from. You don't exactly have to get 1000 cranes. Try to roll up as many cranes as you can get (tiny cranes count as well). From the start, don't just roll up cranes. You want to grow your katamari so you would be able to roll around more stuff. If there are small things that ARE NOT cranes and is your katamari size, roll them up. That will make your katamari bigger and allow you to roll up more bigger sized cranes. Since most cranes are bigger than the katamari that you start the level with, roll up random things to make your katamari bigger. The bigger your katamari is, the easier it is to roll up many cranes. I managed to roll up about 600 cranes on my first try (after replaying the game on a new file). Did you unlock the clouds and save the pandas yet? If you did, yo don't have to complete the paper cranes to access those levels. You just need to complete the paper cranes, the clouds and the pandas to unlock more levels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like