Tower Crane Jib Length 65M Made in China
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Structure of Tower Crane Description
Feature: Tower Crane Condition: New Application: Construction Max.Lifting Load: 10T Max Tip Load:2.0T Independent Height:50M
Max Lifting Height: 200M Span: 65m Certification: CE,ISO
Place of Origin: China(Mainland) Model Number: TC6520
Packaging & Delivery of Tower Crane
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 25-30days
Main Feature of Tower Crane
● Max. working range 65m, tip lifting weight 2.0T and Max. lifting weight 10T.
● Slewing mechanism and trolleying mechanism all take VFD+PLC technical control.
● Outstanding in working efficiency, operating speed and stability. Reduce future maintenance cost.
Tower Crane Specifiction
FAQ of Tower Crane
Q: What kinds of tower crane are available now?
A: Four main categories: normal tower crane with cat head, internal climbing tower crane, top less tower crane and luffing tower crane.
Q: What kind of steel used for tower crane?
A: Normally, as for the main force bearing steel structure, Q345B is adopted; as for the assistance force bearing steel structure Q235B is adopted. All of the raw material is outsourced from qualified steel factory in China.
Q: Your tower crane is similar to Potain or Liebherr type?
A: We could develop any type of tower crane as per clients’ requirements if the clear information is provided. Originally, our tower crane design is based on Liebherr; but now, we not only introduced Potain design; but also developed special tower crane according to the market needs such as TC5013A with panel mast section. In addition, we also produce some models same as Potain original model, such as F0/23B, H3/36B and etc.
- Q:With hi-rise buildings being constructed left and right, i was just wondering, how do they raise cranes? this has really been bugging me for a time now..
- JIP cranes are used to do so
- Q:I'll be graduating from a Korean language extra school in 1,5 years, and one of the teachers there is really amazing. Essentially, she has taught me the most compared to any other teacher there.Would giving her a 1000 cranes (and a bouquet maybe?) an appropriate and good 'thank you and goodbye' gift? Is it too little? Or overkill? She really means a lot so I want to give something!
- I think that gift would be perfect for a teacher! If I was a teacher and a student gave that to me i'd cry. Have you heard about that book of the 1000 paper cranes? (Can't remember the name) but it says if you make a 1000 paper cranes then you get a wish. Well anyways make sure you present the presents nicely. Like put the cranes in a pretty jar with a beautiful ribbon wrapped around it and get flowers that're her favorite colors.
- Q:Notice of tower crane
- Please refer to the technical regulations for the safety of installation, disassembly and use of tower cranes in construction;The following is copy:3 installation of tower cranes3.1 conditions for installation of tower cranes3.1.1 tower crane installation unit must have the construction administrative departments issued the contracted professional qualification and heavy equipment installation engineering construction enterprises safety production license. Tower crane installation units must be engaged in the installation of tower cranes within the scope of qualification permit.In addition to the professional and technical personnel who have the qualification standard, the installation units of 3.1.2 tower cranes shall also have professional personnel who are in line with the project. The person in charge of the project, the project manager and the full-time safety management personnel shall have the certificate of safety production inspection. Tower cranes, installers, electricians, drivers, signal engineers, cable operators should have special construction operation qualification certificates.3.1.3 construction units shall sign professional contract for installation engineering with the installation units, and make clear the responsibility of both sides for safety in production. In case of general contracting of construction, it shall be signed by the general contractor and the installation unit.
- Q:What association does Wing Chun have with Fujian White Crane (Tiger-crane) kung fu?
- Wing Chun Fist is derived from White Crane Fist and Snake Fist. The original name of the White Crane Fist is Eng Chun Bai He Quan. The Eng Chun part is the Fukienese dialect for Wing Chun, which is the name of the Village it derived in. It is also pronounced Yong Chun White Crane Fist and from it is where Wing Chun derives its Fajing technique known as 1 inch punch. The 5 Ancestor style is Ngo Cho Kuen or Wu Zu Quan, again - dialectal differences. It is also a Fukienese Art. Wing Chun, a Southern Shaolin Style is NOT related in ANY way to Hsing I Chuan, which is of Wu Tang/Taoist origin. Goju Ryu has some White Crane Influence but is derived from the Hakka Arts like Southern Mantis, Bak Mei and the like. Tiger Crane and White Crane are not related. The crane in the Hung Family Boxing is more the Tibetan White Crane and not the Fujian Crane. There is a mix up in the history which makes it a bit complicated. Gee Sim was from the Northern Shaolin School and went south to the Fukien temple to escape the Ching. He taught there, met Hung Hei Koon and taught him Tiger Fist. Gee Sim and Hung also left Fukien because of the Ching and went to Guandong and there is where Hung Fist developed into what it is today. The White Crane Fist of Fujian/Fukien came from the 18 Lohan Style Fang Chi Niang learned from her Father, who was a student at the Fukien temple, and mimicry of Crane movements. These styles, Crane and Hung were being developed around the same time but hundreds of miles apart. It is known that Wong Fei Hung trained in Lama Pai aka Tibetan Crane and also he is credited with creating the Tiger Crane Form aka Fu Hok. I hope this helps.
- Q:What are the basic parameters of a tower crane?
- The basic parameters of a tower crane include the length of the crane itself, the weight of the crane as well as the weight of the counterweight! Tower crane lifting mechanism; slewing mechanism; luffing mechanism; motor power;...
- Q:He hasnt been in the military before, so how long would he be gone for boot camp and all that? What is the pay, does he get paid for going? I need to know it all. I am a stay at home mom that doesnt work, so we would need to earn money somehow.
- Boot camp is 9 weeks. Then he'll have whats called A school. Im not sure how long that is. He will get paid, but it takes acouple weeks to get into the system, so save up some money before he leaves. Its a great opportonity for your family, the pay is standardized by rand and time in service, googld military pay chart for a better idea what that will be like.
- Q:If any of you have read The Red Badge of courage by Stephen Crane can you please tell me what you think about it. Is it a good book or is it not?!!!! Do you praise it or critize it !? i need your opinion what's your review! Thanks
- The book is fabulous and not particularly lengthy. An easy to read piece that is a page turner.
- Q:dimentions of crane rail, crane beam.
- What kind of crane? There are thousands of types.
- Q:im so frustrated because ive tryed everything and im obsessed with this book it would really help if someone could find a way for me to read it for free online. i cant find it at my library.please and thank you:)?
- did you ever get to read this book
- Q:What are the differences between the tower crane and the lift?
- Tower okorder ) is a construction machinery.In modern building construction projects, It plays a principal role, most flamboyant machinery. As long as there is construction, there will soon be aGiant throngs, holding a flags, such as a great man, calling on the various large and small project officers, and calling on the various project teams. Lifts, in modern constructions, the role of the lift is also very important, it can replacea lot of features of the tower crane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like