TC5012 tower crane / QTZ63 tower crane
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 100 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
QTZ63(TC5012) tower crane is a fixed, self-erecting and wall-attached tower crane. In addition to its advanced parameters, reliable performance, well-looking appearance, and excellent quality, it has characteristics such as long boom, larger working coverage, hydraulic rising, and tandem mounted tower body. Its design idea shows advantages including simple structure and good applicability, convenient maintainability, and lower price at the same time to emphasize meeting the requirement from construction units at different levels. Its lifting height is obviously increased thanks to its self-erecting and wall attached function. It is applicable for construction of different industrial, commercial, office, and civil building lower than 160m, and thus becomes an ideal service-building machine at home.
- Q:Hi, I just bought a 12 foot tommy jib crane, for my cannon x1-h1, I also bought a pan and tilt motor that you put on top of the camera mount at the end of the jib and then add your camera on top of your motor mount. This thing is really heavy now, I have to use 40 lbs for a counter weight. On top of that all the weight is making the jib slanted and shooting crooked. So I took off the motor head and just left the camera on there, and it help a bit, but its still crooked. Is there any fix for this other than buying a more expensive stronger jib crane? It shoots great and I know I can fix the video in post, but it just bothers me. Any help?
- Bend okorder /
- Q:I need a answers to these questions for a school project.These questions are:-How and when did it occur when the Siberian White Crane got threatened and critically endangered?What are the causes of this environmental issue?What are the effects of this environmental issue?What has or is being done to prevent such and environmental issue occurring again?Thanks, it will really help me with my final mark.
- Check okorder . There is some very interesting information at this site.
- Q:What is the free height of a tower crane?
- The free height of tower crane is different according to the size of tower crane.
- Q:What is the insulation resistance of tower crane?
- Two. Safety regulations for tower cranes GB 5144 - 20068.1.3 tower crane metal structure, track, all electrical equipment metal shell, metal line pipe, safety lighting transformer, low voltage side should be reliable grounding, grounding resistance is not more than 4 ohms. Repeated earthing resistance is not greater than l0. The selection and installation of the earthing device shall comply with the relevant requirements of the electrical safety.The insulation resistance of the 8.1.7 main circuit and control circuit shall not be less than 0.5M ohm.
- Q:i need to know:how long is the stock (extended and non-extended)how wide is the stockand how thick is the stockthanks.
- I believe it is pretty difficult to tell and searching the schematics of the crane stock will be as well. Best way is to check out your local gun range and the folks there that shoot guns with crane stocks installed. Also, though I am not too sure about this one, check if the crane stock is compatible for mil-spec buffer tubes and commercial spec buffer tubes. Otherwise, I am very much inaccurate in any of this response.
- Q:Tower crane attached concrete pump can be? Are there any state regulations?
- Yes, but consider the direction of force. ZOOMLION began production machine.
- Q:I am writing a story for school about working in Dubai as a crane driver but I need to know what the purpose of a Crane driver is, how much they get payed and stuff like that. And if you could tell me how a crane driver can get admission in the first place, it would be really great. Thanx. And btw, this story is for Geography.Thank you. :)
- i am not a crane driver myself , but into this field of construction . get a licence as driver from authority just as a car driver. know how to drive the crane ad a driver know how to operate a crane as a operator. know the performance of the crane and its limits. the salary can vary depending on the type of crane and its special features. but not in the high end grade for sure unless its a very specialised crane operation. u can ask any thing more .
- Q:Is there anything similar to the traditon where you fold 1000 origami cranes and you get a wish?
- The 1000 paper cranes thing really only became popular after the 2nd world war- a girl in Japan was told she woudl have a wish granted if she did it in a lifetime. She had been a victim of hiroshima (or nagasaki, i forget), so she gave it a shot but ended up dying young from the illness before she reached her quota. The point is, if it does exist in other cultures, it'll likely only be a surface similarity, I'd imagine. I remember reading in a children's book once that every leaf you catch from a tree in the fall before it touches the ground counts as a day's good luck... but i dont know if that's an actual superstition or one made up for the story. I can't remember the name of it either...
- Q:What does tower crane 400tm mean?
- Lifting torque of 400 tons. Meters, also known as 4000KN/m, refers to the QTZ400 tower crane, the general maximum lifting capacity of 25 tons, big arm 70 meters, the most front-end hanging 5.2 tons, independent height of about 70 meters. Normally we say QTZ40 tower crane is lifting torque of 40 tons. Meters, 400KN/m.
- Q:What are the differences between the tower crane and the lift?
- Tower cranes are a common fixture at any major construction site. They're pretty hard to miss -- they often rise hundreds of feet into the air, and can reach out just as far. While, Lift is the force that directly opposes the weight of an airplane and holds the airplane in the air. So, first answerer is right they not something alike.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like